Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Females For RPs! Looking for Seductive Plots ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScar

Planetoid
So you're looking for a game...

Hello! I'm SilverScar and I'm looking for some literate females who would be interested in writing a longterm FxF story with me! I'm a twenty year old who enjoys stylized action, uniforms and driving at night. Writing has been a hobby of mine for many years now and I've always enjoyed sharing this passion of mine with others. If any of the ideas below catch your interest or you have an idea of your own that you wish to talk about, shoot me a PM and let's brainstorm!

My Rules and Expectations

-I prefer third person, forum threads. PMs seem to go missing far too easily, but I am willing to do a PM RP, under certain conditions

-As far as Dominate/Submissive goes, when it comes to real life and my writing, I lean very much to the dominate side, though I do not mind switching things up from time to time. As a character, however, I do not think I could write someone who is purely submissive, unless it was in an RP where I handled multiple characters.

-I love details. Especially details when it comes to clothing.

-When it comes to post length, I try to aim for a posting of around 3+ at the least and hope the same from my partner. While it is true that quality is more important than quantity, I feel that length can be easily attained when both writers are working together to advance the story.

-Communication! So many of my RPs in the past have faded into nothing because my partner wasn't willing to speak up or left PMs unanswered. It's an incredibly frustrating situation and I would much rather hear about issues instead of nothing. If you ever have questions, comments or concerns, let me know!

-I work full time and have recently signed up for evening classes so I will, unfortunately, be unable to post all the time. I promise replies within a week, at the latest. If something happens where I think I'll be incapacitated for longer, I'll send a PM

Ideas, Plots and Pairings

*Currently craving a plot about superheroines. Whether this is something based of canon characters or completely original ones, doesn't matter to me.

*Also, I've returned to The Old Republic and have a craving for Star Wars. Leaning towards a corruptive Sith x Jedi pairing, but am open to suggestions!

Modern

-Private School

Having gone to private school myself, it was always interesting to hear rumors about the scandalous relationships going on behind closed doors. Stories about students and teachers alike getting together in places where purity and rules were so strict always excited me. What I would be looking for here, would a tale about such an illicit relationship, either between a pair of students or a student and one of the staff members. Depending on how ambitious we wished to be, multiple characters could be worked in, stirring everything together in a boiling pot of drama, lust and maybe even love. Whether or not multiple characters are worked in or not, I look forward to hearing any ideas that could take place in such a setting!

-Bored and Dangerous

Being a trophy wife can be terribly dull. After a while buying expensive things starts to lose it's allure and working hard to stay beautiful becomes less important when the husband is never around to compliment you. Teasing the neighbours and staff begins to lose the fun it had before and all your friends wish to do is gossip. After while, even those stories all begin to blend together...so what else is there? Well, how about crime? It started out simply enough, a suggestion by the new wife on the block to go shopping together. And then she slipped something into her purse, winking at you as if this was your little secret to keep. Why not try it yourself, she whispers to you. Just once, see how you like it...how it makes you feel...that spark of excitement you thought you'd lost, that rush...would you like to do it again?

Fantasy

-The Pirate Queen

Everyone's heard the awful tales of pirates on the seven seas, the brutish, ugly men that ravage and pillage their way across the coast. More like dogs then men, they'll take the prettiest women for themselves before selling them into slavery. You've heard all the tales before, but it didn't stop you from buying passage across the sea in hopes of starting a new life. Of course, a peaceful voyage was not in the cards for you as pirates descended upon the vessel you were travelling on, looting everything on board and presenting the passengers, yourself included, to the captain for inspection. A captain, you are surprised to find, that happens to be a woman.

Now, who your character happens to be doesn't matter to me. A woman warrior, a princess, simple peasant, something about you catches the Captain's eye and you are now under her direct command. Perhaps she sees you as a challenge, an apprentice or something to distract herself when things get heated on deck. Either way, you better start learning how to use a sword and how things run aboard a pirate ship, because it won't just be the pirates you have to worry about. Rival pirates, the royal navy and whatever awaits below the sea all have their eyes set on the ship...
Sci-Fi

-Corporate Dealings

Alexis Rosseta is one of the most powerful women in the world, CEO of Tactical Solutions, the world's foremost private military contractor. Swimming in a sea of sharks her entire life, Alexis has always bristled at the thought of getting a bodyguard, until one day an assassination attempt sends her to the hospital of Neo Tokyo and her own board of directors forces her into taking one. A list is provided to her of women that could fill the appearance as her secretary and bodyguard, while Alexis launches her own investigation into whoever tried to have her killed.

Looking to make this a cyberpunk setting, where corporations run the world more so than governments. The world on the ground is dirty for those who are not part of the privileged elite. As for the characters, I don't mind taking the role of either the CEO or the Bodyguard. Lots of tension between the two of them at first, especially with the CEO seeing the Bodyguard more as a hinderance than as someone helpful.

Fandom

Star Wars

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Metroid

Legend of Zelda

Dresden Files

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

League of Legends

Marvel/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.