Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One disillusioned hero. (Searching a female for LTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty engy

Meteorite
Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for someone to fill a different role in a LTR that’s fairly ambitious in scope. I'm thinking something along the lines of a dystopian sci-fi/fantasy scenario as a backdrop for an unconventional romance. The setup might be this: One or both of us could be aimlessly wandering across a smoldering landscape (cheesy I know, but bear with me). A chance encounter has us meet with guns, tempers, or both ablazin’; with an underlying wariness weighing heavy against a partnership based on necessity. After a while, we slowly learn to enjoy (or at the very least, tolerate) one another’s company by developing a mutual trust though cooperation. It would be a relationship fraught with desperation as we navigate the desolate terrain with dim hopes of finding other survivors.

Okay. So I know this is Blue Moon, and every proposition should inherently have plenty of bow-chika-bow-wow woven in as a major component. I was hoping to find a partner who could appreciate the romantic/sexual aspects of this roleplay while employing the same amount of effort in illustrating and developing the world around us. I’m not the biggest fan of narrating explicit sexual acts, but I can do a decent job when the story demands it. There’d be plenty of sexual tension looming in the air regardless, of course, and that’s honestly what I’d enjoy most. Customizing your own character would be an open field, and you could choose your own weapons (within reason, of course. No MOABs or antimatter guns, please.)

With all this said... I've actually taken the time to write an intro which I'd like to develop with the right partner. It's fairly (but not obnoxiously) long, so you may have to muscle through with gritted teeth. I promise my subsequent replies will be much more manageable if we hit it off. PM me and I'll happily pass it along.

Interested? You know what to do. Thanks for reading, and good luck in your exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom