Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

Emily only giggled at the demons complaint, the girl smiling as she gripped it harder, stroking slower."Mmm is that a demand?"She teased, leaning down to give the cock a lick and a kiss, her hand stroking while the other massaged the demon's sack

"It's a wish sweetie, but you're cleaning up if you make a mess." She teased, cock throbbing, her balls very heavy in Emily's palm. "Of course, I'm not sure if you can resist, maybe you'd just end up licking the car clean." She chuckled, turning down a road that had perhaps never been there before, the trees they passed starting to look a tad less human, with dark bark, and yellow-orange leaves.

Emily simply smiled, not caring too much as she looked at the demon."Well maybe I prefer getting it right from the source.."The girl gave the cock another lick, her hand still massaging the hefty sack."And I blame you for this.."She teased with a giggle before she began sucking the thick cock, her breathing slow, taking her time in working the cock that was offered to her. She never would have thought she would be doing such a thing, let alone believing her parents owned a ranch used to sexually tame beastgirls. And yet Sylvia knew so much and she couldn't help but believe her and fall for the sexual charm of the demon.

She moaned, shuddering in her seat and drooling sweet precum down Emily's eager throat. "Have you ever heard of other worlds intersecting the human one my dear?" She panted, hips bucking slightly. "Worlds only a select few are able to see and interact with." She panted, nails digging into the wheel, a presumably common occurence given the state of the battered steering wheel.

Emily shook her head, unsure what it was the woman was even talking about, as she continued to suck on the meaty rod, dswallowing and devouring the precum that drooled from it. Her hand massaged and squeezed the succubus hefty sack, churning what she had left inside while deep throating the cock over and over again. She was loving this, knowing now why her parents had succumb to the pleasures of these creatures and took on the ranch. Thogh she still wondered how t came to be.

"That's where we're heading dear, a sort of alternate world connected to your's." She smiled, cock throbbing and pulsing, balls starting to tighten. "Magic my dear, you'll learn to harness the natural abilities of the Bell line one we find somebody to train you." She bucked, thick spurts of cum pumping down Emily's waiting throat.

She smiled at the promise, figuring that there were beasts far more endowed and lustful then Sylvia, and the thought of needing training was something that both scared her and excited her. So when the demon came, Emily slurped and swallowed it down, moaning happily as it flooded her throat. Once she took it all she sat up with a smile."Why can't you?"

"Do you know the difference between wizards and sorcerers?" She smiled, tucking her cock away. "You're like a wizard, you have the aptitude, but will have to channel it through study. I'm like a sorcerer, with natural magic, and an innate, instinctual knowledge of how to channel it. I can't teach you exactly how to use your powers, as they work differently from my own."

She grumbled a bit as the demon explained the differences and why she couldn't teach the girl. With a sigh she looked out the woindow now, eager to see just where she was to be staying from here on in."Fine, but until then its just you and me right..?"

"Yep. And I'm sure we'll find a girl who can teach you AND fuck you." She pulled up to a mostly empty field with two barns and one house, and numerous flat foundations where buildings had been. "Sadly, I had to sell most of the ranch to keep it open. We have our home, a food barn, and room for three girls." She parked, stepping out. "The ballroom, the brothel, most of the monster barns, all gone." She sighed. "Maybe with time we can rebuild what your parents had."

She was a bit disappointed to see the ranch so bare, save for spaces for food, a few girls and a home for herself. But the explanation Sylvia provided never helped either, which made her really wonder where her parents had gone. She was a bit depressed now to hear she had to rebuild, pratically from the ground up. But she knew it was up to her, her family had the ranch for so long she couldn't just let it go now.

"We will just have to try I guess.."She assured the demon, not convincing herself too much as she made her way into the home and took a look around

She smiled, following her inside. "Yeah, I hope we can make it beautiful." She walked in with her, pausing at a clattering sound coming from above them. "Hmm, I hope no feral monster girls got in, this place doesn't need any more repairs to be made."

(Are you okay with bug girls? If not, I have another idea I can use.)

(None at all ^^)

Emily looked up when she heard the sound, shivering a bit at the thought of such a thing being in here, then again with as long as it might have been left unattended she would not have been surprised."W-Well I'll go check it out..if you would maybe unpacks my things and decorate the house a bit?"She offered with a bit of a smile."And then rest..because you still have to show me more of what my parents seemed to enjoy so much about you..." She teased before venturing off to find the source of the sounds.

She smiled and nodded, heading upstairs.

She would find the sound's source in the basement, digging through a storage crate. A roachgirl with smooth brown shelled skin and long feelers, an extra set of arms under her first, shelled wings shut on her back. "Ohh!" She yelped, turning around innocently. "Not stealing...n-nobody here..." She muttered. She had six eyes, four of them small and pure black across her forehead, the other two human, a soft blue. "I'm sorry." She muttered, brushing away her long black hair. "Just hungry."

Emily ventured down into the basement, scanning around as she moved. Though when she found the monstergirl shuffling through a box she watched, frozen where she stood. She never expe ted it to be a bug girl, but nonetheless she smiled softly."Just hungry?"She asked with a soft smile."Well..I own this place now and if you're hungry I can make you something to eat if you like..."She assured the monstergirl."I'm Emily by the way.."

She offered a hard, three fingered hand to shake. "Candace." She smiled. "Usually people try to shoo me out...they don't offer to feed me." She chuckled, setting the top back on the crate and shoving it back into place as if it were weightless. "You seem different though."

She smiled softly when the girl responded, not seeming too intent on attacking her or anything. The monstergirl seeming nice enough. so with a smile she moved closer" Well I am the daughter of the people who recently owned this ranch. And you're welcomed to stay..as long as you don't try to steal from me.."

"I don't have need of anything but food, and I'll gladly work for it. I just thought the place was abandoned." She chuckled, looking Emily over. "Hang on, are you related to the people who used to be here? My mother told me about this place years ago. Supposedly the most renowned brothel for miles."

She smiled a bit when the girl asked about her family, Emily nodding softly."I am..and I own this place now and intend to rebuild it..so feel free to stick around and everything..make yourself at home. no need to worry about helping around just yet.."

"Mmm, are you like your parents were? Mother told me they were a lot of fun." She giggled, walking over to Emily. "I suppose there are things other than food I could use, but I know most people aren't so keen on insectoids such as myself. I won't be offended if you say no."

She nodded"I am, though still a bit new to it all.."She pointed out with a blush, breathing slowly as she looked at the bug."Well I'm not like most people..and if you stay here and are nice to me I'll surely make sure you are fed happy and sated.."

She giggled. "You're a sweet girl." She chuckled. "Do you want to help sate me now?" She hissed quitely, taking a mockingly sexy pose. "I'm not sure you'll be that into giving me oral, but we can still mate." She smiled, four hands caressing Emily's body.

Emily blushed ast the offer, her breathin slow as the woman began to caress her, the teen shrugging a bit."Well Looks like you won't give me a choice now will you?"She teased with a smile"Did your mother..ever give my parents a choice?"She asked with a smile, kissing the bug."And I'll do whatever you need of me sweetie..as long as you return the same kindness and help around here..."

She smiled, a long tongue wrapping around Emily's own. "Mmm, I'll gladly help. But...some people still don't enjoy the strangeness of and insect cock." A slit opened between her legs, her foot long member sliding out. The terra cotta colored shaft was smooth and slender, covered in bumps, and the tip flared out into four fleshy points. The entire thing was coating in a lubricating slime, her scent strange, though not unpleasant.

Emily sucjed on the bug girl's tongue, mashing her breasts against the insect as she smiled, enjoying herself more and more. But as the girl explained most peoples dislike of her cock, Emily smiled."Well since I own this ranch I'm sure it won't be human cocks I see anymore..So I don't mind..So just tell me what you want. "She looked down at the cock as it slid out of her body, the girl gasping delightfully at the sight. While it wasn't exactly normal, she couldn't deny that having such a thing inside her would feel amazing, and was more than happy to keep Candace around."So what will it be Candace..which hole would you like?"

Back
Top Bottom