Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She listened as the woman expressed her concerns or at least her enjoyment of the pay here. So with a bit of a smile she gave the woman a shrug."Well nice place tp live..all the sex you could want be it from...me to the other monster girls...or once I get things back up and running, clients as well.."

She raised a brow. "So, a whorehouse?" She chuckled. "Can't be worse than here. We could even sell my nectar." She smirked.

Emily shrugged a bit as she smiled."More like a place for monstergirls to enjoy themselves and have a place where they can feel like they actually fit in.."

She smiled. "I guess that's fine. But...I get pick of clients right? I'm not gonna be your prostitute."

She giggled a bit and nodded"Of course..after all it wouldn't e fair if you didn't enjoy your stay.."She assured the plant girl.

"Hmph, I guess, why don't you show me what you can do, and we'll decide whether I come with you?"

She smirked a bit, licking her lips at the plant woman's words before taking a short look around."Here or do you have somewhere better to really have our fun?"She asked, licking her lips as she looked over the woman.

She chuckled. "Well, unless you're scared of somebody joining in, we can just do it right here. I'm going to need a good bit of oral to get ready for a real fuck anyway, damn thing never stops being hard. It's a sweet tasting burden."

She licked her lips with a smile, taking in a slow breath as she moved behind the booth with the woman."Up to you, care to force me where you need or want me to be?"She offered, clearly showing she was not worried at all and more than happy to do what she could to take the woman home and add her to the mansion.

"If that's your thing." She chuckled, forcing the woman down onto her knees, pressing a sweet smelling green length in her face. "Why don't you get to work? If I'm going to work for you you'd better give damn good head."

She smirked a bit when the woman complied and forced her own onto her knees, only to come face to face with the thick phallus of the plant girl. With a sweet scent she shivered, licking her lips with a hungry swallow. When the woman commanded her, the girl giggled a bit and did just that as she bgan to sink inch by inch of that sweet cock down into her gullet. With a pleasant moan she sucked hard on the cock, using her tongue to tease the length as it went down.

The plant girl moaned, thrusting down her throat, spurting nectar as if she were constantly cumming. "Damn, you know what you're doing, don't ya? Keep this up and I might just bend you over and dump my seed in your womb."

She smiled at the praise as she continued sucking on her cock, not seeming at all against the idea as she devoured as much as she could. Enjoying the lack of gagging she continued taking inch after inch as her tongue massaged the shaft and her hands worked what didn't fit as well as the sack beneath her rod."Mmmmm.."

Her sack would feel somewhat odd, as if it held only one, teardrop shaped testicle. "Ohhh fuck..." The girl panted, her green member swelling, drooling thicker sap.

She closed her eyes, refusing to let up as the woman's pants only egged her on more and more as she sucked harder, swllowing every bot of her fluid with a rough gulp.

She groaned, spurting thick spunk down her throat, even sweeter than before. "Ahhh, finally some relief."

She gulped down each load as it fired down into her throat, Kim moaning happily before slowly pulling off the cock with a lewd pop.

When commanded, Kim stood up and licked her lips with a smile, her hand rubbing and teasing the thick cock between them."Mmmm You'll fit right in..."She praised before she turned and bent herself over, pushing her rear back against the woman."Show them what you can do to a naughty girl like me.."

She grinned, her cock blooming like a flower, revealing a slick, heavily ridged yellow cock. "I'm going to relieve everything I've been pending up all this time." She grinned.

Her eyes widened a bit when she looked back to see the cock open up, revealing a thick rod, ready to plow her and dump its cargo into her. With a breath and a lustful lick of her lips the girl rubbed herself agaisnt the futa."Go right ahead..that's what I'm here for right now.."

She thrust in deep, already pressed to Kim's cervix. "I'm going to fuck you straight up silly!"

She gasped loudly with a lewd smile as she felt the woman plunge deep inside her, laying almot limp on the stand, her insides already squeezing down tighty, loving how she went, knowing she would fit in well at the farm.

She slammed her flexible hips powerfully, pulling the full length out before slamming back inside, using her full length to her great advantage.

She fought hard to let out cries of pleasure as he girl hammered her hard, her insides throbbing wildly as her hips rocked bck into the rod. Her hnds clawed at the stand, Kim biting her lip hard until she let out happy mewls of ecstasy, enjoying the rough fucking she was getting.

Back
Top Bottom