Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"Good girl." She smiled, tail rubbing Emily's pussy lips. Her cock had grown to nearly two feet of impressive stallionhood, drooling a wonderful tasting luminous blue precum.

She moaned oftly on the equine cock, her tongue massaging it, the girl sucking harder as she forced more of the glorious length down her throat. Removing one of her hands, she began to knead the hefty balls the woman now had beneath her cock, the girl hungrily worshipping the massive length, her breath in deep pants of lust.

She smiled. "Every bit as eager as both your parents." She chuckled, hips rocking, thrusting her length down Emily's throat. "You must be like your dear mother, you both seem to lack a gag reflex." She grinned.

Emily smiled at the praise, relaxing as she closed her eyes, soon throating the rod, her throat swallowing around it. Thanks to the lack of such a reflex, she forced every inch don until her lips kissed the demon's pelvis, her arms hugging the woman's waist.

She laughed, holding the girl's head and thrusting roughly down her throat for some time before pulling back. "You're certainly worthy of more my dear slut, get on the bed so I can show you true demonic pleasure."

The girl pulled back slowly when her head was free, letting a chain of clobber connect her lips to the cock as she took in a deep breath."Mmmm Fuck I love this...n-no wonder my parents made a ranch for lovely people like you.."he whispered before she moved to the bed, laying herself down on her back

She chuckled. "Well, they were lovers of the bizzare and carnal." She grabbed Emily's hips, roughly thrusting into her pussy, through to her womb. "Hah, packed full of eggs like a bug whore are we?"

She smiled, eager to go, only to cry out as the woman plunged deep into the girl, her eyes watching the equine rod plunge deep into her depths."Mmm c-come on now..I couldn't resist such an offer..."She teased, rocking her hips as her legs hugged the woman."I wonder..if mother ever had you in this form...a-and if she ever asked you..to try and breed.."She mumbled, licking her lips as her walls squeezed the cock inside her.

She laughed. "Human wombs can't hold monster young. Aside from eggs like those." She thrust hard and fast, causing the eggs to slosh about inside Emily. "It takes far stronger magic than I possess."

She sighed a bit, spreading her legs wider as the woman drove into her, loving how the equine cock opened her up with each thrust. And with a breath she hugged the woman tighter to her."Mmm I'm sure..we will find someone like that.."She assured the woman. She knew at some point things like this would surely come up from clients and such, and could only hope she could provide it sometime. Afterall with the fresh start she could try and take the ranch far beyond what her parents had."But for now..j-just give it to me, ravage me more.."

She grabbed Emily's chin, eyes glowing. "Don't give me orders girl." She hissed, thrusting harshly. "Right now, I'm the one in charge."

She tensed a it, her insides tightening around the cock as the woman grabbed her. She panted rough;y, moaning loudly as her hips bucked wildly into the demon, her juices drooling out of her as the demon equine cock ravaged her insides."I-I'm sorry mistress.."She mumbled, her walls convulsing around the cock."C-Can I cum..P-Please...?"

"What? My little slut can't hold herself back?" She laughed, flared tip rubbing the back of Emily's womb. "Go ahead, it won't be your only climax tonight.

A much as she could restrain herself, this cock had been bigger longer and different than Sylvia's normal cock, which even that one drove her wild. So with a cry the girl came, bucking into the cock as her walls crumbled around the equine cock, convulsing wildly as her juices gushed out of her.

She merely laughed, thrusting faster with rough, wet slaps. "Little slut, you'll cum for just about anything now won't ya?" She taunted.

The girl moaned more and more, enjoying the way Sylvia spoke, fucked her and more. She knew she would be enjoying more and more with the demn whenever their guests didn't need her attention. Though her insides throbbed more, continuing to grip the thick cock devouring her juices and her pleasure.

She laughed, speeding up, hitting the back of Emily's womb. "You're just like your parents, fucking insatiable." She chuckled. "Only time all three of me wanted the same thing. Me their lust, the soft side their love, and the balanced me their stability." She smirked.

Emily smiled, moaning more and more as the woman buried herself deepr into her pussy. Her breath came out in pants, her pussy quivering as she slammed herself into the futa."Mmm W-Well you get to have all that..with me"She assured Sylvia her insides pulsing more and more as another orgasm closed in, ready tp ravaged her body

She grinned, slamming deep, flooding her with slimy black demonic cum, filling and swelling Emily's womb with hot spurts.

Emily arched back, eyes wide as she felt the hot seed flood deep into her, the girl taking in short breaths as her insides squeezed, milked the cock inside her, hungry for the demon's seed."Mmmm so much..."

"Whores get filled." She taunted, swelling Emily's belly with spunk. "And you're quite the wonderful whore dear."

She moaned happily, smiling as she rocked her hips, feeling her stomach bulge as the woman flooded her insides, her breath shaky all the while."-So good"

"This was your dad's favorite part, apart from watching me stretch his wife." She chuckled, staying deeply hilted.

She smiled a bit, rocking her hips as she took in slow breaths, relaxing, feeling the cock buried deep inside her."I-I bet...it feels so fucking good..."

She chuckled, sliding out, returning to her normal form. "Shit, I'm spent for awhile Em." She smiled, laying down. "That form is damn hard on a girl."

Back
Top Bottom