Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Should or should I not?

Liliana

Super-Earth
Jordan, was at her family home. Having to come back for summer vacation from college. It was the time for the family vacation. This year it was going to be in Hawaii, which she was happy about. She knew that her sister and soon to be hubby was going to be there. Though Jordan didn't have anyone with her this time. It was going to be a hard vacation, but she would get through it. She always did some how. Making her way to her childhood home from the airport. It would be good to see everyone again this year. She did miss her sister Amelia. They may have different dad's, but they were close to one another. And she was happy that her sister had found the love of her life. But time would tell if she that was true.

Pulling up to the grand house. Her family was well off. Her sister and her never had to want for anything in their lives. Their parents loved them both very much. Jordan was the youngest of the two sisters. And her dad married Amelia's mom. A few years later they had Jordan. Getting out of the cab, Jordan walks behind to the trunk. The cabby, helper her with her bags. She was a woman, but she didn't have a lot of clothes. Being on the beach, there was no reason to have a lot. Paying cabby, she carries her bags to the front of the house. It was a grand two story house, windows everywhere you could think of. It was a cozy to her, lost of good memories in her home.

Picking her bags back up, she walks to the front door. Not bothering to knock, they knew that she was coming. Opening the door, she walks in and outs down her bags. Calling out, "Mom, dad, sis, I'm home!" Her voice ringing out through the house. Amelia, sitting in the kitchen with her parents and soon to hubstand. She hears Jordan. A wide smile splittingnher face. She jumos up, calling as she runs. "Baby sister!!! It is so good to see you!!" Seeing with her arms wide open, she runs to her sister. They hug each other tight and squeal at seeing each other again.

Michael was sitting in his chair, drinking his coffee with a smile when he saw Jordan walk in. He had been a family friend with Amelia and Jordan for awhile, in fact, he and Jordan had even slept together a few times during her time in high school and his in college. He was about 5 years older then Jordan and he was tall, with a firm build. He had crew cut brown hair and he wore glasses, which he pushed up the bridge of his nose.

"Jordan! It's great to see you again. How has college been?" He asked her with a smile as he walked up and hugged her. She would be his sister in law soon, as odds as that was to believe. He still thought she was beautiful though, and an amazing girl. "I hope it's been well." He pulled away and looked her in the eyes with a smile.

Smiling at Michael. She was a little shocked that her big sister was marrying him. Butnhe was always part of the family. And she couldn't help but be happy for them both. Hugging him, he still smelled the same. Pushing the thougths aside. "Hey there Michael, its good to see you as well." Laughing some, "College is college. But it is going very well."

Locking eyes with him, "Have has things bee with you Michael? Besides the most good news." She smiles at her sister and winks. "I hope my big sister hasn't ran you ragged yet. Though you look like you haven't been." She reaxhes up, holding his chin and turn his face aide to aide. Amelia laughs, slapping her sisters arm. "Oh stop that. I'm not that mean baby sister." Letting go of his chin, she laughs. "I know how you are, I grew up with you." Teasing her big sister.

Michael laughed as Jordan examined him. "Oh, we run reach other ragged you know." He teased both the sisters as he gave Jordan a playful wink. He turned to Amelia and gave her a small kiss on the lips after the two sisters were done talking. "Well, how about we sit down and all catch up!" He stated as he waited for the two girls to take a seat.

(Can you time skip us to later in the evening. Amelia and Michael in bed, Amelia sucking him off? ;p)

Back
Top Bottom