Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

"Yeah...your mother was something." She panted. "Best damn Doppel I ever met." She smiled, thrusting up into Emily. "She was certainly a special woman, but moving around with the circus never did suit her."

Emily leaned down, licking the woman's lips as she rocked her hips fast and hard now, moaning lewdly as her walls squeezed, her legs hugging the ringmaster tightly."And yet...she didn't stray too far.."She teased, given the fact her mother had left this life, only to raise a farm for the purpose of pleasing hung, lustful monster women. "And god you feel amazing.."She praised with a breathy moan.

She smiled. "She wanted to foster better relations between humans and her kind." She panted, pulling Emily's hips down to push in fully. "I can't believe how fucking tight you are." She moaned, cock throbbing and swelling thicker.

She shivered, feeling it swell as she moved faster, her motions long nd hard to ensure every inch was buried inside her."Mmm I get from my mother.."She teased as she kissed the woman, hips working on the cock as the sounds only got louder as their hips met, her moans and cries of pleasure escaping into the kiss.

"I though you were adopted, but damn..." She groaned, hips bucking hard as she peaked, flooding Emily's womb with surprisingly thick spunk. "You must really be half monster."

She gasped when she felt the thick seed flood into her, Emily licking her lips, dropping her hips hard as her walls convulsed in her own orgasm. Her hips rolled, the grl eager to milk every drop from Visuna."Mmm and you're saying..my mother was...partly monster...?"She asked, unsure why this woman continued to try and point that out.

"Nobody told you?" She panted, laying back. "Your mother was a Doppel. A monster girl who can transform into nearly anything. She stuck with human while living at the ranch. I don't even know if your father knew."

She was shocked to hear what the woman told her, having never known such and yet it also explained so much of what she had just found out only a short while ago in regards to the ranch. No wonder it had been so popular, but also why she herself was able to handle thee monsters inside her so easily. But with that aside, she rode the cock harder, her hands reaching over to knead and massage the woman's tits."I-I see.."

"A pity she vanished." She panted, reaching under her pillow and pulling out some cash. "Would you mind licking me clean?"

She slowly climbed off the woman, licking hr lips some before slithering her way down, taking a moment to admire the rod before she licked the tip and took in the first few inches. Closing her eye the girl shivered as she felt Visuna's thick load drooling out of her.

Visuna moaned, hips rocking gently. "Ahhh, wow, most people can't even fit the head!" She panted, cock throbbing. "I can't cum twice, so you can just clean me up, really." She smiled, looking down.

Emily nodded softly, closing her eyes as she swallowed every inch, sucking and licking it clean for a few moments before she pulled off the cock with a pop

She moaned, grinning. "So, I'm betting you're looking for girls to hire, aren't you?" She panted, cock shrinking. "I think I can help you."

She licked her lips clean and smiled, moving to lay beside the woman."Maybe..and perhaps make some money servicing them or anything...Surely its hard keeping things running if they all simply wanna fuck everyone into a stupor?"She teased as she nuzled close to Visuna."Need money in order to build up the farm...and maybe get back some of the people mother and father had living with them..."

"I'll spread the word as the circus moves." She chuckled, handing her the money. "There's a plant girl names Azalea who does the concession stand, but she's looking for a new line of work."

Emily smiled, giving Visuna a kiss."Thank you.."She whispered before taking the money and giving her one last hug before shifting out of the bed and venturing off to find the plant woman.

She was sitting boredly in a concession stand, obviously stroking herself under the counted. Her body was smooth green, a ring of flower petals around her waist, her hair numerous bright shades.

she smiled a bit to herself when she saw the woman, taking a short look around before letting out a pleasant sigh and making her way toward the plant woman. Once at th tand she smiled, looking over the woman."Hello.."She greeted, eyes watching the plant girl

"Ohh, hello." She replied boredly, still stroking herself. "Do you want something to eat? All natural caramel corn?" She sighed. "I'd be happy to oblige if you want nectar straight from the tap too.

She smiled a bit, listening to what the woman explained to her, raising her brow a bit though when the plant woman gave her another option."Depends..Visuna told me to come see you..And you could use omething to liven up your mood."She teaed with a smile, her eyes roaming over the lovely plant woman.

She sighed. "Yeah, I don't really have any circus talents. Way back when I joined them it was a lot of fun to jerk off in popcorn and get blown all day, but it's kinda routiene now."

She listened as the woman droned on, seeming not all to interested in how things were going at the moment. So with a smile she licked her lips."Well you could always come live with me at the bell farm..I'm starting to rebuild it..bring it back to what it was and maybe more..."

"Huh?" She sat up. "What would I even do on a farm?" She chuckled, sitting back in her chair.

Emily smiled a bi, giving the plant womn a shrug."I think we could find something for you "She assured her with a smile, licking her lips."Maybe you could come home with me and find out.."She suggested

"W-well...I don't...This is dull but it's a steady pay..." She leaned back. "At least tell me what I'll be doing there?"

Back
Top Bottom