Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misaki Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misaki laying on her bed was reading the second volume of her favorite book. Hours passed and she reached chapter 10 until she was interrupted by a knock on her door. " Princess Misaki? you have received an invitation to give a speech to Erindell Academy." Mr. Ruke said in a calm matter as he opened the door of Misaki's room. She stood up walking slowly towards him her nose still in the book intensively. Mr. Ruke did a small ahem and handed Misaki the invitation. Misaki quickly put her bookmark on the page she stopped at and took the small card that was handed to her nervously. " Haha....I'm pretty sure a speech isn't only for the chairs right?.." Misaki said with a nervous laugh and sighed. " I'm sorry Mr. Ruke I just can't do a speech-" Misaki was cut off and Mr. Ruke stepped in with a small smile continuing her sentence " , But you have to send them your best regards. I understand Princess Misaki." He said with a smile walking out of her room and closed the door softly.
Misaki frowned and walked back towards her bed whispering to herself " a speech? I can't do that...I'd rather stay here in my room and read all day." Misaki sat on her bed and resumed reading and several hours passed. And Misaki heard another knock on her door , but this time it wasn't Mr. Ruke it was her mother. " Misaki? come out at once the dance instructor is here." Misaki's mother walked in and pulled Misaki up from her bed and walked her out of her room. They both rushed down the hallway and into a large room with a chandelier hanging on the ceiling glowing brightly. " Misaki you must learn to dance the Waltz for tonight's ball for your 17th birthday. Its traditional and for the past 160 years our family has held this ball.Now its your turn to do it." her mother said with a grim look as the dance instructor walked up to greet Misaki. " Good morning to you Princess Misaki. Shall we get started?" he said as he held out his hand and she placed it on top of his. " Ladies in waiting stand there and your father walks up to you , takes your hand and the music starts. 1,2,3,glide! 1,2,3 and glide!"
Misaki tried her best to keep up and quickly she messed up. " Mr. Usui I can't do this. I just can't dance the Waltz I've tried." she pleaded as she rushed her footsteps to keep up. " Nonsense Princess Misaki. You are doing wonderful now 1,2,3 glide!" He kept dancing in a circular movement and right at that moment Misaki stepped on the wrong foot and tripped Mr. Usui and fell on top of him. " Woah!" Misaki yelled on reaction and landed on the floor with a thud. " Mr. Usui I am so sorry! Are you okay?" Misaki got off of him and held out her hand. " I'm fine- OW!" he screamed as he held his ankle. " It seems I have twisted my ankle..." Misaki pulled Mr. Usui up carefully and quickly her mother came by his side to help him. " You are dismissed Misaki. You'll learn the Waltz later while I get Mr. Usui a doctor. Ruke! come help me." she said in a stern voice as the butler rushed over to support Mr. Usui.
Misaki left the room with a disappointed look and heard her grandmother call out her name. " Misaki! come here darling." she said as she hurried her footsteps to catch up to Misaki. Misaki stopped and turned around and smiled to see her grandmother. " Hello grandmother. I'm sorry you had to see that. I was a total disaster." Misaki hung down her head with sad eyes and sighed. Her grandmother lifted up Misaki's chin and smiled. " I think you danced wonderfully." she said with a smile pushing Misaki's bangs to her ear. " You have to say that. Your my grandmother." Misaki said returning the smile and giggled softly. Her grandmother also laughed and held up a book and grinned. " I have something for you that you haven't read anymore. Maybe you might enjoy it." she said as she placed the book onto Misaki's hands and walked off.
Misaki walked back into her room and opened the book and began to read the first page. " Once upon a time.." she said reading the first verses. Locked inside the book she walked out into the garden the sun brightly shooting its rays violently on a hot day. She stopped a couple of times to imagine herself in the same situation that the main character was with having magic. " Magic...It would be nice. I wouldn't be so shy anymore and get to do whatever I wan't without hesitation." Misaki said to herself with a smile. Misaki wandered off into the garden and stopped by a wall that blocked her way then looked up to see a door decorated with butterflies. Misaki saw a few words etched upon it in some language she didn't know and completely forgot that she dropped her book.
Mr. Ruke could be heard nearby calling out Misaki's name and she quickly took the door knob and opened it. " Princess Misaki? the dance instructor is well now. You may continue your dance lessons please come back at once. Princess Misaki?" Mr. Ruke called out with a strong voice. Misaki stepped inside the door hesitant and quickly ran to the other side. Walking into the daylight a magical light aura circled around Misaki without knowing and changed her outfit to a frilly pink dress and a scepter placed on the side of her hair used as a pin. Looking around with amazement she couldn't help but gape. " Whoa what is this place?..It looks so magical!" Misaki smiled her mood had gotten better. Suddenly an arrow passed right by her hair missing by a inch and a man stood in front of her yelling with a ferocious and menacing glare. " Intruder! why are you here? are you working for Fuzen?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom