Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term Story? Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creative Mind

Meteorite
Hello! I'm a bit new here. So please forgive the lack flashing lights and other coding that seem to be on the larger threads here.

I'll cut to the chase!

I'm looking to play a female character. I kind of wing it on the story line so I have no pre-made characters. I don't enjoy playing characters already made. I like to keep my post size medium to large. I hope to find the same creative souls here. If it's difficult for you on post, I can try and tone it down.

I have roleplayed for quite some time now and I enjoy detail so please no one liners.

I will be straight here. I enjoy mixing races up! But this is where the classic frame of mind comes in. Female with a male of another race such as anthros or kitsunes, or shape shifters but I don't mind humans either. I will elaborate though, for some reason it's odd to me to play another species. (*Waits for the flaming to start.*) I'm not above to play it, but you have to really sell the idea and.......... be an easy writer to work with.

I enjoy time traveling as well! This one, I'm not really pick who travels first. I just would enjoy the comedy of the other having to adjust to unfamiliar territory.

If you haven't noticed I'm fairly easy on the story lines and layouts of various roleplays. I can play almost anything from post apocalyptic to a normal slice of life scenario. Please don't be shy to ask about other ideas.

Story ratios.... that varies. Sex to story... I prefer story myself but there are moments when a good story is written with a high level of intimacy. That's why a lot of us are here right?

Futas, anthros, aliens, monsters (both human and nonhuman if you know what I mean), and anything else out there.... Don't be afraid to ask. I honestly don't care as long as the story is good and we're on good terms as writers. All I ask is don't ignore my post or control my characters without asking.

As for kinks! Mmmm, the good stuff... I'm down with about anything except a few things. I won't roleplay anything that deals with toilet stuff or anything else that has to deal with bodily fluids. If it's a horror roleplay (yes I do enjoy those too) you can have all the violence and pain you want as long as it doesn't kill, mame, mutilate, or amputate my character. You can do what ever you wish to her friends, that's a whole different thing. Please, no incest and no age play. I refuse to play anything younger than 18 and no high school.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer them. I sure I will find or see things to add to my do's and don'ts list later.

Thanks! Have a good one!

Ok, still here! Haven't been around much but I guess I have to elaborate on some things as a friend recommended I should do.

First off... I was told to add an f-list to help others get an idea of what I like and don't like. Since I don't know where to find this f-list, I would ask if anyone would like to tell me or send me a link.

Also, I'm off an on at various times. I work for a living and go to a university to further my education. These two happenings take up 80% of my time. Though I may log during the day to say hello, doesn't mean I have time to respond to posts. It just means I like to let my partners know what is going on so they don't feel like the story has been abandoned and informed that I've been pulled away. It also means that I've come to chat with others as it is my free time and I do with it as I wish.

Now that I've cleared some of the air on that. I have been craving a few stories I would like to share and elaborate on any grey lines that may arise. Also keep in mind these are for short, detailed, scenarios. These are not meant to be long term but if they happen to turn out that way, then so be it.

First on the wish list: The Mad Doctor and His Inventions! She's a rather curious and friendly neighbor who just moved in either next door or in town. They've met a few times and he's having his.... cravings. Now he's invited her over or... she can just come over to be a friendly neighbor. He leads her through the home and they enjoy a good meal where he asks her if she would like to help with some of his projects. She obliges and well, you can get the idea.

For this idea... he can be working on anything from monsters to mechanical device, to even living suits. It's all up to you. I'm just wanting to play the neighbor female who finds the terrifying side of science. This can work with many kinks and since I'm not picky I would like to hear what you think if you wanted to play out this scenario.

Number two on the wish list! The Deep Sea.... My character is a diver and an explorer for treasure hunting. When she comes across a tale of a pirate ship that seemingly floats under the water, robbing people and crew of it's souls. She pays no mind to it but she does wonder if the ship existed. It does! It was carrying large sums of gold and was supposedly sank after going to far north in the Atlantic. Rough seas and icebergs, plus severe cold weather may have played a part in it's disappearance and reappearance. She goes off to find it. To her surprise, she finds a large canyon on he radar that is deep. The female goes diving to explore it, only to find out canyon has an underwater pocket. There she finds the ship. Now... this can go many ways... ideas can flow and a steaming scenario can be developed. Anything from ghosts, to sea creatures, mermen, to some biological reason the pirates are still alive and unchanged. She meets a fate of sexual tension being released for reasons we can come up with.

Number three on the wish list: The Horror of Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes . Yes... An idea that has perplexed me for years! I want to do this with someone who's an extremely good writer and has a good imagination. There will be scenarios where Goldilocks was an 18 year old noble who tried to run away from home. When Papa Bear found her, he informed Mama Bear he'd help the female to the edge of the forest. Which he did and others things to pay back for the things he stole and let's not forget Little Miss Muffet who was an actual young maid in waiting when a Drider used his spider kin to scare her away into the forest and never seen again. Most swear they can still hear moans echoing from the hollows of the earth.

If anyone wants to rp this, you would be my hero! Now you don't have to do exactly those two scenarios, it was just an example.

Now I can continue my wish list but I also want to hear what others have to say. A little thing about me, I love it when the monster get's the girl. I do... I really, really do but I'm not solely requesting monsters, aliens, or anything of the like. I also enjoy the human species as well. Pirates, soldiers, dirty doctors, CEOs of companies, even celebrities, are all fun but those scenarios are usually for long term. If you want to do long term that's great too!

Anyways, thanks again for reading my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom