Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval fantasy - any strong or powerful women out there? (Fandoms or our own world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I've recently been craving some good old medieval fantasy roleplay and figured this would be the place to post about it!

I'm looking for someone who can play interesting characters that are fun and chatty - not someone who's just quiet and waiting to be spoon fed RP. I'd love if you made things happen to; instead of just reacting to them. Our characters are travelling by the road? Perhaps they hear fighting nearby and are attacked!

I like plot and smut, so how much plot or how much smut there is, is sort of up to you - I can do mostly plot filled stories, or smut filled ones. I don't mind!

I want to play male characters with you playing female ones.

So what else am I looking for?

Something else than the usual. I'm not looking for the normal damsel in distress. A chatty, flirty woman is just A fkin' +.

I like powerful women. Physically, or in a position of power. Queen or a female noble? Sexy! Female mercenary captain who's tall and strong? Hot! Female knight who strives to be the best and not afraid to take what she wants? Lovely!

Dominant woman are sexy, but submissive ones are sexy to. As are switches.

I can play dominant/submissive/switch, so it's sort of up to you on that front.

What worlds are we talking about?

We can play in a pre-existing one, or make our own. Pre-existing ones that spring to mind are:

Game of Thrones
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Diablo
Lord of the Rings
Warcraft
Guild Wars 2
Forgotten Realms

Female canons are bloody sexy. I'm not interested in playing canons myself, but you're welcome to play them if you'd like!

And probably quite a few others out there that I can't think of right now. I will say if Anyone wants to do some Star Wars fun, I'm down for that to.

Kink-wise I consider myself open minded. I'll list a few favorites though:
Anal (A must. It's just hot. Doesn't have to mean it's included every time!
Dirty talking
Kissing
Romance

I play by IM's, using Skype as a medium. If interested, PM me something to add or a simple message about stuff or an idea.

-WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom