Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Of Wonderland ((Eros Dei & Sophie Jones ))

Sophie Jones

Planetoid
df19159fcddaa6e417594f7e54994e65.jpg

"Welcome to Wonderland! Where the fun is endless and the people are crazy! Wonderland is a fantasy land for men and women from all around the world and of all ages. Wonderland is an establishment built for all of your desires! Our resort has a long list of beautiful women and handsome men ready to service you and take you to new heights in order to get the full Wonderland experience. We have recently remodeled our resorts and we are now bigger then ever! We now feature The Catipilars Garden, Red Queens Throne, and Mad Hatters House. Wanna bring the kids but want to go have some fun of your own? Well bring them down to our amusement park! We have all the thrilling rides that will keep your children busy all day while you hang out at our adult resort on the west side of the island! So what are you waiting for?! Come down to Wonderland today!"​

The add continued to play on all the giant flat screens scattered around the resort island, occasionally showing special offers at a few restaurants and recent announcements. The cruise ships also played these broadcasts in order to get the new comers nice and excited about what was to come. As the ship neared the docks already tall roller coasters and buildings could be seen, joyful music played on intercoms as a robotic voice welcomed everyone to Wonderland, saying that they were destined to have a wonderfully mad time. It was sort of the catchphrase of the amusement park.

As the ship docked and people started to scramble off the boat there were hundreds of servants along with a deck of cards waiting for their masters and mistresses. The resort gave each guest their own personal servents. "So the parents don't have worry about all the work, they can have go fun themselves while the servents watch the kids." Alice once said during an interview. Each servent had vibrant pixie wings that fluttered like a humming birds. They were all human sized and had vibrant colored hair ranging from all different neon colors. They were vibrant creatures and all had attractive features along with intricate designs somewhere on their body.

Minx waited patiently at the docks as people brushed past her in order to get to their winged servents holding up signs with their names on it. Unlike the rest of the servants Minx didn't have wings. Instead she had colorful hair that resembled paint dripping, her eyes were bright orange. People always thought all these things were possible through special effects and lots of makeup but that wasn't really the case. Minx was one of Alice's personal servants. She held up the sign of a recent raffle winner who had the 'honor' of meeting her in person. Honor her butt. It was more like a nightmare to Minx but of course she couldn't say these things aloud. Like every other female servant Minx wore a white button up shirt with her name tag on it.

Minx looked up at the man before her, her bright orange eyes shining brightly and her long, pointy eyes perking up with surprise. "O-Oh hello!" She quickly said, a nervous smile forming on her lips. He sort of caught her a bit off guard. Her hair dripped on the the ground below her, staining the ground below with the color before it completely disappeared. She looked at the sign in her hand then back to the man. She had seen his picture before, Alice had showed him to her so she could recognized him on sight. "O-Oh you're Mr. Carrel." She said, her smile turning more calm. "I-I'm Minx, oh wait, you probably already knew that from my name tag." She giggled.

Minx personality was a bit bubbly and clumsy. She was one of Alice's assistance mainly because she was a rare breed of species. There were only few of her in Wonderland and they mainly lived in the waters but ever since Alice raided Wonderland and sold some of her kind on black market she seemed to be the only one left, forced to work for Alice herself. It as a very depressing matter. People bumbled around them and a moment of silence passed them as Minx just starred up at him. She was quite short, only coming up just above where his belly button would be. All of her kind was this height.

A camera flashed beside them and Minx's eyes dilated for a quick second before she blinked and came back to reality. "O-Oh what?" She said looking around, confused on where she was but then looking at him then remembering what she was doing. "Oops I'm sorry." She said. "I'll be your personal servant for your stay. Can I please have your luggage?" She asked holding out her hands expectantly. "I'll be showing you to your room at the resort. Alice is at a meeting right now so you have some time to look around and get ready before you meet her." She said motioning towards the car just a few feet away. She'd have to drive him there.

Minx pursed her lips slightly when he had refused to give her his bag. She wouldn't get in trouble for that would she? I mean, he only had one luggage case. That wouldn't get her a misconduct form? Before Minx could really dwell deeper in the simple situation Angus was already walking towards the car. She quickly followed behind him and nodded. "Of course!" She said slipping into the drivers seat of the car, it was a pretty small car compared to all the vans that were around them. It was mainly because those were for regular guest with family or friends and plus with Minx's height, this care was perfect for her. It was the only vehicle where she could reach both the pedals and wheels all while being able to see where she was going without some kind of booster seat.

Minx waited until her guest was nice and settled before beginning to drive down the black road. So far all the surrounded them were palm trees and signs saying to strictly follow the black road. "Now," Minx began as she reached into one of the compartments by her chair and pulled out a map. "This is a map of Wonderland." She said handing him the large, laminated paper. "There are for main parts of Wonderland, it takes up the whole island." She said before she began to explain.

"On the North side of the island are the ports where we just came from. That's where everyone arrives rather from ship or plane. On the East side we have Twiddle Dee and Dum Resort. That side of the island is especially for families. Are amusement parks, movie theaters and malls are all located on that side of the island. On the West side is Red Queen Resort. That side is strictly for adults, no one under thirteen is allowed to that resort. There are bars, night clubs and other adult stuff over there." Minx said quite childishly. "And then there's the South side. That's only for staff, no one else allowed unless you work with or for Alice." She said in a serious tone before smiling brightly.

"You'll be staying at Red Queens Resort." She pulled out another map that was labeled as such. "Each guest receives their very is servent depending on if they booked one but because you're a special guest you get your servent without charge. Me." She said before making a rough turn. "Woops, almost missed the turn." She laughed. "I'll answer all your questions about the island and fulfill all your needs."

Back
Top Bottom