Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does anyone

What do you mean....no permission? In looking at the forum set up, all registered members, etc etc have the ability to post within the Music, Art, Media section. Nothing needs to await moderation prior to posting (as in BMA) and it's not like R&As where members can only post to staff created threads. I just looked at it. So, I'm not sure what the problem is exactly. Can you list out what you're doing and what happens exactly in steps? Thanks. : )

Odd.....I just had another member test this out for me to see if they could make a thread in that very same section and they had no issues at all. So....I'm kind of at a loss. =/

It's all good....and no worries. If there's a problem, it's good for staff to know about it. It could be a glitch or a problem you're experiencing on your end that someone could try and help you through. All I know is that I have no troubles. But, being head admin, I have access and capabilities most members do not. So, I'd asked another member to make a test thread to see if this was a random/isolated problem or something more global. Presently, I'm unsure since you state you had an issue and...I think Try did as well? But anyway, have you tried again to see if the error is persisting? It might've been an instance where there was something going on at a particular time and it's since been resolved. Or a number of things.

????

1) Read the description of the section.
2) Click on the section and browse the threads.
3) Doing 1 and 2 pretty much explains it in full.

Back
Top Bottom