Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F or F//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone!

I currently am looking for a roleplay that has a tasteful balance between story and smut. I like the delicate balance. I find that it adds more to the longevity of the roleplay. I've listed a couple of plot ideas that I have below, but I've also left everything opened because I'm all for you sending me your plot ideas. Who knows? We'll work to see what works for us. :)

Some hard limits to know of before we start:
>I do NOT do scat. At all. Anything that has to deal with the bathroom, stays in the bathroom.
>The biggest turn off for me is godmodding. Do NOT by any means tell me what my character does or doesn't do in a roleplay. I can tell you if I like that, if I agree with it, If we'll go along with it... but I will immediately drop a roleplay if you narrate how my character reacts/feels to a certain action. That is up to me. That is the fun of it.
>If you do come at me with a new plot idea, while I am more than happy to see if it'll work, there will almost always be a twist I want to add to it. Be reciprocal and open-minded to this.
> IF you are no longer interested in a roleplay, for whatever reason, just let me know. I will let you know if I loose interest. I expect the same treatment back.

Onto the plots I'm CRAVING! (all of these pairings can be either M/F or F/F)

PLOT ONE
An intern works for a CEO of a company. She loves her job, but is working towards the top. The CEO has a wonderful estate, but is missing the touch of a housewife. He coaxes this intern into coming to his place after a large, grand office party and reveals his true intentions to have a housewife here for him. He choses her. Whether he choses to keep her against her will at his place, or tries to bribe her with a higher position at work to stay, is up to your character's digression.

PLOT TWO
A woman is the lead of the college paper. With the lack of news articles, she decides to "mask" herself as a lesbian and to write a report about her experience in the paper. Little did she know, the women she was planning to use as her test subjects turn out to be more than just an assignment.

PLOT THREE
A military wife has her hands full with her 2 year old. She has tried everything to keep things afloat. She finds out her husband isn't coming back when he plans to be back. IT'll be at least another five years. And she's tired. Particularly, tired of being a single mother. She's been trying to keep everything afloat, but can't. So she calls in a nanny to help her. The girl/guy who comes to help out with the kid makes such a connection, she can't help but feel certain feelings about the caretaker as she has missed with her own husband. She fines that replacement with the new hired services; however, when her husband finds out - it could mean many more things for her future than just happiness.

Those are the plots I have right now. IF you have your own idea, let me know! There is no harm to send a PM with your idea. If I don't like it, I'll let you know! And maybe we can work something out? Who knows? Never know until you try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom