Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (Octopus & translucentfeathers)

Octopus

Moon
“Roommate needed. Drug Free. Clutter free, please. All interested candidates should come to campus library between 12pm and 2pm.”

While Larkin could certainly appreciate the quietness of her home, she could not appreciate the emptiness. Even though money was not an issue, it was always nice to have a little extra to save at the end of the month, and in a college town, it would be nearly impossible for a student to turn down 300$ rent.

Carolina Rexford, Larkin’s girlfriend of 6 months, had been dead set on moving in, but her offers were refused many times. It wasn’t that Larkin didn’t want her around, it was simply that she didn’t want her around all the time. The girl was clingy and needy along with borderline whiney, all three things she normally never would have dealt with. In this case though, Carolina was naturally submissive without even realizing she was doing so. The fact that she was gorgeous, didn’t help Larkin with her current situation.

Carolina was a classic bombshell blonde. Her hair was long and thick, trailing down her back like a wavy ocean current. She was tall at 5”8’ and by the time she adorned her feet with high heels she insisted on wearing, she was nearly as tall as Larkin’s impressive 6 foot stance. One thing about Carolina that Larkin absolutely hated was her skin. It was a beautiful creamy light tanned color, but there was nothing else, no scars, no birthmarks, not tattoos or piercings. There was nothing. The girl was perfect, glaringly perfect. Annoyingly perfect, but still beautiful.

“Caro, enough. You’re pissing me off.” Larkin mumbled to her girlfriend, her dark green eyes giving the girl a stare down, her facial expression unwavering as her girlfriend sat beside her, pouting her light pink lips softly.

Larkin finally diverted her vision, glancing back down at her books, silently pulling her long black hair back into a ponytail. It was always strange to see Larkin and Carolina together since they both looked drastically different. Larkin had long black hair, catching at the middle of her shoulder blades. Her skin was very rarely touched by the sun, but she still have a light tan to her, though half of her natural color was invisible due to the many tattoos that littered her body. Her make-up was generally dark, purples and blacks always above her eyes, but always expertly done. Larkin and Carolina were the classic good girl/ bad girl couple.

“I just don’t understand why you won’t let me be with you…” was spoken softly from Carolina’s mouth, her body moving in closer to Larkin, the fruity sweet perfume she wore wafting closer as the girl moved in. “I love you, and you won’t have me.”

Larkin turned in her seat, looking down at the girl, her eyes glaring, again showing no sign that she would budge on the issue. “You are not moving in with me.” She let out firmly, moving her hands to her lap, lightly squeezing Carolina’s thighs. “Not in the spare bedroom at least. Your sweet ass will be in my bed every night, but not yet. Have I ever turned you away?”

Carolina’s head shook softly, her eyes glancing up at Larkin’s before her cheeks turned cherry red, “No, I just want to be with you.” Larkin rolled her eyes and turned back to her books, her wrist turning over slightly to glance at the black latex wrist watch she had, pursing her lips. 12:45 and still no one. It was only the first day of her post, but she had assumed there would be freshmen swarming her by now.

“Go get me another book, sugartits.”

A soft sigh could be heard from her side, but after a moment of hesitation, the uncomfortable plastic chair her girlfriend’s ass once nestled in scraped against the floor. Larkin felt the girl’s breath against her face for just a moment before she whispered, “You know I hate that.” And pecked Larkin’s cheek before walking away.

Larkin grunted, fingering through her text book again. Her degree was in business with a secondary in consumer psychology and anytime she wasn’t at her own place of business, she was working on school work at home or in the library. She was just a workaholic, that’s just how she liked it.

It looked like it was going to be a quiet day, and Juliet felt grateful for the reprieve from students constantly interrupting her work to incessantly pester her and ask questions. It wasn't that she was unsocial, but after a long week of classes, and a healthy dose of her newly hellacious personal life, she couldn't say she didn't appreciate the silence. With a brief nod to the director of the University's library she eased her coat off to drop haphazardly on the chair she would be using for the evening behind the front desk. There was still another hour or so before her coworkers left and she would be alone for the closing shift, so with an easy shift of her attentions she moved the large assortment of returned books onto a dolly to reshelve.

This was her favorite part about this job, despite how tedious it may seem, the quiet stillness of the library during lunch hour and taking advantage of it to wander through the stacks and methodically put things away? There was a system behind it. Order to it. It allowed her to just get a little lost in the mundane quiet activity and let her mind take it as a few moments of silence where she didn't have to be scrambling to control what was going on around her.

She paused around some abandoned tables, collecting up reference materials that had been discarded and left behind by careless students. Juliet quietly wheeled the cart through the aisles, putting away the books that went on the first floor quietly.

As she tucked a stray strand of rust colored hair behind her ear, Juliet grimaced slightly when she felt her hair tug uncomfortably against her scalp. Her usual wild mane of loose curls and soft waves had been tamed down into a knot at the base of her skull this morning, and she felt confined, restricted by the tight style. Glancing around she eased her fingers through the thick strands before loosening the hair pin to let her hair fall free with a happy sigh, pale fingers combing through the firey locks that cascaded in a wild mess of waves to the small of her back. She didn't even mind the way the freed curls curved over her ears and tugged slightly at the two industrial piercings she had crisscrossing through the tips of both ber her ears, where studs and and small hoops continued to travel down to end in a pair of small gauges adorning the lobes. Her love of body modification didn't end there but with the strict employee dress code, she was prohibited from wearing her lip ring and the small nose stud.

Her ink and curves were well hidden by the modest and office appropriate attire that clashed with her normal preference for tattered worn jeans and dark eyeliner that she felt most at home in. It had her itching at the neckline of the turtle neck hiding her pale throat from the dim florescent lighting and tugging briefly at the shirtsleeves, her wrists feeling naked without her usual woven bracelets and rings. Not like I will be able to continue to be comfortable outside of work if Scott has any say.

The thought had her grimacing slightly before she bit her lip, toying with the swell of flesh that she normally worried her piercing through. Her lease was running up on her apartment, and with the promises of the cost of rent in her complex being raised yet again she couldn't afford to continue to live alone. Scott had offered several times for...cohabitation, and while her parents adored her straight laced boyfriend she found herself becoming less enchanted with each month. He loved her style and look at first, maybe their differences had been what originally caused mutual attraction to bud between them. Scott's fascination with her differnces and edgy style had slowly begun to fade, getting replaced with nettling and prodding her into conforming. Pushing her into wearing less make up and to straighten her hair, needling her into wearing different clothing and disapproving when she wore her facial piercings out. It felt constricting, like he was slowly trying to mold her into the perfect woman with a stepford's wife complex.

With a soft sigh she pushed the cart to the elevator before hitting the button to take her to the second floor. Juliet waited for the ding of the elevator doors to slide open when she noticed the flutter of a paper next to it. A pale hand reached out, smoothing over the notice, the offer. Someone looking for a roommate.

Juliet glanced up at the clock on the wall. It wasn't too late. With a smile she tugged the cart into the elevator car and went to the second floor, leaving it behind when she reached it by the elevators entrance to walk through the tables, her cool grey eyes searching for someone possibly waiting for a response to the bulletin.

Most of the students seemed deeply working thhrough the lunch looked deeply involved with studies and group sessions or tutoring. There was one though, a head of long dark black hair bent casually over a text book she seemed to be thumbing through absently. Approaching, Juliet smoothed over her sides before she made her way to the table.

"Hello, are you the individual who posted the room advertisement?"

"Hello, are you the individual who posted the room advertisement?"

Larkin’s head tilted up, her green eyes turning to slits for a moment as she looked the woman up and down, her face dulled at the moment as she looked back up to meet her eyes. This plain Jane of a girl may just be the best roommate she could ever ask for.
Upon first glance she looked as if she did two things, work in the library, and do school work. The turtle neck that covered her top half was evidence that this could most certainly be true, but she clearly had potential. One thing Larkin did enjoy about her though, was her hair. The way it curled down the sides of her face like the flick of flames shooting from candle wicks. It was sexy as hell.

“Yes, I am the individual who posted the room advertisement…” Larkin spoke out, raising one of her painted on black brows, clearly mimicking the way this girl spoke. “Larkin.” Her hand shot up from the book she was absently turning the pages to, waiting for her to take it. “As my posting said, no drugs, and if you have a lot of shit, get rid of it. It’s 300 a month, you pay for your own food, we alternate on toiletries.”

By that time, Larkin could hear Carolina’s heels tapping their way back to the table, she could smell the jealousy on her girlfriend as she set eyes on this new woman. Carolina lightly placed the book on the table before plopping her ass right down in Larkin’s lap, her chin tilted up at the woman. “Who’s this, babe?” Carolina questioned, her voice sugar coated as she spoke, clearly trying to display her place as Larkin’s girlfriend, even as Larkin rolled her eyes.

“This is my new roommate.” Larkin placed her hand on the inside of Carolina’s thigh, dangerously close to her most sensitive areas, knowing it would make her uncomfortable. “Now why don’t you take your slut ass of my lap, and move back to where you were, love?” She let out, lightly moving her hand up her thigh, watching her face turn sour as Larkin threatened to touch her so intimately in public.

Carolina never seemed to mind the slightly abusive way Larkin spoke to her, all she would say was “Of course, Babe.” And moved over. Carolina was fun to mess with. Larkin loved the way she would take it. Everything she threw her way, she took like a champ. Whether it was the public degradation by calling her names, or the private humiliation by doing strange, yet amusing things to her in the bedroom. Carolina always took it. That was one reason she was still around, but deep down, Larkin knew she did it because she knew that would the only way she’d be kept.

“This is Carolina, my girlfriend. She’ll be around.” Larkin told the woman, waving her hand between the two as some sort of introduction.

“Yes, I’ll be around.” Carolina spoke out proudly, her back straightening as she smiled sweetly.

Again Larkin rolled her eyes at her girlfriend’s antics, “Anyways, the address is 1784 South Square, I head there after I finish here. If you want to meet, that’s fine, or just come over later I’ll show you the space.” The house Larkin was referring to was a one story with a finished basement and an attic space. On the outside it was simple with a light yellow colored siding and lush green grass lining the yard. There were no flowers, or bushes, or statuary, but her front door does always have a new wreath depending on the time of year. Right now her door was adorned with a circle of flaming orange fall leaves.

Juliet was a bit thrown by the blonde woman who came and was very clearly trying to make a statement as to who she was. She was again thrown when Larkin introduced Juliet as her new roommate as though she had already made the determination, the assumption. She felt a flare of rebellion run through her and couldn't quite explain what came over her when-

"My name is Juliet," she said with a pleasant hum and smile as she extended a hand to Larkin's questioning girlfriend. Blatantly ignoring the woman's predetermined introduction. "I am considering being Larkin's roommate. It is nice to meet you." Her cool grey eyes flicked back to green ones, arching an eyebrow as a slightly questioning smile passed over her lips.

She couldn't explain why she just did that, what had her questioning and bucking the automatic assumption of control and the way the other girl had tried to slip her into some sort of submissive based role. It looked like Larkin was used to simply getting her way, especially with the way her girlfriend seemed to jump to her orders and respond quickly to her commands.

"I get off around seven," she said easily with a slow lift of one shoulder before she reached up and tugged her hair back behind an ear. She had wanted to have a conversation, to discuss things and get to know each other a little before just showing up at some random house but then again, she didn't exactly have a great deal of time to be picky. "I can swing by and we can discuss things further when you show me around?" She offered before glancing around.

Juliet found a discarded pen on a table top nearby and plucked the slender thing up between her fingers. Rolling up her shirt sleeve she used her teeth to uncap the pen, holding its lid between her lips as she wrote the address on her forearm where wouldn't risk being washed off like her palm. She recapped the pen before reaching back and using it to pin her hair back up, twisting the fiery lengths up loosely around it so it held her hair into place.

"It was nice to meet you, Larkin and I look forward to potentially seeing you around, Carolina,'' she hummed easily, using their terminology and Latkin's mimicking. "Nice ink, by the way," Juliet said with a small nod towards the series of tattoos that covered the dark haired woman's skin. With a polite nod and smile, she walked past them to return to her book cart with a small sway of her hips.

Maybe this was a bad idea, potentially living with someone she didn't know, especially someone who seemed so intent on being in control of anything and everyone surrounding her if the blatant assumptions towards her and commands she had seen Larkin give her girlfriend she were any indication. Juliet couldn't fully ignore the way her interest had been peaked by the orders and degradation she had witnessed go on in the interaction between Larkin and Carolina.

With a slight shake of her head she wrapped her fingers around the cart handle of the book dolly before dragging it behind her to disappear between the stacks.

A large grin had plastered to Larkin’s face the second Juliet denied her claim of them being roommates. For the most part, it was only said to torture Carolina, but the spunk it brought out in Juliet was enough to catch a large part of her attention. If the woman speaking wasn’t enough, Larkin had also caught the piercings that lined her ear, along with a small gauge at the end. Perhaps the girls had a lot more potential than she had thought.

She eyed Juliet almost lustfully now as she wrote against her flesh, letting her eyes trail along her arm, then back up that damn turtle neck and to her eyes. “Well then, I’ll hope to see you around seven.” Larkin left off, glancing over at Carolina for a moment, then back up at Juliet, smirking widely, “It was amazing to meet you, Juliet.”

Larkin watched her as she moved away, seeing her hips swaying softly as she moved, her ass just daring her to dive in. “Why do you always do mean things?” Carolina’s fingers moved down her thigh, grabbing her fingers for a moment, squeezing Larkin’s hand, causing her to look over.

“Don’t act like you don’t love it.” Larkin smirked again, leaning in to peck at the other woman’s lips. “I know you like being my little whore.” She mumbled against her lips, just quiet enough for Carolina to hear. Her cheeks turned dark red and she glanced around as if she were looking to see if anyone had heard. “Let’s leave early today, love. We’ll go to my house and do whatever you want.”

Carolina nearly jumped out of her shorts at the opportunity, pulling Larkin to stand, hardly letting her put her things away before she was eagerly dragging her out the door. The drive home was seemingly quiet, even with Carolina running her hands up and down her own bare thighs, almost as if she were nervous about something. The second Larkin pulled into her driveway, she was out of the car and rounding to the other side, opening her girlfriend’s door for her, letting the girl wrap her hands around her arm, nestling into her side slightly.

Larkin had always been the more masculine figure in her relationships, but by no means was she considered a tomboy. She had a stern serious attitude, but she believed in treating her partner like a queen for the most part, even if that meant she would look like the stereotypical gentleman. Never would a girlfriend have to open a door in her presents, or carry groceries or backpacks. It wasn’t out of obligation, it was just what she enjoyed.

Carolina walked through the threshold as it was held open, Larkin still messing with the keys, trying to yank them from the stubborn lock, finally giving one hard yank to free them from their hold, “You should really get that fixed, babe.” Carolina mumbled, staring at her as she closed the door. Her hands were locked together in front of her body and her light blue eyes looked on at Larkin, innocently as a tiny smile came to her face.

It was always the same thing that Carolina wanted when the opportunity came up. Larkin would sit on the couch, and wait for the girl to straddle her lap. They would make out for a good 30 minutes, Larkin would eat her cunt, then cuddles. It was always the same when it came to the girls requests. Would she ever complain? Hell no. Larkin loved eating pussy, but at that thought, Juliet came back to her mind.

How nice it would be to have her. There were so many things Larkin would love to do to that girl. Ripping that turtle neck from her body would be the very first, but after that, the possibilities were endless. Cute girls could almost never keep up with her though. With that thought, she looked up after having thrown her keys and phone on the hall table. Carolina had lost her pants, leaving her in only a little black pair of lace panties and her yellow tank top. Her body lounged along the couch, her smooth tan legs laying against a thick grey fur blanket, as she teased with her top, pulling it up slightly more.

Larkin’s home was cozy, nothing you would expect from the way she dressed. It was painted a warm marigold yellow and had various paintings and wall hangings perched against the wall. Her furniture was mismatched, but somehow came together perfectly. She had a couch, love seat, arm chair and ottoman in the living room, and a simple dining set in the dining room. It was small, but perfect for her.

After 3 long hours Carolina was laid out flat against the bottom couch cushions, her chest heaving, her perfect rounded breasts bouncing up and down softly as she breathed in and out. “Go put some clothes on. She ought to be here any time.” Larkin reminded as her fingers ran along one of the girl’s feet, massaging it softly before leaning over to set it on the floor. “Come on. Go. Unless you want her to see how much of a slut you truly are.”

Juliet finished her shift, trying to ignore the way her thoughts continued to stray back to the woman with black hair and her blonde girlfriend. Scott's showing up unannounced for her break and attempts to unsuccessfully tempt her into breaking her plans that evening frustrated her enough that forgetting the pair came easily after dealing with him.

With a scowl and slight hint of annoyance, Juliet finished the remainder of her day quietly, focusing on her closing tasks. The evening went smoothly, the only crisis was a grad student who thought he lost the thumb drive that held his thesis-and after an hour search it turned up in the bottom of his bag, and a freshman who misplaced her cell phone. All things considered though, it had been a pleasant night once she was able to refocus on her job, and Juliet noticed with a small smile she would be able to shut things down and duck out a little early.

Perhaps it was out of spite towards her boyfriend's tastes and his disregard towards her requesting he not show up randomly at her work, but she felt inclined to go home and change before heading over to Larkin's address. Juliet swung by her apartment and not even twenty minutes later was eyeing herself in the mirror appreciatively.

A black wife beater tank hugged her curves and displayed her figures narrow waistline while complimenting the swell of her chest. Her pale skin contrasted sharply with the dark coloring and it caused the tattoos on her right forearm and over her shoulder blades stand out with hints of tendrils of ink peeking out above the waistline of her pants. The soft ribbed fabric of her tank top was smooth, only bumping out slightly where the ball from the bar of her belly button ring was raised. A pair of very love worn jeans hung low on her hips, tightly fitted to the curves of her ass and thighs before flaring out at her calves in a way that complimented her hourglass figure. She let her hair be free for the night, sweeping thick smokey eyeliner around her eyes to make their normal pale grey pop.

She smiled at the rings on her thumbs and fingers, the woven hemp and cord bracelets that adorned her wrists and left ankle and Juliet teased her lip piercing with her tongue gently. This was her, not that drab mousey proper look from work that Scott kept pushing her into. She plucked her favorite perfume off of the top of her dresser. It was a darker scent, spicy and warm. It reminded her of something a man might wear but there was an undertone of something floral underneath that left it undeniably feminine; it was her absolute favorite and she put it on as often she could get away with.

Gabbing her jacket, Juliet tugged the warm brown leather over her shoulders before grabbing her keys and wallet, her phone getting slipped into her back pocket. Shutting off the lights to her place she slipped out the front door, locking it behind her.

The drive was relatively short, the address not far enough from campus that it would be any sort of hardship. She pulled up, parking on the street in front of the home, eyes taking in the little house for the first time. It was cute and inviting. One story and light yellow with a warm autumn themed wreath on the front door.

She raised an eyebrow before climbing out of her car and shoving her hands into her pockets as she made her way up the driveway. It was not exactly what she had expected, but then again, she hadn't woken up this morning thinking she could potentially be meeting a new roommate and touring a possible alternative place to live. She knocked lightly on the door when she got there before glancing over her shoulder down the street. The whole damn neighborhood was inviting and warm. Maybe this had been a good idea.

Larkin watch Carolina’s ass as she swayed down the hall, looking over her shoulder as she took the first step up toward the attic room. Just as she disappeared there was a light knocking on the door. Larkin grinned widely as she stood from her spot on the emerald green loveseat, making long strides to the door. She stood in the doorway towering slightly as she opened it, her grin only widening as she looked at Juliet. “Lovely to see you again.”

Larkin held the door open for her, stepping to the side to allow the woman to step in. She caught a waft of her perfume, a slight spicy smell with a sweet soft ending, causing her to hum softly before closing the door and stepping behind her. “So this is the living room.”

Her hand moved out, gesturing toward the room, a warm Indian vibe coming from the colors. Even though Larkin was painfully serious most of the time, when it came to a space she lived in, she liked there to be a little life. “Now like my ad said, I don’t like clutter, so please don’t leave your things laying around, that’s how the last girl went.” Larkin pointed out, her voice almost joking, even though she was painfully serious, “And no drugs. No drugs at all. If I find out you’ve been doing drugs in my home, you will be in a world of hurt.”

Larkin easily moved on from that, sauntering down the hall, hearing a loud thump from above, a low chuckle coming from her. “I swear that girl’s name should be Grace.” She joked at Juliet before walking a bit further down the hall, opening the door to the room that she was offering. The hall they stood in was long and wide, and at the end, only a few feet after the door, was a staircase. It was thin and straight and the inside was lined with shelves of books before it ended at a large ornately carved black door. That was the attic room that Larkin called her own.

Larkin pushed open the door, leading them both into a large room. It was nearly the same size as the living room with a tall set of windows lining one wall. The windows were about 10 feet wide, and 6 feet tall and the bottom edge was lined with a booth type bench. The view from the window was Larkin’s back yard. Her patio was half visible, but the really good part was the pond. It was a natural pond with a small stream going through it, but the edges were lined with lights and stepping stones, leaving it almost a mystical look as the sun began to set. The walls of the room were a light cream color, but one wall was stark black, just like the two doors that were in it. One of which was the door they were standing in, while the other lead to the bathroom and more than adequate closet.

“So this will be your room, if you want it. Again, it’s 300 a month, that includes everything, unless you want sports center on the T.V. or something…” Larkin snickered, looking the woman over, knowing she probably had no interest in sports center. “So what do you say, beautiful?” She questioned, turning to look at Juliet more straight on, her brows raised for a moment before she reached up to play with a small lock of the girls hair, twirling it around her finger for a second. “I think you’d be a stunning addition here.”
It was clear that Larkin was trying to manipulate the girl. Now that her turtle neck was gone it was undeniable that she was Larkin’s type.

Juliet couldn't deny the slight shock she felt when Larkin opened the door. The woman was tall, much taller than she had assumed from their interactions in the library, though Larkin had been sitting the entirety of the time. The woman's larger frame slightly towered over her smaller five foot six inch frame; there had to be at least a half foot difference between them.

She followed behind Larkin quietly as they toured the home. It was warm and vibrant and beautiful, with the eclectic furniture and bright rich colors. Juliet listened as the taller woman went over the terms again, simply nodding in agreement while she took everything in. There was a slight crashing noise that came from what she assumed had to be the attic and raised an eyebrow when Larkin brushed it off as nothing more than her girlfriend's clumsiness.

When they made their way down the hall she noticed an ornately carved door that looked to lead to the above space. Juliet's mind wondered what Larkin's living space looked like, if it was as bright and colorful as the rest of the house or carried that strict tone she seemed inclined towards.

She didn't have much time to think on it as Larkin was opening a bedroom door that was to be hers if she accepted it. Juliet had to be honest, she couldn't imagine why she wouldn't agree to the possible offer as she glanced over the space. It was large, almost the half the size of her entire meager apartment. Juliet's eyes swept over the large windows where the setting sun filtered through the glass, casting a warm glow over everything, lingering on the bench under those windows that just begged for her to curl up on with her text books.

She felt fingers twirling through a strand of her hair and she glanced up at those vibrant green eyes before glancing back down at those tan teasing fingers and the obvious push for familiarity. She was reminded briefly of their height difference when she gazed up at her, and a small part of herself wondered what it would be like to be cornered by that gorgoeous larger frame, to be crowded into a wall or corner while Larkin loomed over her, playing to their size difference. It left her cheeks feeling a bit flushed as she attempted to refocus her attentions to the woman's words. One particular expression having caught her focus.

"Addition?" She hummed as she stepped through the door, a pale hand sweeping through her hair to pull the long tresses away from Larkin's touch as she stepped out of reach to walk through her potential room. "You make it sound like I would be a piece of furniture or book added to some collection," she hummed before glancing out the window.

"I don't drink or smoke and drugs are of course not part of the equation," she said easily as she studied the yard her windows opened out to and the beautiful little pond out back. "The only time clutter happens is when finals are rearing their ugly head but that tends to be more of a mess of notes and text books being littered about. It would be confined to my room and would end as soon as testing is over," she said easily. Juliet slipped over to the second black door in the room that opened up to a bathroom.

"The price won't be a problem." Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here, she thought to herself before continuing. "Only thing I ask is whatever 'activities' you and your girlfriend get up to stay out of this space once I move in," she said with a brief shake of her head and slight shudder. Nothing like walking in on your roommate and her drunken flavor of the night going at it on your own bed after a long day at work. Juliet had never lived with anyone after that again. Though, the thought of Larkin with Carolina wasn't entirely unappealing, and the idea of that strict commanding nature the dark haired woman seemed to exude traveling into the bedroom left a slight heat rising across the skin of her neck and cheeks.

She shook her head briefly before shutting the bathroom door to walk over to the black wall, a pale hand smoothing over the dark paint for a moment. "If that is something you can agree to? And as long as you aren't hiding body parts in your fridge or moonlighting as an axe murderer in your free time, then you found yourself a new roommate," she said, before shoving her hands into her back pockets to turn and give her attentions back to the raven haired woman in the doorway.

Back
Top Bottom