Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

RE: A Strange Inheritance

She groaned, feeling and seeing her stomach bulge as the torrent of cum flooded her insides, her body laying limply on the couch now, her eyes looking up at Sylvia as she explained what Emily's family had done for her."T-There's no need for such servitude though...M-My family has always been that way..."

She chuckled. "It's not entirely altruistic sweetie. Women and men alike in your bloodline are smoking hot, and overflowing with an amazing sensual energy. I've slept with just about every one of them along the way, and every one was amazing, as a lover, and as a person." She smiled, kissing Emily's neck gently. "I think you're going to make them so proud Emily."

Emily smiled a bit, glad to hear the woman had been with them all and praised them. But she herself wondered if she could stand up to that task."B-But I don't know If I will be any better.."She whined, keeping the demon close to her, tilting her head as the kiss came to her neck

"Oh sweetie, you can't fear the future, you have to embrace the present. Now, are you ready to pack? I can carry you to the bathroom before I pull out if you want to avoid the mess." She chuckled, nibbling and kissing up to her ear. "Or you could clean me off..,"

Emily took in a bit of a breath, shrugging a bit when the woman continued to push the fact she believed in Emily, which made her smile a bit. But when she asked about the mess Emily giggled."W-Well if I'm leaving we don't need to bother cleaning any messes now do we..?"She teased weakly, her legs slowly unwrapping from around the woman.

She slid out, her cock coated in thick spunk, a heavy amount spilling out of Emily. "Think you could still clean up?" She smiled, cock twitching. "Then I'll show you how to move a house in ten minutes." She grinned, a tiny pink spark running along her fingers.

Emily sighed when she felt the cock leave her slit which slowly closed as the thick jizz oozed out of her. She took in a breath or two, trying to catch herself from the events that happened. Though when asked to clean the cock she nodded softly."I-I guess so..As long as you promise to keep me company for the next few nights...Won't be easy...getting used to sleeping somewhere new..."

"Sweetie, if I'm keeping you company, you'll be so exhausted sleep will come easily." She smiled, caressing Emily's cheek and leading her to the throbbing, cum soaked head of her cock. "Don't worry, just like before, succubi always fit."

She giggled when Sylvia assured her sleep would come easy, giving Emily the impression sex would bee a common thing at the ranch. So with a sigh she shook her head and took in the cock, sucking hard, her tongue cleaning the juices from the monstrous rod. With a smile she closed her eyes, enjoying the rather sweet taste it had to it.

Sylvia smiled, gently thrusting her hips, drooling warm precum down her throat. "Ooh...you're definately a Bell honey." She chuckled, fingers teasing through her hair. "I barely even need any magic to fit!" She giggled.

She blushed a bit at the praise as Emily sucked harder, relaxing as she took in short breaths, her tongue working the tip before she began bobbing her head back ad forth. After a bit, she began to get into it more, forcing some of the thick cock down her throat.

She groaned, hips thrusting slightly, cock throbbing. "Oooh god, I'm going to cum again if you keep that up." She panted, tail caressing Emily's cheek. "You are going to love working the ranch!" She grinned.

Emily giggled shyly as she went to town on the meaty stick, her tongue thrashing around the girth, her hands pulling the futa in closer. She sucked eagerly, leaning back and pulling sylvia with her, wanting to relax as she sucked.

She chuckled, hips pumping, thrusting her swollen member gladly down Emily's warm throat. "Ohhh Emily... here it comes!" She groaned, cock pulsing, ropes of warm, sweet, creamy sperm down the girl's eager throat, sighing in pleasure.

The girl swallowed eagerly, sucking hard, ilking the cock as the warm load fired, her eyes closing slowly, the teen enjoying the taste as she gulped down every drop, showing her skill, surely passed down by her family. When she was down the girl pulled away."I-I have a question..."

Sylvia chuckled, tucking her cock away into her panties. "Yeah, ask away!" She smiled, sitting down on the arm of the couch. "Guiding you is what I'm here for Emily. Your family always offers to let me leave, but I just love you guys so much I never do. I've kinda become their way of handing down wisdom."

Emily took in a breath and smiled."D-Did my parents...ever do anything with you?"She asked softly as she looked down. She could understand why Sylvia stayed and why her family never objected. How could anyone ever let go of such a lover.

She chuckled, soon breaking into laughter, falling off the couch with a yelp. "Ohh Emily, I really don't think..." She panted, slowly getting up. "Short answer, yes. I really don't think you want to know the exact kind of 'strange' your parents were into sweetie."

She shrugged a bit at the response as she got up as well."My entire family owned a ranch for well hung beast girls..fucked them...Had a succubus at their beck and call...how wierd can it get?? Tell me please..."

"If you're sure...I could give you a round of your mother's favorite...but after we pack." She moved to the crate, pulling out a black leather duffel bag, unzipping it. "Don't fall in." she smirked, hands glowing. "Just point at each thing you want." She smiled. Each object would simply float into the bag and vanish once Emily told her what to take.

Emily pointed to her clothes, something she wanted to have even if she wouldn't need it. From there she pointed to knick knacks here and there, pictures and other items here and there. It took a good while to get everything packed, but once finished, she turned her attention to ylvia."C-Could you tell me just what it is they had you do and what not...S-Sexually..before getting into it? or are you just gonna show me instead....?"

She chuckled. "The list of what we didn't try is pretty small. I can tell you your father didn't mind being on the recieving end." She smirked, laying Emily back on the bed. She drew out her cock and it began to glow, splitting into two matching lengths. "And this, was one of your moms favorites, with your dad in front of her."

She listened as the woman explained what it was her parents enjoyed, shocked to hear her father enjoyed being on the receiving end. But when the demon's cock split her eyes widened and she swallowed hard with a short breath."S-Seriously...?"She asked with a hesitant breath.

(Perhaps one of the beast girls when they come to the ranch has a boy toy she'd would like to share with the others later on?)

(Sure.)
"Yep. Your mom was a kinky girl." She smirked, stroking her cocks. "She always loved the monster girls with the oddest endowments." She chuckled.

Emily blushed a bit, biting her lip as the woman spoke, praising her mother's love for odd endowments, which partially left Emily with the question of just what other wierd things were out there. But her mind came back to reality as she watched the woman jerking herself."A-And you are...gonna use those on me...just like my mother...r-right/..?"

Back
Top Bottom