Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two future human-cow girl sluts looking for doctor/master

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleenicole

Super-Earth
Two girls here looking for a doctor/ master to trick us into an experiment and turn us into lactating human cows and put is in a "barn" for milking (or whatever sexy kinky things ;) )

If you ladies are still searching for a master, then I would be more than happy to oblige. :)

Im ready to give it a go with you Alexyd :) so we figured you'd trick us to maybe give us injections and at first we fight and try to refuse our new lifestyle but maybe down the road we accept our roles (or not who knows :p) does someone wanna start the real thread now or play on here?

I guess it depends on what our new Master wants. Either way I am eagerly awaiting to play. :3

Im down for this as well. I have a different plot, and spin on the idea you pressented, however. But I feel like this will be fun~

I would be happy to join the girls... Even if my character would be a little ... reluctant.

I am thinking of playing first person and starting out as a 'natural hormonal breast growth' ad, or maybe even presented by my doctor.. or one or both girls could entice me to go with them to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom