Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crystal City [Frostsch/Mystearica]

Frostsch

Awake and Bursting with Energy
tumblr_m5n9i0fsgB1rt7057o1_500.jpg

Ryo had seen it all. Three years ago, humanity began to play with celestial objects. They had built resilient machines, known as Meks, which ascended into the sky and plucked asteroids from outer space, lowering them down onto Earth. Many of these asteroids contained white crystals, allowing humans to harness its energy. With it, came limitless potential. At the dawn of a new age, a malfunctioned Mek caused an asteroid to be brought astray. The misguided asteroid tore through the sky, aimed at Toshino City. The peaceful sunset was replaced by a dark shadow over the city. It was too late. The asteroid plowed through the skyscrapers, scorching iron until it was blood red. As the rock plowed through the central park, a thick dust of white coated the city. The dust filled people's lungs, killing some... and mutating others.

Toshino City was soon quarantined off. Large black marble walls were constructed, with guards centered around just to keep the city dwellers inside. Any rioting groups at the borders were immediately shot. The only notice that the city received was that everyone would be free as soon as the dust dissipated. Yet three years passed, and particles of dust still remained in the air.

The crystal dust only mutated women. Some women were transformed into bizarre monsters. These monsters contained near limitless potential, and were used by some groups to gain power over the city. After all, whoever controlled the city would be the ones to survive.

---

"Stop him!" A man pointed out.

A lone shadow was mischievously running through the streets, jumping over rusty cars. A group of men charged after him, all equipped with their best makeshift weapons. Some had bats, pipes, or kitchen knives. They all ran at him, hoping to scare him off of their territory. He was probably a scout, hoping to search out the area before taking them down. In the past three years, people grouped up into gang-like groups, all fighting for control of city streets and skyscrapers, as well as food, clothing, and weapons.

Ryo chuckled, sprinting through dark alleyways and climbing up through a business skyscraper. He looked below, noticing that the thugs chasing him were lead astray. The black-haired man breathed, wiping some sweat off his forehead. He'd rest a little bit and head back to meet with his group. He figured out where the other gang was located, and they could plan an ambush on them. Ryo had heard that the rival gang had a monster girl on their side, so they'd have to be cautious. Ryo's group lacked any, so they were at a disadvantage. The man looked down at the streets below once more, before turning around. He heard something behind one of the office cubicles. "Who's there?!" He reached for his side and pulled out a knife.​

clxb4c5.png

Setsuna Higarashi had once been a normal girl. They all had been at one point or another. Just a regular girl in high school with a taste for kendo and any kind of sport she could weasel her way into. Toshino City had been a nice place to live, friendly and peaceful and full of light and life, a headquarters for the burgeoning and lucrative Mek program that brought prosperity and free energy to all the world.

But everything changed during Impact.

----​

"Stop him!" a voice echoed in the distance.

Setsuna never would have heard that before Impact, but in this crystalized world she didn't really have a choice in the matter. Ears twitched and she pushed herself slowly to all fours, stretching out her back with a few small pops and a deep yawn. She had a little nest there just across from that sky scraper, settled on a roof. It had been someone's survival nest, replete with a little generator, bedding, and canopies to keep it all dry.

That survivor had eventually left.

They usually did in this part of the city. Anything to escape someone simply known as... the Hell Hound.

Setsuna peered over the edge of the roof when she heard someone bustling down in the street below, and a grin slowly spread across her lips.

Perfect, she'd just been getting hungry anyway...

----​

A gust blew through that little cubicle farm, a wind slipping through some glass long broken -- perhaps from Impact, perhaps from someone else. One could never tell in the Crystal City. But that broken window let in far more than just the air these days, and a figure framed in shadow slipped through and beyond into the skyscraper.

"Aw, jeeze."

The words echoed around the room, carried on that wind. It was resonant with a hint of rasp, but there was no mistaking its femininity.

"You brought a knife! I just... I don't know how to deal with that kind of overwhelming firepower. I guess I should just give up now, huh?"

It was impossible to tell where the voice was coming from, the words as nebulous as the particles that glittered so prettily still in the air of Toshino.

"Go ahead. Take me in. I'm... just no match~!"

Setsuna dropped into sight, bounding over the edge of a cubicle to come to a sliding stop on her knees, her hands outstretched in the supplicating gesture of a criminal ready to be slapped with cuffs and thrown in the slammer.

Only...

... they never DID make cuffs for monster girls.

eQaQGc3.jpg

Ryo quickly turned to the feminine voice, fearing that someone from the opposing gang had found him out. How did they find him? And why did they choose to tease him like this instead of kill him on the spot? He felt his heart begin to race. His hands became clammy, so he tightly grasped his knife to repress his nervousness. "Where are you?!" He looked around nervously, taking a few steps closer to the ledge. "Where are you?!" He repeated again. The voice answered his question as something began to materialize before his eyes. And what he saw... made him nearly lose his voice. "A-a-a...." His voice croaked. "A monster girl...?" The boy instinctively raised his knife up between him and the female.

His eye twitched when she held her hands out in front of him. "Y-you're going to tease me like that?" Ryo's eyes shot daggers at the woman. He didn't like her one bit. "A poor, poor girl transformed by those crystals into a monster... I'll put you to rest!" He called out, finding courage in his voice with every passing second. Ryo had to be strong. He had to be confident, or else this monster girl could kill him at any second. When he was able to relax his breathing, Ryo charged towards the monster girl.

He feigned a quick stab as he lunged towards her, only to roll by her, towards another cubicle. Ryo grabbed a stapler and threw it at Setsuna, before charging in behind with his knife in hopes that he'd catch her off guard.​

"Hey hey now. The monster girl," the dog woman snapped. "Show some respect!" Eyes, a brilliant red-orange like glittering hellfire, focused in on that knife as it wavered through the air. Her teeth bared themselves when he made his little declaration of war, and something unpleasant roiled up in her gut at his words. Of all the things she couldn't stand in this world... pity was one of them.

"Show me what you've got, boy!"

Setsuna's stance changed -- from one of feigned supplication to one of full-on rage. Her eyes were such that when she moved, they left a trail of light, a contrast to her otherwise muted and dark appearance. Those trails went swiftly to one side as Setsuna dodged the feinted stab and just kept right on going, falling to her side as she went and rolling until her circular dodge maneuver was completed. On any other opponent she'd be facing their back right now and that would be the end of the fight.

But she found herself staring right at her opponent while a stapler was hurtling at her head.

Huh.

Claws, thick and purple, tore through the air and rent the stapler into so much scrap metal and bouncing springs. She launched herself right at Ryo, and her rending claws went right for the knife in turn. And there was one thing to remember about monster girls: they used to be humans. Humans had hobbies. Setsuna's had been martial arts, now amplified many times over with monstrous strength, speed, reflexes, and keen senses.

The move was a disarming one, to push the knife down and into the ground, leaving her free to deliver a knee to her opponent's exposed midsection.

Ryo glared at the monster girl, detesting the very sight of her. "I'll show you plenty of what I've got, monster." He called out mockingly. It was expected that the monster girl would dodge the attack- that much he expected. When he tossed the stapler and charged right after, his eyes widened when he noticed something odd about this monster girl. He knew they were strong... but something was off about this one. He didn't expect her to lunge right at him. In a state of panic, he attempted to slow down his assault, holding up his knife as a defensive tool rather than a weapon this time. Yet he felt his arm yanked down, forcing him to let go of the knife. "N-no!" He cried out, but was soon sent backwards from a knee to his gut.

He rolled over, smacking his back against one of the cubicles. Ryo gasped for air, trying to regain the oxygen he had lost. "Y-You're different from the other monster girls... what type of person were you in your human life?" He asked the monster girl, more curious about exploiting her weakness than getting to know her. Ryo rose to his feet, wiping a bit of bloodstain that trickled down his lip. "Quite a beastly talent you have there. Too bad it's not enough." Ryo looked around and grabbed a few pens from the desk behind him. Suddenly, he tossed the pens at her. At this point, Ryo would make a break for it. He quickly sprinted down the rows of the destroyed office. "I need a weapon..." He knew he didn't have much time before she'd catch up with him. There was no place to run, and no weapons to be found. Ryo immediately hid underneath the table inside a cubicle, hoping to listen to the monster girl's footsteps and hope that she wouldn't find him. If he could lose her, then he could make a break for it...​

Human life. Monster life. For Setsuna she wasn't quite sure anymore where the distinction was anymore. She was still herself, something she had held resolutely to in the intervening years... plus or minus a thing or two that came from her new form. She gritted her teeth. It wasn't for other people to decide.

"I liked martial arts," Setsuna said. And then she charged at him again. She barreled right through the pens he threw at her, falling harmlessly away from her charge. Chiefly among her upgrades was a speed that most other monster girls couldn't match, and she displayed it amply as she jumped into the air. She landed on the edge of a cubicle and leapt from cubicle to cubicle, the movements unconsciously graceful, until she realized that he'd ducked away at some point.

Well then.

Moments would pass.

Had she left?

Would he be safe?

"Hi."

Suddenly she was there, dropping off the table and grabbing him. There was just no resisting that type of power as she pulled him out from under the table, slamming him down to the ground and quickly straddling his hips. She pushed his hands down to either side of his head, and was suddenly leaning in close, all hellfire in her eyes and a fierce grin upon her face.

"... woulda been better to keep on running. I got turned into half a dog, genius. You know. Those things really good at tracking and hunting?" she said.

The eerie silence told Ryo that it was time to escape. He gently rose from the underside of the table and was about to sneak out when he suddenly heard a voice. "H-Hello...?" He replied. Before he knew it, the boy was tossed aside and a second later the monster girl sat on top of them, glaring down. Ryo attempted to swing his fists at her, but Setsuna pressed his hands down with hers. He gritted his teeth. "S-Strong...!" He admitted, though he knew it was probably only because of the monster side of her ability. "You monster girls have lost it! Ever since that meteor- you're all nuts! Hunting and attacking humans!" He growled. It was probably his last set of words and she'd be off to kill him.

"What's your name, monster? I'd love to be able to drag you to hell with me." Ryo roared. "Ah, wait. You're a hellhound. So it's a guarantee I'll see you down there with me." The longer he stared at the monster girl, the longer he couldn't help but to stare at her womanly parts. Those beautiful, soft thighs... those athletic hips... and those womanly breasts... Ryo didn't want to admit it, but he felt an erection began to rise, gently prodding the monster girl through the clothes.

"I don't think you get it, do you?" Setsuna asked.

"You want us to die? Want us to starve out because of something that happened to us?" Setsuna asked. "I never asked for this. None of us ever did," she said. It was something she'd come to terms with, but not every monster girl had been so lucky. Many of them had gone out in rather inglorious ways, and it was a testament to her strength of will that she was still here after three years. There were as many monster girls as ever, but very few like Setsuna Higarashi.

"My name is Setsuna. And I'm hungry."

And he was already offering her a meal.

It was a peculiar thing about the monster girls. They fed off of life energy more than anything, drawing other sustenance from the white crystals. For some, this meant the monster girls had gone after humans for food. Others had chosen to starve. Still others hunted other monster girls. But there was one other method of feeding, and Setsuna went for that, her claw reaching behind her to grab a firm hold of Ryo's cock through his pants.

She tore the front of his pants away, a soft touch with a rough texture wrapping tight around him a moment later. She began to jerk him off, red eyes staring straight down into his own.

While Ryo heard of rumors of what monster girls would do to their victims, he never entirely believed it. The black-haired man stared up at Setsuna, his eyes detesting her with every moment. But, he couldn't deny how soft her thighs felt pressing against him. "If you're so innocent, then what you should know that what you're doing is wrong! Killing humans nonsensically...!" He pointed out, then held his breath as soon as he heard that she was hungry. His eyes widened when she reached behind herself to grab a hold of his member. "A-aaah! W-what do you think you're-" He said, until he felt her tear his pants away, leaving his erection standing up against the palm of her hand. Ryo could feel her giant hand wrap around his member as it began to stroke him. "W-wait, Setsuna...!" He cried out. With one of his hands free now, Ryo reached up and shook her thigh weakly, though not rough enough to throw her off. He protested, hoping to get the monster girl off of him.

Still, he felt his member twitch in excitement, warming up to her hand like a glove. Ryo looked up at his oppressor, seeing that smug smile and dominating red eyes. Those eyes... were indeed beautiful. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Ryo's cheeks flushed red, and his heart raced as the monster girl continued her task. He wasn't supposed to feel this way... yet why did it feel so... good?

"S-Setsuna, we can't be doing this..." He moaned, this time his hand gently began to stroke along her soft thighs.

"I don't kill humans," Setsuna said. Well, some had died fighting her, but that was hardly ever her intention. No, she stuck closer to her humanity than most did. She refused to fully become a monster, this particular monstrous craving being the one thing that she had to regularly indulge in. Besides... she rarely left behind truly unhappy customers.

"You had to've known. I mean, it's not like we're very subtle about what we do. About how we get our power," Setsuna said. She jerked him off for some time, her hellish eyes focusing in on his, all smoldering heat and wanton lust. She was too warm, too soft... She snapped the cloth bretween her breasts and slowly she leaned over him, giving him a faceful of tits. She smothered him with them, the skin as warm and smooth as any human woman's, dark nipples already puckered with excitement.

"This is usually why idiots like you run into our territories, isn't it? Wanting a quick fuck? Well... here you go~" Setsuna said. She was raising her hips, pushing her chest harder down into his face. THere was another tearing, her panties tossed to the side... and a moment later, something was gripping him like a hot, wet vise. There came a breathy moan and her hips sank down against his, taking his every inch inside of her.

"N-no, I didn't come here for this... I was just looking for a place to hide from the others..." He protested, covering his now-free hands over his eyes in shame. His erection remained hard and warm to the touch, growing even larger as the monster girl continued to stroke it. Every time he'd shift his arms he'd be able to see the hellhound staring back at him with those devilish red eyes. Shy moans escaped his lips, unable to break eye contact with her. "I'm not... supposed to be attracted to monster girls..." Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, Ryo watched in a gaze as she tore off more of her clothing, revealing those round, black breasts. He opened his mouth to protest, but only received a face full of warm breasts. They felt soft against his cheeks- so warm that Ryo instinctively began to shake his head, gently motorboating her mounds. At the same time, his warm breath brushed against her cleavage.

It was then that Ryo heard Setsuna mention taking him in her. He glanced up at those dominating red eyes. "W-wait, no! I'm not ready! I'm not-" He could feel something wet and warm press against the head of his member. Disobeying him, the erection twitched in excitement. The sound of her feminine moan was pleasure to Ryo's ears. He could feel a tight warmth envelop around his member. In the same way, his hard member pushed into her walls, expanding and mapping the monster girl's insides. His back arched slightly. Ryo let out a small sigh once he was inside of her. "N-no... what have you done... I don't want to make love to a monster girl...!" Ryo felt so warm next to her, and without even noticing, Ryo found his arms wrapping around Setsuna's back, pulling her closer in on a tight embrace. "S-Setsuna... whatever you do... don't move..." He gasped. Still new to all of this, Ryo felt excitement building in his member. Ryo embraced her. If she started to move, then he wasn't too sure if he would be able to hang on.

Back
Top Bottom