Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, Dominance, Plot and Fun (MxF, PM or Thread) - Mix of Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
EDIT: Not currently looking for cabin by the lake or can't make the grade rps

.*ideas in red are the ones I currently have the most enthusiasm for.

Hello!
I've just returned from a short break from the site and looking to return to roleplaying.

I'm Anglemarr! 23 year old Englishman. I'm smart, witty and charming (my own humble opinion of course! ;)). I have a masters degree and love my job, in my free time I read, write and train four times a week.
I've been roleplaying for a loooooong time, but relatively new to this kind of roleplaying, I'm a dominant, and as such, tend to RP these kind of roles. I'm looking for long term RPs, through multiple scenes with character development. I can be persuaded for one offs for the right idea.

Smut to Sex? Looking at about 50/50 it depends entirely on the RP, I've enjoyed RPs that were almost 100% smut and conversely, one of my favourite RPs only had a single sex scene in it. Romance has its place and isn't on the smut:story scale, I can take it or leave it.
Below are my kinks and ideas I'm interested in, many seem rather dominant, if you're not quite into that, have no fear! PM me your idea and we can discuss :)

The main things I am looking for:
* Good English is a must! No text talk, acceptable grammar and spelling.
* You must be willing to write at least a paragraph for replies. I personally find it hard to write more than three, but we can discuss where we're both happiest.
* Thread, PM, YIM. These are the three mediums I'm willing to use.
* PLEASE If you're not feeling our RP anymore, let me know. If you can't have the common courtesy to tell me you're quitting, its just rude.
* I get off when you get off. OOC chat is important to me, I'm not interested in your personal life, but what you enjoy in the RP, where it's going, what you're excited for. Discussions make the RP better!
* Pictures!! They're worth a thousand words, and I won't complain if you use them to describe a setting, a character or anything else
* Females only please. I don't care if you're male and prefer playing women, it's not for me​

My F list
In summary I love:
Girls in heels
Super bimbos, or smart girls (I like extremes ;) )
Dom/Sub - Call me sir or master!
Incest
Bestiality
Multiple Partners
Teasing/Denial/Begging
Anal and Oral
(and many, many more)

No scat, gore, vore, watersports or excessive violence. Being choked is one thing, breaking your leg is another.​

Ideas
These are just some general ideas I've been considering. Expect this to update regularly as I expand them. If you have an idea you want to try and like my style, send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to discuss :)
None of these are really plots, but they're starting points we can discuss from to form a real substantial plot.

Daddy's little secret: My wife has been less than attentive recently, and seeing the discomfort this is causing my little girl decides to take matters into her own hands. This could be played as a loving, caring relationship that they try to keep a secret from everyone, or (on a slightly darker note) more forced, but slowly becoming accepted as it progresses.
- Could include multiple partners

Can't Make the Grade: A typical scenario, a girl is failing a class and her parent's can't find out! She seeks help from her kind, attentive teacher to rectify the situation. Again, like above could be consensual, or not quite. If you're interested in this, put a spin on it for me :)

Vidi, Vici, Veni: Set in ancient Rome this idea is quite flexible, two slaves, a senator's daughter and a freeman, the possibilities are endless in this setting!

Brainless Bimbo: Hired as a secretary, you quickly find your tasks include more than just filing papers. You have to please clients, entertain the board. Could go as far as having a chip implanted in your brain, to make you the best executive toy on the market.

The Whore of a Wife: After a long and now loveless marriage a young wife decides she needs excitement, exploring the idea of prostitution to earn some extra money and finally be satisfied, she is introduced to a depraved world of sex, unlike anything her previous experience of short lived missionary could teach her and is forced to service man after man for pittance, trying to hide her shame from her husband.

The Missionary: A young, recently ordained priest is sent out into the world to convert the heathens and unbelievers to the true religion, in far flung Asia he is located in a village made almost entirely of women, who quickly teach him the wonders of the flesh. (initially he'd be reluctant, almost a sex slave, until he learns to love it, reveling in his position).

Second Class Citizens: A disgruntled employee is overjoyed to find out that a law has been passed that officially rates women as second class citizens, meaning any act against them cannot be punished. Rapidly the world descends into an orgy as men take what they want without consequences.

Bully: As an alpha, I'm allowed to take what I want. A highscool or college kid who specifically picks on a beta, taking everything he loves, fucking his mother, sisters, girlfriend, anyone he has ever cared about, sadistically teasing him as he forces the women (who gleefully accept and agree) to humiliate him and his father.

The Breeder: A man known for super potent sperm, a man guaranteed to knock up a woman in single fuck. His gives his services for a nominal fee with a few conditions... That the woman must wear heels, address him as sir, refuse no action, oh and her husband must watch. Sometimes he's overbooked, having to breed two or even three at a time to ensure all are left satisfied.

Pokemon: Either in anthro or non-anthro form. The world of Pokemon is darker than you really thought. Not all trainers are interested in battling, and money is not the only thing lost in defeat. Team rocket (or whoever) run underground sex and slavery rings in addition to their more "traditional" pursuits.
- YC would be the trainer / breeder / contestant (whatever really) and I would play your trusty main pokemon, battling together righting wrongs and facing the perils of the poke-world together!
- Perhaps a breeding ranch, where the farmhands and the female family are impregnated by pokemon.

Celebrity: In almost any situation! (see below)

------------------------------------------
Actual Story Ideasa

Cabin by the lake: Three friends have a ritual, every year they hire a cabin by the lake for a week. Whilst there they fish, drink, cook and fuck. Every year they pick up a naive young girl, with promises of hiking, fresh fish and some relaxation and treat her to an intensive week long fuck that leaves her a cock craved slut by the time she returns of civilization.
Potential Kinks
- Multiples (several guys, if you're willing, more than one girl)
- Incest (the girl could be a daughter or a sister)
- Non-con (Or at least starts that way)
- Bestiality (Hey! They brought a dog!)
- Degradation/Humiliation (How willing is she?)

St Bimbo's School for Sluts: A simple plot, an all female school with a single male (either teacher or student). He's looking to fuck his way through the school whilst his wife/girlfriend is non the wiser and does his best to not get kicked out. I's hard though, every student is a leggy goddess with a great ass, great tits and a borderline nympho, and the teachers are worse!
Potential Kinks
- Multiples (Frat party, several girls - lots of options)
- Bimbofication (something a bit darker, the girls are being subtly mind-altered.)

But I have a husband!: A man you had a crush on in school has returned to your hometown for a job, you meet him over coffee or in a bar and the sparks fly, it feels like you're still fifteen and can't stop thinking about him, but you're married! He finds his way back into your life, pulling you closer step by step, all the time, you can't help but feel guilty over your well meaning, nice husband, how you're fucking behind his back, but its too good to stop!
Potential Kinks
- Cheating (duh)
- Degradation/humiliation (always a little, maybe a lot)

To go along with my pictures kink, I enjoy using celebrities as the basis for characters sometimes, they don't have to be the celebrity (but I'm not against it) but here are a few of my favourites:

* As you can see, I love long legged brunette ;) but don't feel forced to pick one! Suggest, or make a new character Smile

As I said previously, looking for long term interested partners. Let me know if you want to ask anything, or need clarification etc!.
I live in England, so I operate on GMT, usually available to post from about 4-11pm GMT weekdays, and most of the weekend, obviously prior commitments not withstanding.

Please contact me if you're interested!

SPOTLIGHT SPECIAL
The Puppet Masters

51fxuGY3-7L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have recently finished reading Heinlein's amazing book The Puppet Masters and thought "Hey, this could be an amazing RP".
The basic premise is that an alien invasion is occurring, its a quiet infiltration the seeps slowly through the country, undetected and unnoticed. The aliens are small green "blob like" entities, which attach to a host, giving them full control over the human (or animal). My twist on this is that the parasite acts as some sort of aphrodisiac, heightening sexual lust and reducing inhibitions (because its in full control! DUH!), it's also the only way we spread.

The idea is simple, and will be discussed below, but it will have plot, not sure on ratios but I'm thinking 50/50 or maybe 70/30 (Story:smut)

I am a Devoted to the Cause: I am one of the first humans infected, its the early days of the infection and I am trying to stay undetected. A few agents know we exist, but not where, or what we look like. My goal is simple, to convert as many people as possible, and obviously this means sex, lots of fucking! The whole point of the plot is to stay undetected, spread the infection. Simple.

*Now, I know a lot of people dislike playing multiple people. So you can either play several of the girls I encounter (with a main character who travels with me) or just play one, we spread the aliens together, then we fuck.
*We can include almost any kinks we like, bestiality, growth, excessive cum, anything you want, and put it down to the aliens changing our physiology.
*Even the method of converting you is up for debate, seduction after some weeks of courting, a few dates? Or a brutal fuck behind a club after you drink a little too much?

And a picture of my character Gaius to melt your hearts ;)

baltar.jpg

RE: Dominant Male for Adventurous Females! (MxF)

Bump :D

Bump :)

El Bumpo

ideally looking for YIM roleplays at the moment.
add me as anglemarre! just let me know you're from bmr

rebump!

YIM anyone?

Got space for one or two more!

Still looking

Added some actual plot ideas

Anyone for PM/YIM RP? :D

Updated with Puppet Masters

Another bump

And again!

Specifically looking for YIM RPers at the moment :)

Anyone? Got 2 more spaces! :D

Got a nice slow week at work, anyone interested in a YIM rp?

RE: Dominant Male for Adventurous Females! (MxF, PM, Thread or YIM)

Any for YIM? Open to all ideas

still looking for YIM partners

Anyone interested?

Some space just opened up :)

Still looking

Today I feel like some Celebrity play! Anyone fancy playing as a Christina Hendricks or Haley Reinhart look a like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom