Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Dungeons and Dragons / Fantasy Plot Idea ( smut & aventure, M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
So, this was a completely random idea I had, but I wanna try and get someone to help me out with it. This will be a descriptive RP, with a couple (or more) paragraphs to a post. I like detail in my games, as well as character development, in both sexual and nonsexual ways. So, yeah, now that I've laid down the rails, let's get to building the track...

Here's the idea. It's incredibly bare-bones, it's more of a premise. I'd like to flesh it out with whoever is interested.

Premise

So, like I said, rather simple idea. The world is a generic Dungeons and Dragons setting, and I'm thinking the two characters would be a warlock Tiefling (YC, aged 15 or so) and an Orcish or Human or whatever other race you might be interested in warrior / barbarian who acts as her guardian and protector. I see her as being troublesome and mischievous, and we'd have to work out the plot together as to why he's her protector and what they're trying to accomplish, but yeah. Like I said, simple, short and sweet, but we can develop it enough to make it interesting.

Here's a list of kinks, now that that's over.

Kinks

Story
Non-humans
Magic
Plot
Adventure
Drama
Romance
Passion
Rough sex
Threesomes
Orgies