Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You Back [loneiysong & Crusade]

Crusade

Star
Trevor still could remember the day Elena got sick. He'd been a friend of her parents since the three of them were in high school. Having had a couple of failed marriages, Trevor was a bachelor since he was 30. Now almost forty, he had eyes for just one woman. The only problem was, it was Elena.

He never told her parents, feeling as if the news would create a rift in their friendship. He couldn't just go and tell her, either. He was over twenty years older than her and it just wouldn't have been appropriate. When she got sick, he was there for the family. Cancer. It was amazing to see the way she just withered away, from a beautiful, curvy princess into a thin, frail skeleton. He hated it. The chemo didn't seem to have any affect on her and when she turned 18, things were looking really grim.

He was there for her, coming to visit her, longing for her even despite her sickness. It was an awful time. The 39 year old was tall, with dark brown hair with a few grays sprinkled in, piercing blue eyes and a tan, muscular build from working construction. He had broad shoulders and was in incredible shape. He wondered if Elena had the same feelings for him, but it really didn't matter. Before he knew it, she passed away, leaving a void he didn't expect to feel.

After a few months, having to deal with grieving parents and the funeral and all that, Trevor tried desperately to move on, but he couldn't. He thought about Elena every day. He had old pictures of her he would look at. She looked great, even when the cancer was taking her. Fuck. He needed her.

After going away for a month overseas, he met with a shaman who told him he could bring her back. He went through with a ritual, had to summon her spirit and was told when he returned home, she would come to him, as full of life and beautiful as she was before she got sick. He didn't really believe it was possible, so as he lay awake one night, he nearly fell out of bed when it happened...

Elena was a beautiful up beat girl. She was always playing games and teasing. Ever the optimistic. So it was shocking when one day she couldn't catch her breath. Going to the hospital, she was diagnosed as having cancer in her lungs. They fought hard, through chemo which made her loose her hair. That halloween she went as a skin head biker laughing and enjoying life. But finally, the cancer spread through her body, slowly taking everything with it. Her parents couldn't bare to see her whither away, so they buried themselves in work, leaving Trevor as her only companion.

Even then, she didn't ask too much of him. One night when she had gotten terribly sick, he carried her to the bathroom and cleaned her up. Slowly taking off her clothes and bathing her with such great care. She leaned her head against him loving his touch. He was such a good friend, and in the late of night she dreamed of what life would have been if she had told him simply how she felt. Knowing her days were dwindling by the time she became 18, she wrote him a letter. A letter she had put in her Advanced Directive to be delivered to him.

Trevor,

I know I shouldn't write this but I had to. I know that cancer is going to rip us apart before I can tell you how I feel, and that is my only regret. Is to leave you alone in this world. I want you to be happy, more than anything. I long for you to find peace in your life. Thank you for always watching after me and know that I loved you, as completely as one could ever love another.

Eternally yours,
Elena.

It wasn't long after she wrote this note that she died. The parents weren't there when she went. They couldn't stand to watch. It was a beautiful night, Trevor was there. They were watching a movie, and she remembered her final thought was just holding his hand and watching a movie and thinking if only she had lived a little bit longer, or got a second chance. She leaned her head weakly against shoulder and gave up the ghost.

The ceremony was small and simple. Much like she would have liked it. She sat on a lone part of the cemetary. It straddled the children section and the adult section.

The ceremony itself consisted of lighting candles around the grave. Chanting and waiting. But when he thought that it didn't work...he left. The problem was, that the shaman did not know that she had been buried in a coffin and put much deeper than his people usually buried their dead.

Gasping, she looked up and blinked. She was aware of silky cushions and a very uncomfortable dress. It was pitch black. Her mind was that of an animal and somehow she had scratched and found her way out of the grave. By the time she had clawed her way to the top, the sun was beginning to rise. Blinking, she raised her hand and shivered as the sun burned her eyes. She stumbled and began to walk down the street in a strange pattern. No one recognized the muddy creaature as out of place, just thinking it was either a hobo or a trick or treater.

She found her way to Trevors house and walked around. Her brain still reforming to what it was. She walked around his house feeling a draw. Finally, exhausted, she sat on his back porch and looked at her muddy feet.

The shaman had told Trevor that Elena would return to him, as beautiful and vibrant as she had been before she was sick. He was skeptical of it all, but he really had nothing to lose. He missed Elena terribly and he would've taken her any way he could get her. He lay awake at night, his mind wandering to her as it did most nights. He wanted to see her, to touch her, feel her against him. He longed for her. She wasn't even around and still she drove him crazy. She made him hard and frustrated and enthralled him.

He was stirred from his thoughts by the sound of something downstairs. It was strange since his neighborhood was extremely quiet. Aside from an animal rummaging through his trash cans, he had no idea what else it could have been. He wasn't going to even bother checking it out, but when he heard another sound, he decided it was best to at least check out what the root cause was.

Getting up from bed in nothing but his boxers, Trevor made his way down the stairs, his heart beating a little faster than normal. It was probably just a raccoon or something, but still, the words of the shaman rang through his head. She'll come to you.

He opened the front door and inspected the porch and the street. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then, he made his way to the back porch. He turned on the light on the back porch, unlocked the door and poked his head outside. What the...

His eyes shifted to the top step, seeing a dirty figure sitting there. His breathing hitched and he was tempted to just close the door, lock it and run back up to bed, forgetting any of it had even happened. Instead, he swallowed his fear, shifted himself out the door and placed a hand on the dirty shoulder of the woman sitting on his porch. It couldn't have been...could it?

Clearing his throat, Trevor looked down at her back. It was the dress. The one she'd been buried in. Jesus. "E-Elena? Is that you?"

"I am exhausted." She said her voice hoarse. She slowly turned around and stood up. "What happened?" She whispered. Her clothes were ripped from digging her way out and some grave bugs still clung to her rags. She looked at him. Her blue eyes looked at him. She had no memory who she was or what had happened.

She began to shiver as her mud and wet clothes clung to her. She jumped as lightning flashed and she covered her ears rocking back and forth.

Trevor looked at Elena when she turned to him. It was her, for sure. She looked beautiful, albeit dirty and tired and her clothing was matted and crawling with insects. He grimaced at the sight, but smiled when he knew it really was her. It had worked. Somehow, the shaman had done it. But did she remember him? Did she have any memory of him at all?

Trevor took her hand and nodded towards the door. "We need to get you inside and cleaned up. I'm sure I still have some of your old things here from when you'd spend the night." Nothing happened of course, but sometimes Elena stayed with him just as a break from the routine. Plus, they'd been really close, so it made sense. No one questioned it.

"C'mon, Elena," he said, opening the back door to lead her inside. He shut and locked it behind him. "I can't believe it actually worked. Do you remember me, Elena?" he asked her, leading her through the living room barefoot to the stairs.

She watched him as he was excited to see her. Well that was good, he kenw her obviously. Walking inside, she looked around his house and then to him as he asked her if she remembered him. Blinking softly, she swallowed and then shrugged.

"You look familiar, but I do not remember much, please forgive me." She said softly adn began to walk forward wincing a bit. Her muscles were tight from not walking but she was fine. She walked behind him looking around. She looked down at her hand in his and then swallowed as she continued to walk and then saw she was tracking mud into the house.

"Don't worry about the mud," he said as he walked her up the stairs. "I'll take care of it. Let's just get you cleaned up." He thought about the fact that she didn't know who he was and realized the shaman had never told him anything like that. In fact, the shaman acted as if everything would just return back to normal. Back to the way it was. He was starting to have his doubts, but she'd found her way to his house, so that had to count for something.

Once they were inside the bathroom, Trevor started the water in the bath and then turned to face Elena. He looked at her face. As beautiful as ever, even despite the dirt and the bugs and the fact that she'd been...well, dead. "How about we get you out of that dress and I can bathe you?" he suggested. He didn't know if Elena would be alright with it. Even despite the seemingly innocent circumstances, Trevor could feel himself growing hard just in anticipation. This was a girl he'd longed for. He wanted her even as she stood before him. Would she take up the offer or find it to be too strange?

She bit her lip. His don't worry sparked a glimmer of a memory, but as her brain tried to make a grab for it, it fluttered out of reach playfully. She walked up and then looked at the shower in front of her. The bath, the bath sparked a glimmer of him holding a ghostly skeletal girl and she stepped closer to let him take her out of her dress and she nodded. She looked down ashamed she was dirty in his house and that he was treating her so nicely. She looked down to his hardening member and looked up at him and blushed. For some reason, this pleased her greatly. She stepped even closer and looked at him and blushed and stroked his face gently.

There was something about Elena that was different in those moments, aside from the fact that she was dead and then suddenly, she wasn't. There was a look in her eyes he'd never noticed before. Even as he helped her off with her dress and he stood so close to her, she narrowed the gap and looked all too comfortable being in that position with him. He made his mind light up with the possibilities. Her family didn't know she'd come back. She was technically still dead, so she wouldn't be able to just go out in the world. No one had ever seen anything like it aside from the shamans. He was sure of it. So, he could just...keep her. He could keep Elena for himself. To do with her what he pleased.

He smiled at her when he saw her glance down, noticing his erection. It didn't frighten her. She seemed happy about it. The blush that found her cheeks was incredible. He took a deep breath as she stroked his face and his hands played over the zipper of her dress. He unzipped it down her back, placing his hands on her shoulders to ease it off of her body.

With his hands still on her shoulders, Rob added a bit of pressure to them, willing her to drop to her knees in front of him. After he'd done that, he hooked his thumbs into his boxers and eased them down as well, letting his thick erection pop free for her. He was getting carried away, taking things much too fast, but there was something about the look in her eyes that told him it was what she wanted.

She looked at him and saw thoughts visibly pass through his eyes. She knew he was thinking something, she wasn't sure what. She bit her lip and watched him still. She grinned feeling him ease into her touch. He was relaxed at her touch. She let her dress slip down and she stepped out of it. Her body wasn't so dirty under her dress but still dirty. Her breasts were perky and not emiciated like they were before she died. Her nipples were caked with mud so the color had yet to be discerned.

She blushed as she was moved to her knees hefore him. She stroked up his legs and looked at him and blushed. When he let his cock out from his pants, she looked at him and then she reached up and shyly began to stroke it and looked at him adn bit her lip and wondered if this was normal for their relationship. She didn't remember anything and nothing seemed familiar about this.

Trevor had never been intimate with Elena, but then again, was she really even in her right mind? She didn't remember him. At least not yet. It was a risky play having her drop to her knees, but if she didn't recall that he was merely a friend of the family, it wouldn't matter. She obviously had nothing against him.

Her body looked perfect, even despite the dirt and mud that caked it. With the dirty girl on her knees and his cock freed, he glanced down at her. Trying to get a read on her. Was this what she wanted or was she just appeasing him? He didn't know for sure, but when she reached out and started to stroke his cock, Trevor got the impression that she could have been doing it just because she had no idea who he was or what any of it was about.

"I never thought we'd ever be able to do this again," he lied, looking down into her eyes as his hand snaked around to the back of her head, coaxing her forward. He wasn't going to mention the cancer or his being a shoulder to cry on. He didn't want to get sentimental. He wanted to take advantage of a golden opportunity.

"Elena...damn. Suck my cock like you used to." He wanted to appeal to her. He wanted her to think it was something that had been done regularly. He wanted Elena to be his personal whore.

With a grin, she leaned forward. She did not remember doing it, but she vaguely remembered that she always wanted to do this. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began to bob up and down. She had died a virgin, she knew that, but she wasn't going to tell the man that took her in so graciously that she could tell deep down he was lying. Besides, having his warm cock against her tongue was something else. She wrapped her arms around him and continued to bob her head back and forth sucking on him.

She looked up at him and smiled and continued to suck. She pressed closer to the warmth of his body, longing to be warm. She had woken up cold, and was not around warmth until he brought her in. She groaned and panted sucking and licking his cock. Her hands taking in his form and soon moving between his legs and began to stroke softly moaning to him.

Back
Top Bottom