Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can I Call You Daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenFantasies

She/her.
REQUEST THREAD
Female writer looking for male character (can be played by male or female)

What I would like in a partner
• Literate- I need more than one sentence but it doesn’t have to be a novel. I need something to work with that evolves the plot.
• Communicative- Have an idea about the plot then tell me. I am very open to ideas. Tell me when you are busy and will be gone for a long time.
• Ideally I would love a storyteller that will give me long posts with plot, multiple secondary characters along with our characters, and drama. I love some drama.

What I would not like in a partner/roleplay
• Effeminate men
• Bathroom play
• Excessive gore
• Vore
• Bestiality (With the exception of werewolves, details below)
• Furries (I will not play with just a furry character)
• Children (Creating a family is fine, romantically playing with a character under 17 is not)

Favorite Scenes
• Historical
• Werewolf* x Mate
• Werewolf* x Vampire**
• Vampire x Mate
• Normal day to day scenes

Plots

• *New Plot* Can I Call You Daddy?
o Craving a sugar Daddy/ daddy dom type of slice of life roleplay. Open for any plot. I do have a few ideas but willing to hear them out as well.
-Think Courtney Stodden and her husband, a 16 year old bride getting married to a fifty year old man. He was an actor was out of the limelight until he married her and then he was thrust back into the limelight with a bunch of negative press. Courtney and her husband are divorced now but our characters can stay together and brave the negative press.

• Who Did It?
o Set in the 1930/40's, this plot involves a young woman, a very old man and his son. The old man is an oil tycoon, he has more money than he knows what to do with and he fell in love with a young singer who no one knew before she met him. They got married and he boosted her career. He died mysteriously one day and the son is saying the dame did it but the dame is saying she couldn't have. It is a very high profile case. Every one says the dame did it because of all of the money she would receive upon his death but the son is getting a good chunk of the fortune as well. She hires your character to spy on him and see if the son really did it. He obviously has to check out his own client as well and he finds out somethings that don't quite add up.

She says she loves her husband but she has a lover. Her explanation is an odd one and it distorts the image of the wholesome tycoon her husband was.

She wasn't the only one with a lover in the house though. Unknown to her, she and the son share the lover.

So who did it? The dame for the money or the son on accident? or maybe there is more to the story...

• Tudors Inspired
o So I recently re-watched the Tudors and I really want a role-play full of sex, drama and intrigue. You would be playing the king and secondary characters as they are needed and I will be playing his various wives, mistresses and other secondary characters as they are needed. It will be a drama filled plot but there will be sex. It will start with his first wife and we can play that out for little bit and then something will happen to her and we can move him on. The fun part will be how your character reacts to different scenarios. Feel free to send wives to the tower as you get bored with them or get a mistress while his wife is pregnant. I am looking for a drama filled plot. It's not sex based. I want a good story to go with it. I realize that with a story like this there can be a lot of sex but I'd like to keep it story based with sex used as a plot device. Meaning we will not be having sex in every single scene. That is boring. We would use real places with fake characters. The King's story line would probably be the same as in the show, just to keep lineage easy. Create your own character. I will try my best to make every girl different. This is a little sex heavy but I need a very literate partner to help get through the story part. Expect to write some long posts. Expect to play multiple characters.

• Mates for life
o The only reasons humans are at the top of the food chain is because the mythical creatures of the world let them believed they are at the top of the food chain. Humans have never been ones for accepting differences. So the mythical creatures live among the humans and act like humans but keep their real identities a secret for safety reasons. But what happens when a werewolf/vampire finds his mate in a human female? He can’t live without her. While his inner beast wants to claim her and take her home the human side of him knows he has to take it slowly. (Can be werewolf x human, vampire x human or werewolf x vampire)

GIVE ME PLOT
•Please someone, anyone, give me a story. A real story that we can dive into and a world we can create together. Smith is okay but what I really crave is a story...and regular posting, but mostly plot and story and drama. Please? I've listed some pairing that could use a plot.

-President/foreign ambassador
-President's daughter/bad boy
-President's daughter/secret service agent
-President/secret service agent
-Boss/secretary (note: not the typical 'you're late, here's my dick' or 'you want a promotion, here's my dick' type of plot. Those are boring.)
-Boss's daughter/worker
-Vampire/human
-Vampire/vampire
-Spy/spy
-more coming soon

DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO DISAPPEAR. IT'S RIDICULOUS I EVEN HAVE TO SAY THAT.

RE: Stay Calm and Write With Me (F for M character) *New Plot*

Hey WrittenFantasies! I would love to do a Tudors inspired rp. If you want to do it with me just send a pm.

RE: Are there any more story writers? (F for M character) *New Plot*

Bumping for a great writing partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom