Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Get kinky wit it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Moon
11/1 update- 2 new fandom plot ideas added, plus a few other non-fandoms

If you're looking for kinky RP without endless rules and stipulations, hit me up! I only ask for an effort at being descriptive and elaborating (i.e. go beyond a simple 2 sentence post; be creative! Tell me what your character is FEELING, not just what she's doing)

Whatever your particular kink is, I'm happy to oblige. I'm open to RPing in thread, PM, or via email or Yahoo IM. Also, I'm on here every day at some point so you wont have to wait too long for me to reply.

PLOT IDEAS AND PAIRINGS (will update as I think of more):

- A bride and the groom's best man get drunk and end up in bed (or bride & her father if incest is your thing, or the bride is gangbanged by the best man and rest of the groomsmen)

- High school gym teacher & a student (age 18 to comply with the rules) mess around (could go the "student has been naughty, needs to be disciplined" route, or perhaps the teacher has a crush on her and singles her out for special praise, leading to flirtation and then of course sex)

- A girl's wealty uncle very generously decides to pay for her entire college tuition; all he asks in return is for her to be generous with her body

DARKER THEMES

- A girl lives on a ranch and her family owns several horses and several other farm animals, which she loves spending time with, riding and taking care of them. The animals love riding her and "taking care of her" as well.

- (Special Halloween plot) A girl is constantly poking fun at her superstitious friends who believe that vampires, aliens, demons, and other monsters might be out there somewhere. As they say, karma's a bitch and it comes back around on her, as she is kidnapped by several of these beings, and they make her realize they are all too real.

FANDOM

- Harry Potter: Lucious Malfoy or Snape + Hermoine or Harry's sister (any number of scenarios possible here)

- The Hunger Games: Katniss is captured by the Capitol and brought to President Snow, who offers to release prisoners and cease persecution of the less outspoken critics of the government, in return for Katniss being his sex slave.

OTHER

I'm also open to some guy on guy, incest, and beastiality scenarios
-
PM me if you're up for any of these, or any ideas you might have.

RE: Are you up for whatever happens next?

BUMP

Step right up, don't be shy!

BUMP in the night!

Come one, come all! Step right up and put that creative writer (and kinky imagination!) in you to work!

BUMP! Still looking for a few more RP partners...I'm not picky, I'm open to anything. My only request (as I stated earlier) is try to be detailed in your posts (makes for a more "wild" experience, lol). See my first post for some story ideas

Merry Christmas! Just bumping to let folks know I'm ready to resume RP (with those of you I've started RPing with) and start new plots/stories. I'll be limited to after 9pm this week while the fam is still home on vacation, but I should be able to be on just about every night.

BUMPITY BUMP! Still looking for RP partners...see my first post in this thread for plot/story ideas

Welp, seems folks have moved on from this site. Unfortunate, because I really enjoyed this site and the few ongoing RPs I was a part of. I guess I'll check my PMs periodically on the off-chance someone comes back, and I'll still check in on YIM from time to time, but I see the handwriting on the wall, and it reads "no one home"

Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom