Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wading into the roleplay pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Moon
Hello! As I stated in my intro, I have several years of experience RPing, mostly on a terrific Lord of the Rings site that unfortunately is now defunct. My main preference is fantasy but I'm certainly open minded to other genres as well. I'm not overly picky about roleplay, my only expectation is that the other person make an effort at detail and description in their part of the roleplay (i.e. no two-sentence posts).

The following are some ideas I have; I'll edit this post as I come up with more.

LORD OF THE RINGS

1) The war for Middle Earth is ongoing; Sauron fears what Aragorn may become; to gain leverage over him, Sauron's forces captured Arwen and have brought her to the Dark Lord's tower at Barad Dur. But Sauron may have more in mind than simple leverage. Arwen is, after all, very attractive and being from a strong lineage would most likely bear highly capable offspring.

2) Peace has been restored to Middle Earth with the downfall of Sauron and the ring. But has it? Legolas has chosen to remain in Middle Earth, inheriting the kingdom of Mirkwood from his father, Thranduil. Being a close friend of Aragorn and Arwen, he frequently hosts them at Mirkwood or visits them in Gondor. Over time, he has grown fond of Arwen, and that fondness may be becoming something more. Will Arwen remain faithful to Aragorn, despite knowing he will one day die, or is the illure of a fellow immortal Elf prince too much to resist? If Aragorn were to discover this blossoming affair, what would it mean for the alliance between Gondor and the remaining Elves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom