Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

it was a pleasure to burn ➜ ➜ imaginative, lit, long term

dearestdarling

something of a ne’er-do-well
Please read the whole thread... if you don't, I'll know. c;

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now.

I am, indeed, female.

I have a busy life with my family, and subsequently roleplaying takes a back seat to that. I'm on fairly often but I can't always reply every day. I will let you know if any major changes in my availability arise.

I am in a happy, fulfilling relationship, and I don't come to this site to supplement that. That being said, I've made some wonderful friends here and welcome OOC chatter, though it's not a necessity.

I'm a lady with high standards. My ideal partner would be capable of more than just the basics of the language. Foreshadowing, snappy dialogue, plots that twist and turn, emotional depth and three-dimensional characters that have arcs of growth and fleshed-out back stories... This is what would set you apart. I'm picky as hell about my partners because I know I can deliver and give you a great story (along with the steamy scenes that are a given for the site). Respect our time and only contact me if you are really ready to bring it, too. I see the phrase "I'm not expecting my novel" often on other request threads... That's not me. I'm not speaking in terms of length (I'm flexible there) but as far as the quality of replies go, I am expecting a novel. I love writing. I love reading. I'm selective with my partners and the stories I take on, so I need to make them count. Take a look at some of my other threads and if you write at a similar quality, please give me a ring.

I don't keep an f-list, and don't plan to make one. I have the usual limits most people seem to have here: no bathroom play, gore, rape (used as a kink), furries, incest, and probably a few more things I'm forgetting.... Just assume that any extreme kinks aren't cool with me. I don't play dom/sub (with the exception of an actual plot exploring that kind of relationship). People are more complex than simple roles like that, and I aim for delicious complexity. That isn't to say I'm unwilling to include BDSM-ish themes, just that it requires a bit of discussion and finesse.

This is a very specific 'no' but I'm not looking for anything anime/manga inspired, including but not limited to fandoms, character pictures, etc. Notice I do not play any kind of canon character, or against a canon character... It's just not my thing, I'm sorry. I know there are plenty of others out there that can indulge you. I will always want to play original, non-pre made characters, in original worlds that we create together.

Since this seems to be a little confusing for some people, I want to make a note-- I am not my character. What I mean to say is... I write fiction. My character isn't a reflection of myself, my thoughts, or my actions. While I'm a highly empathetic person, and I'm often sucked into the emotions of a powerful scene, I am able to separate myself from the roleplay. If my character finds yours sexy, it doesn't mean I want to bang you.

I lean towards slow-burning roleplays because they have the longevity and complexity I crave. Exceptions can and will be made, but that will always depend on the plot.

Addicted to You

These are some pairings I might be interested in playing! I have some baby plots for some, for others I might not. Please be prepared to contribute to plot building with me, it's fun, I promise! My roles are on the right, and as of now, I'm not interested in playing a professor or boss, thank you. I'm not limited to these ideas by a long shot, these are just what I might have the beginnings of an idea for.

Painter/Muse [modern or period drama] *craving*
Something Westworld-ish craving
Rival Gang Members [1950s setting]
Something modern and with witches
Magician/Assistant
Renaissance Festival actors/staff *craving*
Something Diane Arbus-y [unusual subjects/photographer]
Bonnie and Clyde inspired something

And these can be attached to other plots to spice them up... I love including any and all of these in a roleplay.

Doppelgängers [weirdly craving this]
Forbidden love
Fantasy (lite)
Modern settings
Gothic influences [think Crimson Peak or Wuthering Heights or something]
Initial dislike/hatred
Mystery/unknown elements
Love triangles
Power imbalances
Working to get that happy ending
Jealousy/possessiveness [fave, if done right]
Hidden pasts or secrets

Please don't comment here; instead, reach out to me through PM. Please tell me what about my thread interested you and don't ask what I'm craving-- I have it all neatly listed above for you to peek at. ;)

**Please do not send me messages that just say "hey, want to play?" Or something similar. Let's get things going. Let's talk ideas, compatibility, all that good stuff. Okay? It's getting to the point where I'm going to stop answering those kinds of messages.**
I don't communicate through apps, instant messengers, or email. All contact is restricted to BMR.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
RE: Are you the one? [mxf] [literate writer looking for similar minds]

Reserving this post, just in case~

Made some edits and added some things~

Added more! Hopefully something entices you! :heart:

RE: Are you the one? [mxf] [literate writer looking for fluffy, gritty goodness]

Up you go! :heart:

RE: Are you the one? [mxf] [literate writer looking for fluffy, gritty goodness]

I have a few spots open! :heart:

Updated! :heart:

:heart:

Christmas Eve bump! :heart:

:heart: Up.

Great work.

I've messaged you.

Hello Dearestdarling,
I'm a straight guy who has been role playing with a lovely Canadian lady for the past year or so, my first adventure into role playing which I've enjoyed immensely. I must admit that the content has been mainly sexually orientated but my role play partner, who is a very talented writer, compliments me on my literary skills too which humbled me to be honest.

My former partner has, however, fallen on difficult times on a personal basis and regrettably feels unable to contribute regularly, which is a great pity because we produced some very stimulating material.

I read your profile with interest and noted that you are not sexually specific in your role playing leanings but do not exclude sexual content. I have a vivid imagination and I'm prepared to join you in a project if you would like to do so, but I have to exclude vampires I'm afraid - the concept does nothing for me. Also, can you please define "fluffy" and "gritty" ? I'm a mature English guy whose vernacular is a little out of sinc I'm afraid.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Stevieboy

Back
Top Bottom