Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

DonVoltonus

Singularity
To Emily Bell;

We have recieved word of your coming of age, and are sending word of your final inheritance. Your family has left you the deed to a beastgirl ranch at the included address. Enclosed are tickets for a carriage, and the keys to the property. The property is currently empty, and needs work, but a guide has been sent to help you. We hope you can bring your family name back to glory as an institute in the ranching world, and we wish you the best of luck.

The letter was attached to a large, unmarked crate, which rattled slightly as Emily finished reading. "Finally, I've been her almost an hour!" A voice shouted, the crate falling open.

A lovely woman stood before her, a tan, busty girl in a tight black swimsuit, with a very hefty bulge in the bottom. Slim black wings spread behind her, along with a heart tipped tail, and short black horns adorned her head. A succubus, a very rare monster to have trained. "Hello Emily!" She smiled, giving an exaggerated bow. "I am Sylvia, and I am here to guide and assist you!"

RE: A Strange Inheritance

Emily had just gotten home from work when she had gotten the package, not expecting anything more in terms of her inheritance seeing as noone else in her family had ever mentioned anything more about it. So she went about her life, happy and pleased with how things had been going. So with the arrival of the package she read the note, left in awe and confusion when the letter informed her she inhereted a ranch that is used to home beastgirls.

The girl jumped back a bit when the box shook and a voice bellowed from inside, the woman swallowing a bit, not moving to open it at all. Of course the box opened itself as the woman stood, her figure in full view. Emily shivered as she looked over each individual detail the girl had, finding it odd that not only did beastwomen exist, but there was one right here in front of her ready to guide and assist her with whatever she needed. Emily had not noticed the bulge the woman was sporting, her breathing deep as she shooke her head."B-But I know nothing about tending to a ranch, let alone with anything or anyone else inside it..."

"Well, yeah, that's why I'm here!" She smiled, looking Emily over. "Nobody really knows what they're if for when they start this job, but let's just say you come from a long line of great ranchers." She strutted by, looking around the house. "Well, at least this won't take very long, you don't have much stuff to pack. We can be there by tonight." She smiled, tail wagging. "You're pretty cute you know...but then...that also runs in the family. Anything you need to do before we go? Or are you eager to start your new business?"

She still had no clue what the woman was talking bout as she started explaining how running a ranch was in her blood. Though as she walked around pointing out the lack of anything, Emily shook her head."I-I can't just..go and start running a ranch..I-I mean I have a job and everything.." Emily watched the girl too as her eyes wandered the woman's slender figure, her breath deep, unsure why the succubus' eyes made her feel so odd, so hot.

She turned around, giving a good view of her well defined bulge. "Well, this is a way more lucrative job, if you do it right." She paused, slowly smiling. "But forget talking, what if I show you why being a beastgirl rancher is so much fun?" She cooes, a hand rubbing her outlined girth. "You'll love it, I know you will." She grins, eyes faintly glowing pink as she struts over to Emily.

Emily raised a brow as she noticed the girl now touching and trying to shift attention to her bulge, the girl taking a breath and taking a step away."W-What are you talking about?"She asked, her body trembling, now noticing the bulge, leaving her to wonder just what it was. Surely it couldn't be what she thought it was, afterall the succubus was a woman and couldn't have such a big thing in her pants.

She teased her panties off, revealing a half-hard cock, already 8 inches long. It swayed hypnoticly with her hips as she walked, a bead of pre glistening on the tip. She moved in close, hands gently on Emily's shoulders, her scent heavy in the air, a pheramone between male and female. "We're all herms sweetie, and most of us geatly enjoy sharing that gift with humans."

Her eyes widened when the demon dropped her panties and revealed the large, half hard cock, Emily swallowing hard, left there still when hands touched her shoulders. A dark blush painted her pale cheeks as the woman explained to her all beastwomen were herms who enjoyed sharing it with humans."A-And the family of mine who ran the ranch...b-before me...?"

"An Aunt I think...she vanished 10 years ago. I've barely managed to keep the place open for you...had to sell all the girls. It used to be a beautiful brothel...maybe you can make it shine again." She smiled, tail slipping down Emily's panties, rubbing over her. "Your family...they're some of the few humans who ever treated my kind with any real respect. Not just like friends or pets, we were family to them...we were people. I was so glad when I heard you were old enough to take over."

(By the way, did you want Cock, balls, and pussy? Or just cock and pussy? Or just shemale with no pussy?)

(all up to you, though perhaps all three? )

Emily listened as the woman spoke, praising how her family who did run the ranch treated all of them like family, whoch brought a smile to her face. She was grateful for that fact, her entire family was always kind to others even if they didn't deserve it. But the touch to her panties made the girl shiver and whine."W-Well I'm not too sure..a-about doing anything..B-But I guess if it beongs to my family..I'll take over..Especially if they had worked so hard on it...But no promises on how it works out.."

"I'm just happy you'll try." She smiled, cock rising to an impressive foot of flesh. "Heh, succubi tend to show every emotion like this." She blushed, her alluring scent only growing stronger. "Would you like to try this? I promise you it won't hurt. I may look large, but succubi are magical, it's impossible not to feel really good with us." She smiled.

She nodded when the woman praised her joy that the girl would try. After all she had to and what could go wrong as long as she kept them from doing anything he didn't want. But that thought came sooner than she expected when the demon asked if she wanted to try, Emily swallowing hard, unsure how to react."W-Wait y-you mean..W-With that..? I-It's huge..A-And I've never done anything like this before."She whimpered, her body shaking despite the sight and scent of the air sending her body mad with lust as her slit drooled, her legs closed tightly.

"I promise you'll enjoy it, I just need you to trust me. Trust is vital for a rancher, I trust the Bell family with my life." She gently led Emily to the couch, sitting her down. "Just relax, and I'll make sure that you feel more incredible than you could imagine." She kneels down, slowly tugging off Emily's pants, starting to tease down her panties.

(I hope that's not too god-moddy, but I figure, she doesn't seem resistant enough to fight it at the moment.)

(Never said she was, she's just reating to the sudden invitation is all)

Emily was helpless as she was moved to the couch, part of her unable to fight, not wanting to thanks to the way her body was aroused thanks to the woman. But when her pants were gone she whined and shook her head once again, her legs closed tightly."P-Please no...I-I can't..."She whimpered, her voice weak, as if her defiance was strained against the desire of her body.

(Okay. I just know some people are super against anything remotely god-mod like.)

She gently spread Emily's legs apart, caressing her thighs. "Shh...stop thinking, and start feeling." She slid the woman's panties off, running her tongue over the human's already slick lips. "Ahh, it's been so long since I've given pleasure." She smiled, gently flicking her tongue over Emily's outer lips, dipping her inhumanly long tongue inside her now and then.

(not too much. 'll let you know if it goes too far.)

Emily watched with a heaving breath, watching as her damp panties were soon pulled down to her ankles, the virgin girl shaking with a cute moan when that sweet tngue flicked across her tight hole. By now her body was so aroused that she couldn't fight, and she knew if the woman was to help her she had to trust her. Her family seemed to and she would return that same kindness."I-I guess...."

She smiled, pulling back and standing, rubbing her cock head gently against Emily's slick lips, coating the shaft in her juices. "Now please relax, this may hurt when I break the barrier, but my girth will not." She pushed in slowly until she reached Emily's hymen, a short jerk of her hips popping the barrier. Her thick cock seemed to send out an aura of pleasurable energy, and she was telling the truth, as Emily would feel no stretching inside after the succubus passed her barrier.

At this point Emily just sat there, her body trembling as she watched the demon woman mount her and rub that meaty rod against her slit. Once it went inside hse gasped, her legs tensing up as soon as she felt it fill her, push her virgin walls apart. And when she pushed through her hymen, Emily whimpered, her body shaking hard as pleasure rocked through her, a feeling the girl was not accustomed to very much at all. Keeping silent she moaned and whined, the pleasure rocking her body as her walls closed tightly onto the cock.

Sylvia smiled, easily thrusting deep, leaning in to nip at Emily's ears. "Ohhh, you feel just amazing my dear mistress, I can feel my magic return with each thrust." She smiles, wings flexing as she began to thrust faster, drooling slick pre into Emily's passage. "I think it's just your family, every one of them feels amazing." She smiles, starting to press against the girl's cervix.

She groaned a bit more, feeling the cock inside her, her insides trembling, pulsing around the cock as it continued to explore her depths. The more Sylvia worked it inside, the more her walls sucked it in. Emily bit her lip hard, unsure why she felt compelled, so willing to do this as her hips soon began rocking back."S-So how long...H-Has my family had..the ranch..?"She asked between panting moans.

"It's been in the Bell family at least 500 years, they owned it before they got me, so I'm not sure how long in all." She thrust to the hilt, her thick member pulsing as it entered Emily's womb. "Ohh, and don't worry, I can't get you knocked up. Beastgirl/human babies are quite rare." She chuckled, her cock throbbing. "Mmm, you're close, aren't you?"

She arched back hard with a sharp gasp as she felt the cock bottom out inside her, her walls pulsing wildly, her womb open and accepting of the futa's thick rod. As the girl mentioned a baby she swallowed hard."W-With the way you sound..Y-You don't seem too..s-sure of that.."She teased as she rocked her hips more, finding the pleasure unbearable as her gut felt like it was turning, the feel of something about to burst inside her."I-I think....so.."

(Perhaps impreg could be a thing? maybe her body is the first in the family to accept their genes, but only when she has properly tamed them to her will or what have you?)

She began thrusting faster and faster, smirking. "Well, it's said Bell women can have young sired by beasts if they're truely trained. Of course, I'm indebted, not trained, so I won't likely have you with child either way." She chuckled, groaning as she thrust deep, her swollen cock twitching, shooting powerful spurt of hot cum, like human seed, but thicker, smoother, coating her walls and begining to fill her. "Of course, you might look pregnant when I'm done."

She bit her lip, feeling the cock inside her pulse, ready to explode and fill her up. Though as Sylvia came, she could feel the hot flow of cum flood her insides, throwing the girl over the edge as she cried out, her insides collapsing around the cock and milking it for its hot seed."Idebted..h-how..."She asked in weak breaths.

Sylvia shuddered in pleasure, her cum causing Emily's belly to round out slightly by the time she was spent. "They saved my life, way back when people could kill monsters just for the hell of it. I vowed my service for as long as their bloodline remains." She smiled.

Back
Top Bottom