Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fallout (smut filled, plot filled, or both) m seeking f (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldknight489

Planetoid
So, as the title says, im looking for a fallout rp. For a rp partner, i expect the basics
- good spelling. I understand some mistakes and as long as you dont competely change the word, we'll be good.
-on average three lines of words.
-baslic knowledge of fallout 3 & fallout new vagas. Knowledge of previous fallouts are nice but not reuired. (I Only know a little ofprevious ones)
-if smut (or partily smut) is asked, im pretty vanilla. Light bindage, no bathroom stuff, etc

If tou want to play fallout, pm me and ill shoot you a few ideas. Hope to hear from you soon

Idea 1 : Ither one of us was put in a tube and frozven until the radition leovels came down enough. So roughly 200 years later, the othwr character comes along and opens the tube. From here, the rp could go smut filld as the character that finds the tube person enslaves the prewar charactr. Or a nomal rp, maybe they must travel somewhere safe? An idea cman be added

idea 2: in fallout 3 "The pit" the character has the option of kidnapping a child to free some slaves. In the process, killing the child's parents. So the child grows up being cared for by theslaves. But what if she wants revenge? Or to at least meet the person who did this? You would play as the fully grown baby, everything about her is up to you expect her name. And i would either play the character who killed her parents who as that persons son. Who also wants to find them. Your character could lie to mine, saying she simply wants to meet them or whatever or enslave mc to help her find them. We can disxuess more in detail. Or we can simply skip ahead to when they meet and i play as the vault dweller and we figure out what to do from there. Anyways, the main story is there. Just need some details. If this sounds at all intresting, pm me and we can discuess the details furher.

more ideas to come.

I have a female Ghoul character if your interested =) and if you write a lot and maybe we can get along and you know rp =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom