Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

RE: A Strange Inheritance

"Mmm, that I am. Bend over your bed Emily." She grinned. "Keep feeding me like this, and I just might show you the form your dad wanted me to take him with." She smirked, her cocks shiny with precum. "He was a great guy...I still wonder what happened to your parents."

She blushed deeply when asked to bend over, the girl slowly doing so, still nervous at the thought of everything. But she knew if her parents trusted Sylvia hen she could too. Si with a breath she stood there, waiting for what was about to come.

She smiled, easily pushing both cocks into Emily's waiting holes. "See? Perfect fit. I'll be honest, I'm here for more than guidance. I also have to get you used to doing this a lot, as monstergirls need frequent release." She pushed deeper. "Mmm, your parents held monthly orgies with the whole ranch..."

Emily gasped as she felt the cocks enter her, open her walls as they clenched onto the cocks inside her. Letting out a whimper of pleasure, she blushed deeply at the thought of the orgies her parents had held."A-And were they...the only recievers of the fucking...?"

"Oh no, it was a free for all usually." She thrust to her hilts before starting to speed up. "Just a love mess of monster girls, human friends, sometimes family. Usually took two day to clean up that ballroom."

Emily shook a bit hard when she felt the cocks now being thrust faster into her holes, her ass struggling to adjust as Sylvia fucked her, leaving the teen panting. She could tell why her mother loved this, loved the full feeling of pleasure being dished out from every nook and cranny of her lower body. Her walls clenched down more, sucking in those cocks as Emily moaned out hard."Mmmm...C-Can't believe...they were so naughty..."

"Were? They never found bodies dear, be a little more hopeful." She chuckled, cocks drooling warm precum. "Though it's been many years I suppose."

she knew Sylvia was right but it had been a while now since she had seen her parents, whom left without a word or anything, But she shook her head, moaning louder as she archd back, her inexperienced body collapsing, shaking as she came, her insides squeezing like a vice.

She groaned at the tightness, leaning over her, pushing both cocks deep to flood her with creamy cum. "Ahh, Emily...you're going to make them proud either way, I'm sure of it."

Biting her lip Emily nodded, feeling the cock pulse inside her, ready to drown her insides as they milked the cocks, eager for their meal."S-So...g-good...so big..."

She chuckled, still pumping out warm seed. "Damn Emily, you are just brimming with sexual energy. You're gonna love ranching." She pulled slowly out, draining her last few jets across the girl's back. "I think you need a little rest before we go."

Emily relaxed on the bed as Sylvia came, her insides sucking down every drop as she lay there. But after a moment she rolled her hips again."B-But..how will I be able to...deal with ranching if...we don't keep at it?"She teased. While it wasn't the point, Emily was eager to see just what it was Sylvia would take when with her father.

She chuckled. "I'm not sure I have enough juice to change forms sweetie....." She slowly milked the last of her cum out. "It takes a lot out of me to pretend I'm a full demon. I'm not sure this sweet little ass of yours could even take it."

She giggled a bit upon hearing the demon girl was drained, something she wasn't expecting at all.nonetheless though Emily relaxed a bit, deciding sleep was the best option for the moment"If dad could..I would like to try...especially...if I'm going to take their place at the ranch

"Of course sweetie. If you're ready, we can head there now." She smiled, cocks fusing back into one. "If your legs still work after all this." She taunted,offering a hand to help Emily stand up.

Emily took the hand and rose to her feet, giving Sylvia a smile as she leaned into the demon" you better showme that form...once we get there and rest for a while."she demanded with a soft giggle, embracing the slutty, naug y side of her her parents obviously gave her

She smiled, helping her clean up and redress, leading her back to the living room to grab the bag. "Alright. The truck's parked outside." She smirked. "Packing myself into that crate was the hardest part of setting this all up."

EMily smiled, looking over the woman as she hugged the demon's arm."Anyway you could look more human and travel in the truck with me or was that the plan?" She asked, not wanting the demon in the crate or bag for the whole trip to the ranch.

She chuckled. "Nah, nobody will mind seeing me." She tossed the bag into the back, climbing in the driver's seat. "Come on, I know the way. You can even have a little 'highway delight' on the way if you want." She winked.

Emily smiled at the thought of having Sylvia with her for the trip, unsure herself just how long of one it would be. So with a smile she climbed into the passenger seat, looking to the demon as she offered the girl something."Ohh? antsy already aren't you?"She teased.

She chuckled. "No dear, but you do seem to really enjoy a nice load." She smirked, starting the old truck with a rumble and heading off down the road. "It's about an hour drive."

Emily giggled, more comfortable with the situation now, especially with the fact her parents, her entire family seemed to do this and enjoyed it. Not only that but she was partially into the whole monster thing as of late."True but thats because yours taste so good..but it's up to you..drain you now? or when we get to the ranch..?"

She tugged down her panties as she drove, letting her cock free. "I'll leave it up to you, but only if you can resist it." She challenged, a smirk on her flawless face.

Emly giggled at the commentm shaking her head a bit as she sighed."And did my family, or more...my parents ever resist you?"She asked as she reached over, slowly stroking Sylvia's cock, her eyes looking up at the demon.

"I don't think they ever said no, to be honest...though...neither did I." She groaned, pre oozing from her thick shaft. "Y-you better make sure your mouth is there, it's pretty hard to get cum out of the upholstery in here."

Back
Top Bottom