Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF and MxM, interested in in having someone play a transgender

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknight77

Super-Earth
Hello! I am searching for a literate Rp partner! I am pretty literate and I enjoy plot in some of my role plays, I also enjoy smut but I don't want it to take over the whole Rp. I reply once a day or ever second day if I can't get on. I am doing this all on my phone so nothing is pretty.
Here are some things that I'm searching for:

MxF- WWII
I'm looking for some kind of WWII roleplay I'd really like this to have some good plot in it and I'm open to plenty ideas. I don't have any solid ideas at the moment but if you're will to work something out and shoot some ideas I'm all for it.

MxF and MxM Prostitute

I'm searching to do a prostitute Rp. Maybe the prostitute could be pregnant or she could be fucking a trucker. Or a Prostitute who's a transwomen but she hasn't ha the full sex change yet. So I'm interested in trying something g like that out! Maybe she sleeps with a whole lot of guys or maybe my characters lives Ina place where there are lots of transgirls.

MxF Medieval I don't have any pacific ideas for this but I'm defiantly interested in trying something out that revolves around this time era.

American horror story so I'm interested in this too but only season 1 up to 3 right now. I really like taissa farmiga and would love to do some plots with her but I'm opened to other character pairing and what not

Pairings;
Balto 1, 2 and 3
Chubby girl x guy
Chubby girl x abusive guy
Peasant x Prince
Peasant x Prince
Priest x church boy
Priest x church girl
Something like stoneage type role play rough savage sex c;

I'm up for many more ideas that you have so don't be afraid to shoot some out. I like playing over PM but email can work too. So please pm me and hopefully we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom