Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nathalie's Halloween Party (Celebstars & voodooalex)

celebstars

Pulsar
"Your sure this will help us?" Nathalie asked her husband who she only married nine months ago. "We got to try something?" His reply not at all reassuring for the actress. Walking up to a large mansion, people were swarming inside in their costumes. As it was Halloween, the Need for Speed and Game of Thrones star was dressed as a witch. Her light brown skin colour worked with the dark purple lipstick she wore, complimenting her well. A large back pointy hat rested atop of her head, with her iconic Afro hair straightened down to rest just below her shoulders. The rest of Nathalie's costume consisted of a gown and corset, beautifully made in to once piece. Tied at the back, the corset showed off her cleavage and her curves where as the gown like segments gave her the identity of a witch with large sleeves and a cloak like hood. Cut at the front to show of her stocking covered legs, the rest of the gown dragged a long the floor.

Entering the home, a mask rested above her nose covering the top half of her face to save her identity. The last thing she needed was to be recognized at a swingers party!

"Let's just go off and do our own thing OK? I'll wait for you in the morning, just outside. Have fun." Kissing her cheek, the star was then left all by herself at the entrance. Looking around, she felt nervous and a little scared as people laughed and joked. Holding up the black gown, she stopped it dragging along the wooden floor and made her way to the bar where a member of the catering staff greeted her. Ordering a drink, Nathalie sat on a stool and admired everyone's outfits. There were zombies, ghosts, wolves and witches all dancing, some where even making out. Downing her drink, Nathalie quickly ordered another.

While Nathalie’s husband, who was dressed up as a vampire with a very old fashioned suit, quickly found some very interested admires under the visitors of the party, the young wife was staying at the bar. It was obvious that she was nervous and needed some drinks to calm herself down. Her beautiful body was nicely shown off, by her sexy but not too slutty outfit. However, nobody seemed to notice her for the time being, until an older, slightly overweight men approached her and sat down next to her.

He was dressed as an ogre, which left his once muscular - now slightly squishy - upper body bare. His nude skin was covered with dark fur, but the dim light of the club made it hard to figure out whether it was real or just fake body hair. He wore short, ragged leather pants, brown sandals, and like everyone else a mask, which was covering his eyes and remaining upper part of his face. He smiled at the young beauty next to him, while he signaled the barkeeper for a drink. “Hey, if you keep drinking like that, you won’t be allowed to ride your broomstick back home.” He laughed about his rather stupid joke, but he became more serious when his wine arrived. “Are you here for the first time? You seem to be nervous although you are probably the most beautiful woman in this whole room.”

He was quite tall, which suited his choice of outfit. Compared to her, she probably would of come up to his chest, meaning a kiss would of had to of been on her toes if he didn't lean down. "I don't have my broom with me, I left it at home, I knew I was drinking." Smiling weakly, her teeth almost glistened through her dark purple lipstick. Drinking her own wine as his was offered to him, Nathalie sipped it, lifting the glass to her lips before he spoke.

Nodding with a simple gesture of her head, she wasn't sure what to expect from one of these parties. "First time for everything right?" She said, looking outwards to the rest of the crowd before turning her attention back to the man. "I like your costume, you put some effort in to it." Admiring it, she liked that some people tried, she saw one or two people with just a sheet over them trying to be ghosts.

"What about you, you have been to one of these things before?" Her dark eyes had a hint of innocence about them as she was in foreign surroundings.

“Isn’t that the best part of Halloween… to dress up and to be a bit creative about your costume. I am happy to hear that you like my outfit and I have to say that you look very good as well. You really pull that sexy witch off.” He smiled at her and rose his glass in her direction when the young witch admitted that it was her first time to the club. “Welcome to the club, you are right, there is a first time for everything, but the good thing is, it doesn’t have to be the last time as well.”

“To be honest, I am what you would call a regular. I guess I am here about once a month, having some fun and enjoying some nice company. So, if you have any questions about the club and how it usually works, feel free to ask me.” He smiled at her and his eyes travelled quickly over her small, sexy body. There was something familiar about her, but he respected her privacy, so he didn’t try really hard to figure out what caused that familiarity.

“Oh, by the way, my name is Robert or you can just all me Rob.” He held out his hand toward her so that they could shake hands. “Are you here alone or did you come with someone?”

"A regular huh" her mind couldn't help but judge him, although her thoughts were quickly distinguished as he seemed a nice man to talk to. "Questions? I'm not sure what to ask, or even where to begin!" A slight chuckle left her, the actress seemed more relaxed in his company.

"Rob" Nathalie repeated, wondering if she should give her own. He didn't ask though, instead wanting to know if she was alone or had someone with her. "Well I did come with my husband, he thought it was a good idea to spice up our marriage. I am not so sure. I guess I just went along with it." Looking around the place, she couldn't even see where he had got to now. The expression on her face was quite obvious, it was as though she was worried he might be off getting laid by another woman.

"What about you?" The mixed raced star said, trying to change her thoughts. "Are you alone?"

Rob noticed how nervous the young wife was, so he tried to ignore her beauty for the moment and focused on calming her down. “Well, this is a pretty relaxed crowd. Nobody is judging anyone, since we are all more or less in the same boat. So, don’t be shy and feel free to ask anything you want. This is a place where the normal commitments and rules don’t apply.”

“It’s nice that you came here with you husband, so you can enjoy this adventure together. But like I already said, in here, your marriage and your vows don’t count. You are free to do what you like, which is the beauty of this place. Sadly I am alone, my wife doesn’t feel comfortable with sharing herself with strangers anymore. She used to come with me, but not in the past few years. But at least she is ok with me having my fair share of the fun.” He smiled warmly at the young witch and wondered how committed she was to the swinging idea.

“How long have you and your husband been married? And what kind of spice are you looking for around here?”

"It almost sounds like this place is a sanctuary of sorts, as though anything around this building doesn't count in the outside world." That reassured her, made her feel more safe in this environment. "Your wife seems understanding, she must be a nice woman. She doesn't mind you sleeping with other women? Sorry, of course she doesn't otherwise you wouldn't be here." Correcting herself and answering the question without his answer.

"Not long, not even a year yet, sounds pathetic that we are already looking for that spice." Looking down, her fingers were playing around with one another, nails scratching at the others.

"I'm not sure what spice I need, but....I'm going to take a leap of faith and say anything." Smiling, she lifted her head up, wanting to be confident. "I'll do anything, no limits, will you be my partner for tonight? If that is how it works? Or am I meant to see other people to?" Nathalie's quick confidence soon turned to a natural innocent as she was unsure of how these events worked.

Rob took a deep sip from his wine and looked at the young woman next to him with the aura of an experienced man. “Oh, if she wouldn’t mind anymore, it would be the beginning of the end or our relationship. However, she understands that this is just sex and an adventure, which gives me the chance to blow off some steam and do things she doesn’t want to do.”

When Nathalie played nervously with her fingers, Rob places his hand comfortingly on her arm. “It’s not pathetic at all. Actually I think it’s great that you try to keep an open mind and do everything to make your marriage work.”

The old man in his ogre costume held his breath, when the young beauty suddenly offered herself to him for the night. “You are free to do what you like in here. If you want to spend some time with me, I would be very honored. But you decide what you want… you can give me full control, no limits like you said, or you can call the shots…“

"The end of your relationship? So that would mean you would leave her? If she decided to stop allowing you to come here?" But has he continued to talk, Nathalie came to realize that she appeared like a great woman. "She sounds great, understanding, and if I ever met her, which I won't" she laughed, before continuing, "then I'm sure I would say the same thing about her."

"No no....no limits, you can do what you want, I am yours for the night." Those dark eyes of hers gazed at him from behind the mask she wore. "I'm sorry if I don't seem as outgoing as the other women here, but you do seem to understand that this is my first time at a party like this, so I would be glad for you to take my swinger virginity, if that is a thing?" Smiling, her purple lipstick did wonders in making her teeth sparkle their natural colour.

"So where do we take things further? A simple bedroom? Outside? Anywhere special you prefer?" Lowering a hand down on to his thigh, she began to slowly rub it, spreading her fingers wide against the fabric, trying to make herself appear confident for the gentleman.

“Oh no, if my wife would want me to stop coming here, I would do so. However, I would leave her, if she would stop caring about what I do and don’t do. Because in that case I wouldn’t mean anything to her anymore. But I think that’s a very theoretical situation.” He smile at her and squeezed her thigh gently. “So, you don’t have to worry about getting into the middle of our relationship.” Rob laughed and took another drink from his glass. He noticed that the young woman’s glass was nearly empty, so he signaled the barman to refill it again.

“No, limits… if that’s what you want.” He smiled at her teasingly and there was a sparkle of delight and excitement in his eyes. “Now, that sounds far more outgoing than what most of those other women would ever dare to do. And I feel very honored that you offer me your swinger virginity. A man my age usually don’t get to have fun with hot little wives like yourself.“

The got off his bar stool and closed the short distance to Nathalie. Being about level with her face, he leaned in, whispering into her ear. “In case you change your mind… your safe word is ‘flubber-worm’.” Then he gently took her face into his hands and kissed her onto her dark purple lips.

"No limits is....well more fun?" She said, although she said it not sure of herself. "You only live once" smiling, she did have a beautiful grin and she laughed when he said he felt honoured to take her swinger virginity. "It is all yours to take." A dramatic shake of the head and a roll of her eyes showed she was enjoying herself now, becoming more comfortable. "I am a hot little wife am I?" Eyebrows flexing, the compliment doing wonders to her confidence.

Watching him get off his bar stool, the distance between them was not great, but he closed it further. With the added height she had on the stool, her feet never touched the floor, she was at the same height as the man and she felt him lean in to her ear. His warm breath pressed against her skin as she was told a safe word. It made her giggle stupidly but she couldn't laugh no more as he planted his lips upon hers.

Opening her mouth and resting one hand on his shoulder, the shorter woman let him have her tongue, insetting it in to his mouth and kissing him passionately.

Rob could hardly believe his luck, when the young wife started to kiss him passionately and even pushed her tongue into his mouth. He had expected that she would have been more reserved and would need more time to adjust. Not wanting to let this great opportunity pass, Rob placed his left hand on Natalie’s neck and pulled her even more into the passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, his right hand found her stocking covered leg and he softly placed it onto it. Then he slowly started to let it travel over the nearly bare skin, feeling her young, sexy body underneath his tough. Finally Rob broke the kiss and looked deep in the eyes of your young beautiful wife. “Wow, you are an incredibly beautiful woman. And yes, you are an exceptionally hot little wife. I am going to enjoy this night very much.”

He kissed her once again, before he took her hand and signaled that she should get up. “When was the last time you were with another man than your husband?”

Nathalie enjoyed the kiss, it was a thrill to make out with someone else other than her husband. Especially since she was married also. Her tongue licked his inside his mouth before she retreated, only for him to follow and repeat the feat inside her own. Feeling his hand trace up her thigh it did reach up to her bare skin, the light brown making his white skin stand out.

"You better enjoy the night very much, not every one gets lucky with me" she teased back at the man as he took her hand. Standing up on to her heels, she still wasn't as tall as him as he towered over her. "The last time? It would have been a few years ago" she admitted to him. Pulling some of her straightened hair behind her ear, she kissed him again as he pulled her. Her lips pressed against his and another make out session was to begin before she ended it quickly.

"Where are you going to take me then? What plans do you have for me?"

The older man smiled teasingly at the young, sexy wife. “Oh, like a good ogre, I am going to take you back to my swamp and then I am going to show this sexy witch, what you get into when you mess with a horny, old ogre.” He kissed her again and then guided her to a staircase in the far corner of the central club room. It lead upstairs where several spacious rooms with connected bathrooms were available to the club members.

Rob took Nathalie into room 7 at the far end of the upper level. Naturally the room was dominated by a large king size bed, which was placed in the center of the room. On the bedside table there were a range of lotions, oil, condoms, and tissues. The connected bathroom was equipped with a shower and a huge bathtub. The lights were dimmed and gave the room a cosy atmosphere.

Once inside the room, Rob pulled the young wife into his arms and kissed her again passionately. His hands slowly travelled over her body, exploring her well formed body through her costume. When he broke the kiss, he looked again at her with a strong desire in his eyes. “You never told me your name, sexy. How may I call you?”

"Oh a swamp? That sounds..dirty.." she laughed, seeing the pun. Feeling the peck on her lips, she pouted and made it linger before he pulled her away and then pulled her hand. Walking behind him, Nathalie took the staircase, lifting each leg on to each step before she was on the landing above. Seeing many rooms either side, she glimpsed at a couple who had just shut the door. It made her wonder how many people were having sex in each room.

Once inside, the bedroom was very big, bigger than her own. It was the size of a living room and the bed could easily have been two sofa's wide. Against the wall in the middle of the room, it had a canopy above, with cotton nets hanging down, hiding the recipients inside. The lights were dim, bringing the room to an orange type glow which matched atmosphere of the evening.

"I'm Nathalie" she said, closing her eyes, pouting those dark purple lips once more and kissing him. "I like how you roam your hands all over, you like my curves?" the girl asked, the corset she wore making her hips and ass stand out more.

Rob was for a short moment surprised when he heard the young wife’s name. His daughter had been christened by the same name and had been married as well for about a year. However, he deeply believed that her and his son in law would never join a swinger club. His daughter was way too uptight for that and had a lot to loose, since she was damn famous by now. So the older man pushed that thought aside and focused again on the beautiful woman in front of him.

He placed his big hands on her perfectly formed hips and slowly moved them upwards. The corset gave the young wife a very small waistline, but Rob was sure that even without the constraining garment her body would look outstanding. “Oh, Nathalie, you look gorgeous and your curves feel great. You have no idea how lucky you make me by being here with me.” His hands moved further upward until they reached the young woman’s upper body. Her breasts are pushed up by the corset, which gave her an impressive, beautiful cleavage.

Rob’s hands moved over her soft orbs but continued further up and slipped under the robe or Nathalie’s witch costume. The hands pushed the black cover over her shoulder and down her arms. “Why don’t you let me take a better look at your sweet body, then I can give you a much better assessment of your perfect curves.” He smiled teasingly at her and gave her robe a last push.

Back
Top Bottom