Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A need for an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PLOT
A married woman in her early 30s, rather a joint owner in her husband’s firm. She now had an equal role to play in the company as her husband and that meant, if he was busy taking care of clients she would the one to take care of other clients who needed attention. She even had to attend meetings on his behalf as she represented the company. It also meant she had to travel a lot and their marriage was becoming more of just a lame relationship. Though, no one complained…both felt it that way. Vanessa Alfonso needed something in her life that would keep her life just as fun and exciting. Who is going to come her way to give her that experience? While she was out on a business trip? The waiter at a restaurant? Another business executive? The bell boy? A guy who she met in the flight? A boy she met on the airport? A masseuse? A cop who pulls her over at night while she is on a business trip? DO NOTE THAT THIS IS MULTIPLE CHARACTER GAME...NOT JUST One. Also it can be played as one character per one partner. Should that happen, I'll end up opening my thread for one new partner for a new character and so forth so at any given time, one partner would be playing one character and then I'll seek for a new partner. Just because people (one rp parrner) can't come up with various different characters for the game and make them all different, I am willing to go different route where I open this rp for new partner after each scene concludes.

So many possibilities as this can revolved between her and just one same character and if partner wants to play different men, boys that come her way…that is fine with me as well. Descriptive and creative partners only please. This isn’t just smut but also a plot.

Here is the first post. If, interested, message me your first post and some ideas in PM first, only then I can start us a new thread.

740full-maria-menounos.jpg

Doutzen Cantwell, age 33, made the best decision of marrying Jason Cantwell many years back when he proposed to her. She came from a decent family, who made decent living and the only good thing about it all was that with her scholarship, she attended a prestigious college. The rich boy, Jason, and she started dating towards the end of their college and everything felt so right. They were in love and next thing she knew he was graduating, taking over his father's company while she still had another year left.

When she was done, he proposed and seeing the lifestyle he had to offer along with her love for him, she couldn’t say no. He wasn’t quite the handsome but he was decent looking. She never looked at another guy after that and kept herself for him only. Their married life is good and having been a housewife, she had to make many decisions. In last few years, she was getting way bored at home and he suggested the idea of her becoming an executive manager besides him and other partners in CEO panel. That way she won’t be bored doing duties of the position she takes on and he also needed someone trustworthy to help him in the business....amongst other partners.

She had the knowledge and the brain to be that person...so she agreed. Besides other 4 executives, her husband was the only one who was married. Attending meetings at first and then joining the company with her office on another floor ...just like her husband's and then she started going regularly. More like attending meetings he can’t attend on top of mandatory the executives needed to attend every few days. She loved the attention she got from being outside of their mansion and young interns, few executives and other managers....were all staring at her at some point in time. She still was that one man woman and didn’t matter to her much that she was eye candy in the office.

Though, recently their married life has just been the same...bullshit. More decision contrast between them, seeing each other 24 x 7 was screwing up their already screwed married life...and sex life was very much the same. Make out, clothes off, him on top of her and when he was done...it was done for her too, no matter if she had her orgasm or not. Most of the other times, he was tired or she was tired. Either he was away on a business trip or she was. The whole point of her joining the office was she was bored at home and she was complaining that he didn’t give her enough time and got into fights more. He suggested she should join too and she did.

Speaking of which, he asked her to attend another meeting on his behalf and because it was all the way in Texas, he didn’t wanted to waste time traveling. Flights from east coast took long hours. She agreed and every time they were out, executives stayed in 5 stars hotels. She had made it just in time to make it to the meeting that was later that evening. She had on a white sleeveless dress that hugged her curves and extended to her mid thighs. She was just about done giving a presentation to a room full of 4 men. All were in their early to late 50s but one as she kept her gaze on each one of them from time to time, confidently. “Lights please…” she said with a smile when she was done with her presentation.

RE: Need only literate partners (PLOT ORIENTED) who can play multiple characters

Updated few details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom