Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She blushed, slightly jealous of Emily as her own chest was quite flat. "Well, if the slime doesn't bother you, oral would be really good." She panted, her cock curling, rubbing itself over Emily's thighs. "And then, I'll find your best spots, and rub em till you cum really hard."

When the girl finally gave in and asked for what she wanted, Emily smiled, dropping to her knees, staring at the cock before taking it into her hand and lowly stroking it."Mmm this will cause so much pleasure if used right.."She teased before kissing the tip, shivering hard at the thought of taking insect cock into her mouth. But before she started she looked up at the girl."Do little eggs come out of you or delicious creamy cum?"She asked, finding monster cum quite delicious. Of course she blamed her family genes for that of course. So with a smile, she took the tp and first few inches into her mouth, sucking slow and hard.

"J-just cum. The eggs only come out when I'm in heat." She shuddered, holding Emily's head. "Ohhhh gods that's lovely." She chuckled, the cock wrestling with her tongue. Her slime was a bittersweet, almost burnt flavor, a subtle and interesting taste. "Mmmm, your family really is as accepting and skilled as mother said."

While she was relieved to hear that, part of her was not as she sucked greedily on the cock, licking up the slime and forcing more than half of it into her mouth. Emily was now in a lustful rage, her juices oozing out of her as she devoured the thick bug cock. Her hands stroked what she wasn't slobbering on, squeezing and stroking with rough motions. Smiling at the praise she was given, Emily closed her eyes, her tongue slapping and sucking on the head.

"Oooh, if you don't slow down I can't hold back." She groaned, thrusting down Emily's throat eagerly, cock squirming. "You are a dirty girl..." She blushed. "I-is it okay if I call you names? I'm kinda into that kind of thing..." She blushed, cock swelling and throbbing. "I-I'm gonna!" She warned, cock throbbing, spurting thick jets of viscous green slimy cum, a translucent, strong flavored load.

Emily refused to slow down as the bug girl warned her, wanting to please the insect and get the treat she was hunting for. She was thoroughly enjoying herself, knowing that this was going to be her job now, or at least one of many. Not only that but she wanted to bring the ranch to its former glory for the sake of her parents, smiling some once she felt the cock throb, ready to blow. The woman paid no mind to the request, letting Candace do as she wished, afterall, as long as it ended at sex she was fine with the names.

Once the insect blew, Emily gulped down every drop, sucking most of it rght out of the thick cock.

She shuddered, panting hard, feelers twitching cutely. "Thank you so much." She slid out, still hard. "Now get on your back slut. I'm going to return the favor, then fuck your slutty pussy raw." She blushed slightly, seeming nervous about the next portion of the mating.

She smirked a bit at the comment that was made once the bug pulled away. But the fact her cock was still hard made the girl giddy with lust, more than happy to take what she ould dish out. So with a breath she moved onto her back on an old matress that lay on the floor. Once she was comfy, Emily relaxed and spread her legs, ready for what the insect girl planned to do"Mmm You're definitely a keeper..."

She moved over Emily, grinning, all her hands caressing the girl as she thrust her slimy member deeply inside. "Ahhhh, what a tight little slut you are." She smiled. "Ohhhh this feels so much better than I ever imagined it could!" She panted, thrusting to the hilt, cock squirming up into Emily's womb. "You seemed disappointed earlier...I may still have some eggs if you want me to try."

Emily watched as Candace moved between her legs, Emily opening herself wide, waiting for the monster girl to plunge inside her. She couldn;t help but get turned on even more with how the woman spoke to her, degrading her. But the moment she plunged balls deep, Emily gasped sharply, arching back hard as she felt the cock bumo grind and tease every nook and cranny, especially her g-spot. Pleasure rippled through her as she breathed in deep."U-Up to you..s-sweetheart..."

She smirked. "You're just a monster girl slut aren't you?" She thrust hard and fast, cock rippling and squirming inside Emily. "I'm going to fill this tight little cunt with eggs, and turn you into a little breeding whore." She grinned, rubbing Emily's breasts, pulling her into a rough, slithering kiss.

Emily grinned as the woman spoke, getting more and more dirty as her cunt rippled and massaged the cock inside her, her breathing heavy and her legs hugging the bug woman. Though when she mentioned making her a breeding her she giggled."Mmm Go right ahead..after all all monster girls here get to enjoy my body however they desire...s-so long...as they earn their keep..." She assured as she then returned the kiss, hips rockng until her walls suddenly collapsed, squeezing down on the invader like a vice as she came, screaming into the kiss.

The bug girl screamed in return, thick bulges running up her cock as a half dozen fist size eggs push through into Emily's womb, followed by a rush of gooey green slime. "Ohhh, my favorite slut." She giggled, hugging herself to Emily as her cock pulsed and twitched, still drooling cum. "That felt soooo good, I've never fucked anybody before..."

She held on tightly to Candace as she felt the rush of cum flood into her. But when the eggs pumped into her Emily's eyes widened even more, whimpering as she felt each one push in and bury itself inside her womb. With the full feeling she weakened her grip on Candace, drained and filled with more than just cum"G-Glad you liked it...."

Candace chuckled. "Hope I wasn't too vulgar." She cooed, laying her head on Emily's chest as her cock withdrew. "Ahhh, can we go grab a bite to eat now?" She smiled, feelers flicking. "I just worked up a hell of an appetite."

She giggled a bit, kissing the bug as the cock left her, cum leaking from her well fucked cunt. With a sigh of content she held the bug for a moment before slowly fighting up to her feet."H-How long...does it usually take for these eggs to come out and all that?" She asked with a soft smile

"Well, they aren't fertile without a male, so about a day or so." She stood, helping Emily stand. "Thanks for letting me lay them, they weight a girl down after awhile. Should we go upstairs and get some food?" She asked.

She swallowed abit at the thought, looking herself over with a soft smile."So about a day or so..until they come out right?"She asked, licking her lips as she hugged Candace close to her, making her way upstairs."Not exactly sure how much we have in terms of food but we can always head out and get something if we need it, but might have to ask Sylvia first.."She assured the bug girl."Sylvia..?! How much food do we have?"

Sylvia floated down the stairs to help. "A lot...but mostly dried stuff and grain. The only cold storage right now is the fridge in the kitchen." She shrugged. "Maybe we'll find a hen girl to lay us some eggs. Although some lapines do too, and I've heard bug eggs aren't bad either. There was an orchard here once, but like the rest, I had to sell it."

She sighed a bit as the woman gave her the run down of their food supply, Emily looking between the two of them."Well..sems like there isn't much to pick from right now..Any ideas?"She asked, letting the two of them decide. With the lack of much right now she knew food wise things were going to be rough until they could either make food or buy some.

Sylvia shrugged. "Vegetable soup it is. Why don't you show her to one of the barn rooms?" She asked, heading out into the food barn. "It'll be about an hour if you two want to play grabass till then." She teased,

Emily smirked a the tease as she smiled."Mmm keep it up Sylvia and I'll make sure you have nothing left before you and I go to bed. So just make whatever..I'll get her settled in and join you.."She grumbled as she pulled Candace with her, leading her outside and towards the barn where she would be staying from here on."Are all you monster girls so naughty?"he teased the bug girl with a giggle

"Most of the herms are, yeah." She giggled.

The barn only looked like a farm building from the outside. Inside it was split into four room. One a large living room/waiting room, the other three simply furnished bedrooms. "This is nice." She giggled, looking at the king sized beds. "I'm guessing we can do work here." She smiled. "If you find any customers into bugs I mean."

She smiled a bit and looked around at the rather lavish rooms, licking her lips at the thought of herself enjoying these rooms on ocassion when she mentioned finding someone into bugs she smiled."I'm sure we can..And if not I'll please you.."She assured the woman with a smile before taking another look around."Pick whichever room you like and feel free to make it your own.."

She smiled, taking the corner room. "Without another bug, my eggs will be hollow, what should I do with them? We could use them for food or sell them, and until then I can keep them in here." She smiled, rubbing her hand over Emily's belly. "You're gonna look so cute once they're ready for laying."

Back
Top Bottom