Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Write with me (Dom f Seeks sub m or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome one and all to the wondrous request thread of Love. I've been around E for awhile now and always looking for new games here and there. Let's start this thread off nice and organized, shall we!

About myself: My name is Love, and I have been writing since those chat room days and dial up internet. Yea, they shows my age! (Im only 26) But, I have been role playing for about 12 years now and I really love it. It is a way for me to be creative as well as writing with another person can be very fun. I consider myself literate, as I write anywhere from 3 to 10 paragraphs per post (Or more). I love detail in my writing, from inner thoughts, to the look in someones eyes. The more details, the better the scene. I like stories set in medieval/mild fantasy all the way to some modern. I'm not the girl that's going to write about being a space pirate, or something along those lines. Just not my cup of tea. I do work 40 hours a week and I'm a part time student, so sometimes time is limited, but I always find time to post at least 3 times a week if not daily.

What I'm seeking in a partner: I'm looking for someone who can be a friend as well as a partner. If something isn't to your liking, tell me. If you dont want to play anymore, tell me.Just talk to me, we are only separated by a computer screen! I cant come get you! Lol. Also, I need someone who can write, at least on the same literacy level as myself of 3-10 paragraphs. Please be in love with detail and the story, if not we are just wasting more time than normal, haha!

Things I wont freak out about: Mistakes while writing, we all do it. Its nothing to lose your shit over, just please have a sense of English language.

Things I will freak out about: One liners. I give you a book, and you give me a sentence, I will be hard tempted not to just close everything right then and there.

The types of stories I'm looking to play: Im looking to play mostly darker stories. From the taboo of incest and elements of murder, to drug abuse and cheating. I love a story littered with drama, as I don't like it in my real life.

Characters I play: I play male characters who are strictly dominate or switch (but you have to convince them) and those males are played with other males only. I play females who are dominate and can be aggressive in their desires. They are played with mild submissive males only. And I will play monster (spider, succubus) with a female. I also enjoy two fandoms, and two only which I will go into detail in later.

Kinks I like in character I play with: I love many different things. So I will list them by pairing.

MxM pairings: I like to play against males that are slim and lean, as well as flamboyant. I like them to be bottoms, but I like bottoms that know what they want and go for it! I like them to have red or black hair and light eyes.

MxF pairings: I like playing against male characters that are tall, and lean muscled. No big, stong muscle builder guys for me! I love them to have black hair and light eyes!

Fxmonster pairing: I love girls that are busty, and with wide hips! Red or black hair is a plus!

Now, I will discuss some idea's I have that range from MxM, MxF and FxMonster.

The story lines below are for Male and Female characters, with a list of kinks within the subtext.

Love's Sickness.
Pairing: Brother and Sister // Older Sister, Younger Brother
Setting: Victorian
Warnings: Incest, Mental Illness (insanity), Abuse, Murder (No major character death).

Plot: A brother and sister are born into a dying rich family, their parents and beyond had ran a once royal name into the ground, and spent the family fortune on pointless things. Although their father attempts to try and keep the family's head above water, it just isnt working in his interest. He and his wife are violent and ill tempered, taking it out on their children. Quick to a nasty word, and a fast hand. The parents arent all bad, insuring their children are taught in the ways of schooling, manners, and arts. As they are a royal family and will pretend as such. The day comes that a man from the city found the daughter a beautiful find and desires to marry her, this man will give anything, or any amount of money to have her. Her father just sees doller signs. One last attempt to renew the family fortune. And attempts at bidding off their family name with his son and daughter at a grand party. The brother and sister, have always been....strangely close...as they had no other friends but each other, and live through their abuse together. This is the last straw for the daughter. Planning to murder her parents after she, and her brother are married off....so she can become the lady of the house (As she is the eldest).

Just a Moment of Desire
Pairing: Cousins
Setting: Modern
Warnings: Incest.

Plot: A family has grown large and moved far away from each other, but they stay in touch and enjoy being close. Each year the large family has a get together for Christmas. Two cousins that havent seen each other in awhile spark a flame that shouldent spark between cousins. But, after a few drinks and talking they sneak away to just give into that moment of desire.

God Bless You Child.
Pairing: Teen girl and young prist (training)
Setting: Modern or past setting.
Warnings: Risk of getting caught, passion, lust.

Plot: A young man is following his desire and fellowship to become a prist just like some of the other men in his family. But when he comes to study and follow Father Richards at St. Josph's church he is met face to face with an angel. A heavenly creature with golden hair and sky blue eyes, he falls hard and fast. But little does he know, that sweet young girl is a naughty little thing, and wants him just as badly as he wants her.

A Crown to Break.
Pairing: Prince and Servant.
Setting: Medieval
Warning: Plotting murder, lies, betrayal, love.

Plot: A young woman has been working at a powerful kings castle since she was a small girl. Little does anyone know, she is the lost princess to a kingdom since lost in battle to the powerful king. Taken from her mother, she was beaten and abuse before she was sentanced to work as a servant to the king the rest of her life. As a mockery to her dead father. But she grew up at the bed side and friend of the kings son. Even as a little girl, she plotted to bed the prince, and take the kingdom that had been taken from her.

The story lines that follow are for Male and Male Pairings.

No story lines at this time. Only pairings.
Mine are in bold.

Rock Star X Assistant/Body guard.
Viking warrior X Prince from raided English Kingdom.

The story lines that follow are for Female and Monster Pairings.
Mine in bold.

No story lines at this time. Only pairings.

Spider Girl X Female.
Warnings: Egg laying, pregnancy, ect.

Here are the pairings for Fandom's I like.
Mine in bold.

Thor x Loki!
Harley Quinn x Dr. Crane (Weird I know, but I love it)

And Finally, here is a list of my On's!

MxF On's
*Clothed sex
*Forbidden Sex
*Public places (bathroom, closet, dressing room, close to another person's room that could hear)
*Oral (Giving and receiving)
*Mild dirty talking
*Pregnancy (depends on the story and my partners limits. Not a sexual thing)
*Much more! Just ask!

MxM On's
*Twinks
*Horny boys
*Oral (Giving and receiving)
*Anal (Giving)
*Dirty talking
*Power bottoms

My Off's all around.
*No Anime
*No potty play
*No furries

Well, that's about all I have for right now. I will be posting more storylines to the pairings I have, I just couldn't think of anything at the time! But I completely redid my thread in hopes to get some more attention on some new ideas! Thank you all for stopping by, and if something peaks your interest please feel free to message me! Thank you again and happy hunting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom