Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F - Game of Thrones, canon and OC, romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burba

Planetoid
Hello fellow lascivious perverts!

What am I looking for, what can I offer?
I am really just looking for someone to roleplay with, simple as that. Long or short-term, I'm open for both! English is not my native tongue, so mistakes can be made and my vocabulary is somewhat limited, but I have never had any complaints and most people tend to come back for more. I mainly use Skype as my messaging service, besides threads and PM's here on Bluemoon, though I can be persuaded into using other software and sites. I only play through posts (in Skype as well), due to me being a very slow writer. That said, if you think you have the patience to deal with it, I'm able to give instant messaging a try. My usual post is around 100-200 words, but naturally it can be less and more, depending on the situation. I expect my partner to post/write at least 3-4 times a week. I understand that sometimes there's simply not any time for it, or perhaps one isn't in the mood, but under normal circumstances 3-4 times a week is appreciated.

Penis or vagina, that is the question.
Besides the kinks on my "No" list I am into a wide arrange of things, everything from light BDSM to just two people kissing in bed. As long as my character is a male, yours is a female and there is nothing going inside of his bum pretty much everything is open for discussion! I'm generally interested in both genders and all of their variations, but right now I'm only looking for females. Your real gender is of no interest, your character is what matters.

Story, scenario, all of that.
I'm the kind of person that enjoys creating a story together with my partner. In my experience things always turn out better when you talk things through, discuss topics and build the story and characters together. That said, I am only interested in a Game of Thrones roleplay as the title suggests. I am myself only interested in playing an OC with connections to canon characters and lore, you are free to choose between an OC or a canon character. The canon character that I'm interested in are Margaery Tyrell and Daenerys Targaryen.

My biggest kinks:
  • Switch Characters -I don't want a pushy Dom, and neither do I want a boring Sub. I want someone that enjoys taking both roles, as I do!
  • Cum - Facials, creampies, cumplay, etc.
  • Handjobs - For some reason I find handjobs to be more intimate than blowjobs, I like them.
  • Sexy clothing - Dresses, corsets, lingerie, stockings<333, etc.
  • Seduction/Teasing - This makes the roleplay so much more fun and diverse. Jumping into bed straight away is dull, some things are worth waiting for!
  • Romance - Now, this one is tricky. I really don't want a super cute, lovable relationship here, but some affection behind the sex adds to the immersion.
  • Intelligent Characters - If you want to play a bimbo, or simply a naive/dumb character, then I'm sorry!

My No's:
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Violence (In sexual scenes)
  • Excreta

My F-list for more kinks: Link!

So, I think that is it. If you have any questions, send them my way here on Bluemoon.

Thank you for reading my ad and have a nice day!

RE: M looking for F - Vanilla, BDSM, cheating, love, you name it.

Still looking!

Bamping.

Bumpsies.

Still looking.

RE: M looking for F - Romance, Rough Vanilla, Celebrities, much more!

Still looking. Don't be shy.

RE: M looking for F - Romance, Rough Vanilla, Celebrities, much more!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom