Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Jedi's Tale(Karyama and Panda)

"Master Yoda, I honestly don't think-"
"Think, you must not. Obey, you must."
"But I just don't think I'm ready to go on a negotiation yet."
"The council has decided on it already. Yes, go you shall. Master Qui Gon keep you safe, he will. Now go."
"Yes Master Yoda."
The dark haired beauty nodded slightly as she stood up, heading down the hall of the Jedi Temple slowly. Lara was quite nervous about what was going to happen soon, but like a true Jedi, she walked down the hall looking calm and ready. Her robes were neat, and the saber that was attached to her hip swung back and forth. Lara really was pretty gorgeous. Long, straight black hair that went half way down the girls back, pale skin, light green eyes, and a pretty nice body. Right now, she was hurrying to the ship, wanting to make sure everything she needed was on there. After all, once they left, she knew that it might be some time before she got back to the temple again. As she boarded the ship, she sighed softly, trying to push past the feelings of nervousness. After all, there was no reason to be nervous. The council had agreed she was ready. But why was she fighting them. It was a question she couldn't answer at the moment. The girl sat down, running her fingers through her hair slowly before biting her lip.
"Take it easy. Everythings fine. And besides, you're with a Jedi Master. He won't let anything bad happen."

"Yes master Yoda, But why do-"
"Needs to learn, she does, Obi-wan is no longer an apprentice, he is not."
"Alright master Yoda, I will look after her.."
Qui-gon made his way down the main hall of the Jedi academy, his arms crossed slightly, his sleeves connected, masking his arms from view, giving him an almost sage look. He wore the traditional Jedi master's attire, his lightsaber bounced lightly against his hip as he walked toward the ship. His brown, leather boots clicked lightly against the waxed floor, he had seen this girl around before, and he did find her to be attractive, but he hadn't spoken two words to her since her arrival to the Jedi order. He smiled as he watched a group of younglings go running by, waving sticks around as if they were having a lightsaber battle. Shaking his head slightly, keeping the smile for the moment, he moved up the ramp into the ship. Qui-gon was well known for his calm, and good nature. He turned to see his partner for this trip, he offered her a smile, and spoke with a calm tone, as he usually did.
"Well hello there.."
He had noticed she seemed a little tense.
"Don't be so tense, nothing will probably happen this whole trip.."
Moving to sit down next to her, he separated his arms, offering her one of his hands.

Lara couldn't help but smile when he held his hand out, the girl slipping hers into his and shaking it lightly before nodding.
"I know. I just....I don't want to make Master Yoda disappointed. I mean, if the council says I'm ready, then I'm ready but....."
SHe took a deep breath, pursing her lips slightly before taking the lower one between her teeth. She clenched it there for a few seconds before letting it go and stretching, her hand slowly pulling back from his. Although, she had left it in his for quite a bit of time after they had stopped shaking hands. Truth was, she was nervous about the trip in itself, but also about the man she was taking it with. She knew she shouldn't feel the way she did, because the Jedi were not supposed to form attachments, but there was something about him that made her smile even when she was scared to death.
"I don't feel it. I don't feel any different then I did when I was a youngling, and I've never even left Coruscant. I just don't get why I was chosen. I mean, surely your old padawan would have been a better match. He's a master. And I'm just some Padawan you've probably never even seen before."
She sighed, nodding slightly as she took her lightsaber off her belt and let the blade come out from the hilt. The humming noise it made always calmed her down, and as she stared at the purple beam of light, all feelings of nervousness left her.
"When do we leave?"

Qui-gon smiled as she had placed her hand in his, his calming hues looking into her eyes. His thumbs slid along the backs of her hands before he had leaned down and gently kissed the back of one. As she retracted her hand from his own, he looked up at her, his hands moving to be placed on his thighs, his long sleeves draping over his legs. That was the look he seemed to always possess was that of a wise man, and for that he was looked up to by some people.
"Master Yoda had chosen you for a reason, he is a very wise master..Think of this as one step closer to becoming a Jedi master.."
Qui-gon was well known for his ability to remain calm, even if the planet he is on is crumbling around him, he took pride in being able to clearly think, and because of that, had saved the lives of himself and many padawans. He listened to her speak about his old Padawan, Obi-wan Kenobi, he just smiled and leaned in closer to her ear.
"Obi-wan was a great padawan, and you are very similar to him..I have no doubt you will become a great Jedi master, you may even surpass me.."
He placed one of his hands on her thigh, patting it lightly, and removing it as he watched her pull out her lightsaber. The ship shook for a moment, and the ramp into the ship became a door to seal them in.
"Looks like we are leaving now.."

When he had kissed her hand, she had giggled softly, the tips of her cheeks turning a light pink as she looked away. As his hand touched her leg, she laughed softly, letting the saber be absorbed back into that hilt as she reached out and touched his cheek.
"I doubt I could be a better Master then you, Master Qui Gon. I still don't understand why you aren't part of the council."
She left her hand there for a second, fingertips lightly touching his hair before she pulled back. She was cursing at herself inside for being so affectionate to the man, but quickly pushed the invading thoughts from her head. She messed with the belt of her robe, slowly untying it before slipping the robe off. They were rough and slightly uncomfortable, which was supposed to allow her to focus more, but at the moment, it was bothering her. She stood up and walked back to where her things were, tossing the robe on top of everything before pulling her hair to one side of her. It cascaded over her form like a dark waterfall, obscuring half of the small tank that covered her upper body. At that point, the ship lurched forwards, the girl promptly falling onto her rear before groaning softly.
"Ow...."
She didn't bother standing back up, only got onto her hands and knees and crawled back over to Qui Gon before climbing up onto the seat. She brushed off her pants lightly, wincing slightly at the pain she felt. She had been training a week ago with another Padawan, and he had hit her leg. It still was pretty sore, but luckily, it wasn't that big of a mark. Just a slight burn. As she looked back at the Master, she smiled, twisting a long piece of hair around her finger before laughing.
"Do you think the negotiation will go well?"

Qui-gon smiled, he had noticed the fact she was blushing slightly, his hand moved to her cheek before he turned her head back toward him, gazing into her eyes.
"Just relax..I have faith you will do well.."
His familiar smile once more etched across his face, it was warm, almost soothing to people. He grinned as he felt her hand touch his hair, he would let her do so.
"I have some alteration to their views..so it makes things a bit difficult..I don't really want to be on the council anyways..I would rather spend time with the padawans..."
His hand rested on her cheek for a little longer before he let it rest on his leg, watching as she had stood up and removed her robe, this caused her body to show off a little more as her clothing hugged her curves.
"You get used to-.." He smiled, watching her fall on her butt as the ship jerked forward, laughing as she had crawled back toward him, he offered his hand to her, helping her into the seat next to him.
"You also get used to that.."
One of his hands moved around her, to her side as he rubbed it lightly, retracting it as to make sure she didn't feel uncomfortable.
"They are Negotiations...They can go either way.."

When he went to pull his hand away and unwrap his arm from around her, she grabbed it, making sure he didn't move it from her side. She then scooted closer to him, biting her lip nervously as she very cautiously leaned her head on his shoulder. The ship took off, the girls hand moving to his leg lightly as she let out a soft whimper. After all, she had never been away the from Jedi Temple, and had only seen space crafts in the distance. But being inside one was a lot different and much scarier. The nervousness came off of her in waves, but it seemed that she was at least somewhat calm, mainly because of how close she was to Qui Gon Jin. After a moment though, she realized just how inappropriate she was being, and quickly pulled away.
"I....uh.....sorry...."
She whispered softly, looking over at him for a minute just to look into his eyes. She couldn't help but smile, her hand the only thing that was still in contact with him.
"What if I mess things up? What if they decide peace isn't the best option? What do we do then?"
She adjusted the tank top, trying to make it cover the inch of her stomach that was currently showing, although, it wasn't working the way she planned.

Qui-gon couldn't help but smile to the fact she didn't let him let go. As she placed her head on his shoulder, and her hand on his leg, his arm tightened a bit around her, he rested his head on hers, his hand softly massaging her side, and sliding over her stomach.
"I am here with you, you don't have to be afraid.."
Closing his eyes he softly kissed the top of her head in a consoling way, when she pulled away, he continued to smile warmly, his hand placed on hers as she kept it on his leg.
"Don't be sorry young padawan..Believe it or not..I had the same fears when I was becoming a Jedi..What if they are powerful enough to corrupt my mind.."
Slowly he began to run his fingers through her hair, looking into her eyes. His hand squeezed hers lightly,his ever present smile etched across his lips.
"Just keep your mind clear..and focus on what has to be done, and you will do just fine.."

The way he touched her made her shiver slightly, and when his fingers ran through her hair, she let out a soft breath and leaned into his head slightly. The girl couldn't help herself; it just felt so nice. When he squeezed her hand, she flipped hers over, letting her fingertips caress against his palm lightly. She didn't take her eyes off his for several moments, and when she finally did, she was back at his side in seconds. She took the hand that was in her hair and moved it so his fingertips were on her bare stomach before she bit her lip.
"I can't keep it clear though....I....I...."
She moved her hand to his cheek and slowly into his hair before she bit her lip hard, not knowing what to do. She was having urges to do things she had never even imagined doing before, but slowly, after a moment, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his cheek, giving him a light, lingering kiss before pulling back and blushing wildly.
"I....shouldn't have done that, huh.....I just....Uh..."

Qui-gon smiled at her shiver, feeling her turn her hand over, his finger slipping between hers to hold it tightly. His eyes looked deeply into her own, smiling softly.
"I know you will do right when the time comes.."
He widened his eyes for a moment as he had felt her soft lips press against his cheek, his head tilting to the side as he smiled, leaning forward, he returned the favor, though his kiss was mere centimeters from her lips.
"Don't be sorry..It was nice.."
Kissing her forehead lightly, holding her hand with one of his own, and his other arm moved around her once more, both for comfort, and it felt nice to be close to her.
"We should be there soon..."

When he laced his fingers with hers, she smiled wildly, and the way the corner of his mouth brushed against her lips was heavenly. She squeezed his hand tightly, smiling when he told her not to apologize.
"But....I thought that the Jedi weren't supposed to harbor these....feelings. Why do I feel like this?'
She asked him softly, leaning over and nuzzling against his neck slightly before laying her head on his shoulder gently. She didn't want to move from his side for even a second, mainly because she felt quite content and safe when he was near. Slowly, her free hand moved to his chest, her fingertips messing with the cloth slowly, calmly, and almost exploratively. After a moment, she moved her hand upwards to his collarbone, lightly tracing over his neck before she laughed slightly.
"I'm calm again...."
She whispered, smiling slightly as she shut her eyes slowly.

"And now you see why I am not on the council..I believe having feelings is a good thing.."
Feeling her hand sliding over his chest, he smiled down at her, his hand squeezing hers softly, feeling her hand slid up over his neck, her skin was so soft, he liked that. He closed his eyes and let out a pleasurable sigh, his arm wrapped around her slowly rubbed along her thigh now, squeezing it lightly.
"I'm glad I am able to calm you down..See flying in a ship isn't so bad.."
He leaned down once more and kissed the top of her head, letting his lips linger for a moment, his warm breath passing through her hair.

"Well, I think I agree with you."
She said sweetly, her fingers sliding up his neck and to his cheek as she looked up at him. Slowly, she turned his head so he'd look at her, the girl smiling slightly as she ran her hand through his hair slowly and gently. Her eyes didn't leave his for several seconds, but when they did, it was only to return his kiss. She leaned up and kissed his jawbone a few times before smiling and laying her head back down against him. Except this time, her lips were touching his neck slightly, and every time she spoke, they brushed against him.
"Not when you're here, at least. I've never been in one of these without you yet..."
She giggled, her fingers tracing back down his neck and onto his collarbone, her fingertips slightly under his robes, but not too much.
"I don't think I want this to end too quickly...I hope the negotiations take a little while."

Qui-gon looked down at her, feeling her kiss up his jawbone, he smiled and closed his eyes, sighing to himself, his hand squeezed her thigh, his fingers touching her inner thigh, inches from her womanhood, as not to get her uncomfortable.
"I think I could use some time like this with you for awhile as well..We have a long trip..so we have some time to be alone.."
He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair, feeling her lips brush against his neck, he shivered for a moment, closing his eyes and letting out a soft grunt before he lifted her head, leaned in and kissed her lips, holding it there for a few seconds before he parted them, smiling at her.

As he gripped her thigh, she let out a soft whimper, not at all able to stifle it. She felt him shiver and smiled, eyes widening slightly as he moved in and kissed her. She immediately relaxed into it, her hand moving to his cheek and holding him close. When he did finally pull back, she smiled wildly, opening her eyes slightly as she pet his cheek.
"Oh Qui-Gon.....That was so nice...."
She whispered breathlessly, putting her hand on his and moving it up her thigh about an inch before stopping and laughing slightly.
"Wow....."
She then leaned forwards, pressing her lips to his for one more lingering kiss.

Qui-gon smiled, widening his eyes a but as she moved his hand further up her thigh, his fingers stretching slightly as he continued to massage her thigh, slowly he moved his hand a little further, until his index began to rub her entrance through her panties. His lips pressed into hers, his other hand holding hers tightly, his eyes closing, his muscles relaxing against her, his lips parted from hers for a moment before he smiled.
"Mmmm..That is nice.."

"I......Oh!"
Her eyes widened at the placement of his finger, the girl squirming slightly from the pleasure of it. She kissed him back, her free hand still on his cheek and pulling him against her lips a little bit harder.
"You think that feels good....you should feel what your doing to me....."
She smirked slightly, quickly and quietly getting into his lap and straddling his hips as she pressed herself right up against him, her arms wrapping around him lightly as her hand slipped into his robes. It slowly traced down his back, the girl letting out a soft panting sound from how hot he had gotten her.

Smiled, watching her squirm as he touched her. He watched as she had gotten up and straddled his lap, he looked down and watched the gap between their hips become smaller and smaller, until the warmth of her entrance was pressed against him, in which he began to grind against her slowly. One of his hands slid up her stomach, cupping over one of her breasts and massaging it, his fingers searching for a hardened nipple.
"Mm..This feels good..."
She would start being able to feel him grow hard against her as he continued to grind, feeling her hands slide over his back.

She moaned out as he started grinding against her, her own hips starting to work themselves at the same pace as his. Her hands slowly ran down his chest, moving to the belt tying his robe together and quickly undid it. She then pushed his robes down off his upper body, the girl leaning down and starting to kiss and nibble at his collar bone. After a few seconds, she took his hands and put them under the tank top, wanting him to take it off of her.
"Quii-Gon.....Touch me all over....And oh....You're hard..."

Grinned, watching her strip the belt off of him, taking his robe off, revealing his chest to her. He tilted his head and smiled, leaning toward her form and grinding more aggressively. He was glad to take her top off of her, leaning down, he slowly kissed up her stomach as he began to pull it up slowly, nipping at her skin lightly, he continued his way up before he stripped off her top, his lips finding the smooth skin of her cleavage, sucking on it lightly before he kissed toward one of her nipples, taking it into his mouth he nipped at it, his tongue sliding over it slowly as he began to suck hard on it.
"Mm..."

She watched him kiss up her stomach, the girl arching her back as he pulled the shirt off to expose her perky, round, breasts. She gasped as he took her nipple into his mouth, moaning softly as she grabbed his hands and put them on her back. Once they were there, she leaned back into them, slowly pushing her pants down and then off, leaving her in only a pair of black panties. She then took his hands and ran them down her thighs before pressing her hips flushed to his.
"Oh god....It feels so good pressed to me like that."
She whimpered, flipping her hair back as a hand rested on the back of his head to keep him against her chest.

Allowed her to guide his hands, holding her to him as she leaned into his hands, too busy sucking on her hardened nipple to noticed she had removed her pants, that was until she guided his hands to her thighs, feeling nothing but bare skin, and the panties she had worn, he began to rub her entrance with his thumbs, grinding against her form as she pressed herself into him. His member had grown harder, so she could feel the shaft of him rubbing against her slit slowly while one of his thumbs found her clit, massaging her thighs as he had sucked harder on her nipple.

Her back arched wildly as the tip of his thumb hit her clit, the girl moaning loudly as she grabbed his shoulders. She leaned down, kissing and nibbling on his neck roughly as she slowly let a hand trace down his chest and stomach. When it got to the large bulge in his pants, she smirked, stroking it through his clothes slowly before starting to pull them off, she got them down a little ways, pressing her slit right to his member as she pulled him away from her breast and to her lips.
"I need you now...."
She whispered, slowly and deeply kissing his lips, her tongue slipping into his mouth and lapping up against his.

Grunted sexually as she had rubbed him through his pants, then feeling it freed he looked up at her and smiled, kissing her back as he felt her slit pressed to his member, he licked his lips and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her onto him, feeling her slit stretch around his member as he pushed it deeper inside of her, he seemed to fit perfectly inside of this padawan.
"Mm.."
He moaned into her mouth, his tongue sliding over hers as well as he began to grind himself inside of her.

"Oh god!"
Lara has managed to get her panties down and off right beforeShe moaned out loudly when she was forced down on his member, the girl letting out a small hissing as she was pushed all the way down. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, and it was quite clear she wanted this oh so much. Once she was all the way down on it, she slowly lifted herself back up until just an inch was in, and then quickly pumped herself back down on it, making her let out a loud moan. She took his hand in hers, lacing her fingers with his for a moment before letting it go back to her hip.
"It feels so good......Qui-Gon.....Don't stop....ever....."

Back
Top Bottom