Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She sucked harder, giving it a few licks before she pulled away."You mean the farm that used to be a large brothel and hotel and all?"She asked before she went back to devouring the tasty meaty rod before her

"Yeah...that one." She panted, drooling hot precum. "I went there a few times, they used to have this smoking hot wolfgirl there. Best ass I'd ever had."

She sucked i up, swallowing the pre down as she pulled away, stroking the meaty rod."Mhmm..my parents had to sell most of the things there and release the girls..and im trying to bring it back..but it hard..when my attempts to earn money only bring in more people to live there.."She tesed with a bit of a giggle as she went back to roughly sucking the cock before her.

"Yeah, I hear my wolfy butt-slut is a denmother in the mountains now." She groaned, rocking her hips. "Ya know, wild futa wolves can't pay, but I bet they'd trade goods for pussy."

She smiled a bit and licked her lips as the woman pointed out where her friend went, deciding that would be an adventure to take shortly after getting things off the ground with the farm. But for now she sucked harder on the cock in front of her, humming as her tongue teased the shaft

The woman responded with a pleased growl, but soon pulled back. "Mmm, now bend that hot ass over for me."

She licked her lips with a smile, moving away from the beast before slowly bending herself over, presenting her body to the beast, waiting for them to claim her and enjoy her.

The feline taur moved over her with a low chuckle, pushing her slick tip against the woman's ass. "Ready for me?"

A shiver ran over her body as she felt the cock rub against her, the girl taking in short breaths. She looked to the beast as she spoke, licking her lips as she nodded."Always.."

She simply growled in response, slowly forcing her thick, barbed member into the woman's waiting ass, spreading her open. "Mmm, nice and tight, you must not take many people my size!"

She gasped sharply as she felt the woman slowly pushing into her rear, the woman biting her lip hard. She kept still, her breath heavy, her insides squeezing more as the beast pushed deeper."W-Well..D-Don't have many people....eager to take that hole..."

The Lioness groaned, slowly pressing deeper, smearng her ass with precum. "Well dear, you certainly should. Your ass is fantastic!" She laughed, soon begining to thrust, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed.

She giggled softly at the comment, taking in a slow breath as she relaxed as best she could. With a sigh of pleasure though she bit her lip more, rocking her hips as the beast began to thrust, pushing herself deeper into Emily's tight hole

The woman chuckled deeply, sending vibrations through her swollen cock as she pushed her full length inside roughly, her weighty balls slapping against her ass. "Mmmm, you like it when I go deeper, don't you?" She growled, rocking her feline hips faster, pre drooling from Emily's ass.

The girl nodded with heavy breaths, moving her hips more as she felt the thick cock dig deeper into her ass. The girl clawed at the ground, welcoming the meaty rod as she looked to the woman."Mm yes..now please..give me more.."

"As you wish!" She growled, thrusting fully to her hilt, balls slapping against her plump rear. "You know, if you go find that girl, maybe she'll going your crew of whores!"

The moment she felt that delightful cock plunge to the hilt Emily cried out with a smile. Hr hips slammed back, moving in rhythm with the woman as her cries filled the room, her walls tightening."MmmmI hope so...Guess..I might have..to make a detour trip before going home.."

The lioness chuckled, driving her hips faster, precum drooling out heavily. "Should be a great time!" She laughed, driving faster, balls visibly starting to tense up.

She smoled, nodding as she buried her head down, rocking her hips all the more as her insides tightened. Emily bit her lips, panting heavily, eager to enjoy herself, more than happy with how things had been going

The Manticore snarled, slamming in hard, powerful ropes of greenish seed pouring into her tight rear hole, quickly filling her and spurting out heavily.

The rough thrusts made her cry out more, knowing what was to come within moments. And right on cue she howled as she cum, her ass clenching the thick cock as it exploded, flooding her ass with the beasts thic seed. Emily fell forward as her stomach bulged a bit, smiling softly."Mmmm so much.."

"Not bad." She chuckled, rocking her hips smoothly. "Most of the whores I get just up and pass out on me." She smirked, slowly pulling out. "I think you can definately get that place up and running."

She smiled at the praise, licking her lips some as she lay there, relaxing for the moment as she turned her head to look at the woman."T-Thank you.."She mumbled, taking short breaths of air."Always welcome to come visit me.."She offered. Emily looked around with a bit of a sigh."Well..guess i could go see the wolf pack...but still what do I do about money...?"

She chuckled, walking into the back of the tent and returning with a small bag of coins. "Well, I'm happy to add a little donatioon to my payment." She smirked.

She took the bag slowly, looking into it, seeing ho much was inside before looking to the woman with a smile."T-Thank you.."Wih a breath the woman gave the beast a loving kiss."You'll always be welcomed to the farm.."She assured her before waiting to see if she had anything else to say."Any ideas..on where to find the wolves and what not?"

Back
Top Bottom