Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit | Plot/Story Driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
bmbanner2_zps7adw2whp.png

◕‿◕ S Y R I E
Heya! I present you with a rather informal, yet formal, greeting.
Nitty gritty of things; I am a woman in her twenties that lives on the East Coast of
the U.S., who values both Quality and Quantity the same; literacy is a blessing,
don't 'ya think? I roleplay/write for enjoyment, means of sparking my creative,
and/or out of boredom. A random factoid about me, my favourite animes/mangas
are Death Note and Sailor Moon.
( Sailor Moon is definitely the all time Winner )

NOT Exciting:
Any form of Anal (including Rimming), Bathroom Play/Sports (any form, including bathroom control scenarios), Clowns, Hair Pulling, Master|Slave Pairings ('sexually', not meaning as in Royal Person|Servant type pairings), Sexual Lactation, Spanking, Vulgar Name-Calling (during sex scenes), the Word 'Cunt' (don't use it, please)

VERY Exciting:
Affection, Angst, Breast/Boob Groping-Worshipping, Comical Moments, Courtship, Deep Penetration, Drama, Dominant/Strong Partners, Doting, Exotic Women, Fluff, Forbidden Romance, Impregnation, Knights, Light to Moderate Bulging/Extending/Inflation of abdomen region from either Dick size or Cum load, Literacy/Literate Partners, Masculine Partners, My OC a 'Princess', Nick/Pet-names, Possessiveness (from both OC's), Oral (giving and receiving), Plot/Story, Romance, Thigh and Knee-high Stockings, Tomboys, Vaginal Penetration, Vaginal Virginity, Vanilla, Wrist Pinning (my OC’s wrists during intercourse), Wooing My OC

Genres/Themes:
Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Dark, Drama, Fantasy, Fluff, Forbidden Romance,
Horror, Mythological, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense, Tear Jerker, Tragedy,
Vanilla, Violent, War

Settings:
Edo/Feudal, Medieval, Modern, Modern-Victorian, Post-Apocalyptic

CONCERNING Any:
Pairings I Will Do; F|F, F|M, F|Futa (although I won't play the futa, sorry)

Threesome Pairings; I heavily preferred it to be my character paired with two of your male characters.

Roleplaying Places; Forums or Google.Drive. (no emails or pm’s)

One Shots; There will be a separate thread set up designated for such scenarios for whenever I have the hankering for them.

Character Visual References; I highly prefer to use art (anime to realism) pictures for visual references. I also prefer to be the one to pick out the ones for my characters. There are only a couple real life pictures that I MAY use (these said pictures being ones I have already picked out), and only if I’m feeling up to the task. It tends to make me not the most comfortable using real life pictures for some reason.

Post Lengths; You can expect a bare minimum of TWO paragraphs expanding into several paragraphs. I can even type 'chapters' given the correct motivation. I do not enjoy constant two paragraphs, and I feel that it limits me greatly. The only time I may be fine with constant two paragraphs may be for one shot scenarios. Just for a little insight, the max amount I have typed in a response was twenty-five paragraphs.

Grammar; I make mistakes with missing words, incorrect spellings, and the occasionally incorrect use of a word (ie: then instead of than) from time to time. Due to this, I do not expect you to be perfect, but I do expect your posts to still be understandable. Included, please use proper capitalisation and punctuation, and no 'L33T' speak.

Availability; My time on here can be sporadic and strange. I can end up disappearing without any notice, and I apologise in advance for that. I have anxiety, depression, and ptsd on top of my 'natural' ADHD, so my attention span can be very fickle, as can my writing and motivation. With the first three 'issues', I do have counseling appointments I attend, and I should forewarn any potential partners, my issues grow worse with winter (particularly the ice/snow).

Rp Requesting; PLEASE, do not Post in this thread, but PM me instead. Also, do not simply pm me with 'want to rp?'. Please pm with what you are interested in, even if it's not any of my plots, or if you don't have something in mind, pm with a request of wanting to work something out. Let me know your interests, kinks, what have you. PM me with 'Pumpkin' somewhere in the subject line. If I do not see 'Pumpkin' in the subject line, I will not bother looking at the pm, even if the pm is just for casual conversation.

My OC's:
My female OC's will always be shorter than their counterparts. Sorry, just a favourite kink of mine. I love my partners taller than me (both in story and out of story).
My OC's will always be within the height range of 4'10 to 5'3, no shorter and no taller.
I've added their names and their names will not be changed, sorry. ^-^;
|(Disclaimer; None of the art is mine, and all proper credit is due to the original, and AMASING artists. There are a few pics I modified some colours on, and of course I re-sized, added text and border, but that's it. I do not own any of the gorgeous art work. Majority was found through Gelbooru and Google.)|

foc17_zpst4tkzld2.png
foc18_zpszrw3e7un.png
foc12_zpskcyxnfrv.png
foc10_zpseyc44dnm.png
foc09_zpshh4lbihd.png
foc11_zpsf0vmubbx.png
foc07_zpszd2q9vz2.png
foc06_zpslgnjpkvt.png
foc04_zpsdmd2yn6o.png
foc05_zpsqoojvwvf.png
foc02_zpsmycxbjjw.png

Ideas and Plots:
I am open to other ideas. I will be adding and removing ideas/plots at my leisure. Please note when it comes to fandoms, it depends upon what the 'fandom' is based from, as well as that I will only use my OC's.

I will date when I posted up the plots so you can see the newest to the oldest ones.

|(29*OCTOBER*2015)|

FOREVER YOURS
Childhood can be tough but what makes it most bearable is a best friend. A spark happens when two children form such a tight and close bond. Two children spend several years of their childhood together and the boy soon buys the girl a ring from a coin machine and offers it to the girl, asking her to marry him. She agrees. A strong bond has formed between the two, and nothing could seem to get the two children down. He is her comfort and protector. Whenever she has trouble at home, he is there to provide a blanket and shelter. He giving her a reason to live. Soon, there is a falling out between the parents of the two and the children are ripped from one another's arms. He promises that he will find her.

Years pass, and the children lose contact with one another. A dark lie is told to the girl by her demented and twisted father. She locks the pain away behind a stone wall and she loses herself as she locks her memories. The only thing she remembers from her childhood is that that toy ring; although she does not know why it's of grave importance, simply knowing it's her most precious treasure. Her emotions are locked behind a facade as she lost her feelings. Due to her father's possessive and protective nature, she is forced to enroll in girl exclusive academies, yet when she graduates from freshman year, she manages to convince her father to allow to attend a co-ed academy when they move yet again. By chance, it's the same academy at that her long lost best friend is attending.

The boy has managed to secure him quite the rap throughout his years. He carries the bad boy persona down pat, even known as a heart-breaker. No girls are able to get close to his closed off heart as he has locked it. A strange promise lingering in his mind, preventing him from giving his heart away. He is extremely strong willed and arrogant, possessing a sadistic streak. He has no problem in breaking young girls' hearts. At first, there is slight confrontation between the two as she does not give into his charm, which entices him further. As the two collide, a forgotten and lost love soon rekindles itself. The forgotten and locked away memories of the past are awakened. Yet, strong outside forces attempt to separate the two lovers and blood is soon being spilled. It seems that a dark secret has brought about revenge in the best friend as he will slay anyone who gets in the way of him being with his beloved.

FORBIDDEN
|(My OC Natasha | This Male NSFW!)|
Natasha is the daughter of a well renowned mafia boss. Her father's terror and reputation proceeds him and he has a rap that he has worked for. He is a powerful crime lord known through out the nations, yet he is seemingly untouchable. Witnesses always seem to vanish and justice never can wrap its hands around his neck. His most valued possession is his daughter from his late wife. Despite his cruel behaviour, she is the one who has never been fed his wrath. He spoils his daughter yet she is not a spoiled brat, simply spoiled and well loved by her father. She is the one he trusts with every detail and core of his being and she loves her father more than any other. Yet, a young man soon finds his way into the life of the seventeen year old girl. A skilled mercenary goes under cover and manages to worm his way into Natasha's father's ranks. He is quite skilled, having been raised in the mercenary life since he was a young child. He first enters when he is seventeen and Natasha is thirteen. When Natasha turns seventeen and he twenty-one, he is assigned to be her body guard.

The way he has secured his title as her body guard was a tricky play and took some patience to set up her original body guard. He managed to make Natasha and her father believe that the other body guard was betraying them and was threatening the safety of Natasha. The body guard is soon 'discarded' in the mannerism that her father saw fit. The twenty-one year old mercenary's hard work pays off as he can get close to Natasha now and get what he can to bring down her father. Yet, what will happen when he forms feelings for the young lady? The feelings had been kindling since she was sixteen, and after a year of watching her from afar and now being able to interact with her on a daily basis, what will he do? What will happen when she learns of who he really is? A betrayal is sure to happen and blood will be shed. Will the mercenary turn over the information he has collected? Will he bring down Natasha's father's reign? Will Natasha becoming head of the syndicate and with the mercenary at her side? What will happen?

HOWLING BREATH
Wolves are wise creatures, existing since before the dawn of man. While some wolves have chosen to shed to their ties to the wilderness and live with man, becoming domesticated dogs, there are those who wish to remain in the wilderness. Wild and free, seemingly untamable, they manage to flourish, even with man encroaching onto their land and destroying their homes. My OC was born many centuries, her birth right being a wolf deity. She is able to see through any through lie and can bring about great profit. Her blessings ensure a profitable harvest and fertile lands. Even though she is but a pup by deity standards, she is still wise beyond her youth.

|(I am leaving this one open for discussion as there are so many directions this can take route. I'm more than happy to listen to your input for this idea.)|

SIREN
|(Inspiration for this heavily influenced by a movie I saw some odd years ago...I cannot recall the name of it at the moment, but when I do, I shall post it. xD)|
My OC grew up in a tough life. Her mother had left her and her father when she but five years old. Her mother had some dark secrets in that she practiced witchcraft. She had witnessed her mother's practices, and watched silently from a closet. When her mother left, she left behind some of her books. She found the books was rather intrigued by them. Years pass, and she's an outcast in school. She's a top notch, straight A student and finds a hard time fitting in. Her mother's recluse and promiscuous behaviour has followed her, even into high school. Soon, there is a transfer student who witnesses the bullying and soon stands up for my character. The two become close friends, the new student being my character's protector. My OC ends up forming a crush on her new found protector. Something ends up happening where she ends up being killed by some of her bullies and it's on accident. They try to cover it up and her protector knows about it and was there when it happened.

The following school day, my OC shows up in school with a whole new look to her. She's dressing rather provocatively, wearing make-up, confident, and her whole aura is just different and far more alluring and seductive, particularly in a sexual manner.

Nonetheless, the bullies who accidentally killed her, and her protector, are in shock to see her 'alive'. She had been reborn as a seductive siren. Her feelings carrying over for her protector while everyone else is but a threat in her eyes. She is no longer quiet and shy and with such confidence, makes a move on her protector admitting her feelings for her protector. She plans on getting her revenge against those who partook in her accidental death, not caring if it was an accident or not.

|(The protector can be male or female. If female, if you're alright with it, my character is able to manipulate the other's body, causing a cock to grow. With my OC now being a Siren, she has a more dominant personality. Even if your OC is a female and my OC takes on a more dominant persona, I still want your OC to be taller than mine. I also don't want your OC to become 'extremely' submissive or anything like that, just know that my OC will take charge in the bedroom.)|

WHICH ONE'S WHICH
|(Inspiration for this heavily influenced by Ouran HSHC.)|
Twins. Identical. Being born as identical twins had its advantages, as well as disadvantages. Two boys grew up in this life, no one ever being able to tell the two apart. Eventually, the boys developed a game to see if anyone could tell them apart by asking their fellow students which one of them is a certain one. No one was ever able to succeed and win the game. The two became distant from everyone around them, building up a strong barrier so that no one could ever get too close to them. The two boys often received love letters from their fellow female classmates, and the twins would play a sick game on the poor girls by manipulating them. The twins soon developed the titles of 'Heart Breakers', but that did not prevent the love letters from coming. The boys believed that no one would ever come into their lives that would be able to tell them apart. Despite the fact that they made sure their hair styles were the same, as well as their same basic styles, they still secretly wished for someone to be able to tell them apart and recognise each for their own individuality.

My OC became enrolled at the same school where the twins were. The male students began to swoon over her, liking the sight of the 'fresh meat' that entered into their halls. This fell true for even the twins as they attempted to lure her into their sadistic games. However, the twins were caught off guard when she began to succeed and beat them at their own games. Soon, a bond began to form between the three and she was the first to break down their secluded barrier.

|(Either my OC can end up with both twins, or if she ends up with only one of the twins and the other remaining a close and dear best friend. This rp will always start around the time line of when my OC enrolls at the academy.)|

BLOODLINE
|(Inspiration for this heavily influenced by InuYasha, particularly the third movie.)|
A once powerful Wolf General ruled over his territory with greatness and admiration. His followers were loyal and their loyalty was unrivaled. He had a great adversary by the name of Ryunaka, who was a powerful demonic dragon that was corrupt and vile. He terrorised any in his path, including his own followers. Ryunaka's cruelty knew no bounds. Soon, he sought to lay claim and siege to the territory from the great Wolf General. A vicious and grueling battle ensued between the demonic dragon and the Wolf General. A victor soon arose as Ryunaka was defeated and sealed away. The Wolf General did not walk away unscathed, however, and his injuries soon bested him. His half-breed son, Barlem, soon took the head of the family, rising to take his father's place. He was as much a powerful ruler like that his father had been, and secured his own title in legends, despite his mother having been human.

Centuries passed and the world began to change. Humans began to advance and modern conveniences were invented. Wolf Generals, demons, and others alike became nothing more than fables. The Wolf General's bloodline continued on through the years and soon fell dormant within a human bloodline. The birthright was soon awakened in a female descendant of Barlem. She appeared to be nothing more than a human high school girl. She was constantly moved and never seemed to manage in one place long enough to make any stable friends. When she was a child, her senses were finally acute, much more advanced than any other human, but soon became dormant as she grew.

The year she transferred to an exclusive Academy was the year her life changed, seemingly flipped upside down. Her senses reawakened and things took on a change. A powerful demon, the great grandson of Ryunaka, had been fueling with rage from the disgrace that had fallen upon his family, delivered upon them by the Great Wolf General. The anger had lingered through his bloodline and it soon fell upon him to seek out the revenge. Unable to find the bloodline, Ryunaka's great grandson sought out means to track them down. He soon acquired an artifact that allowed him to manipulate time, thus enabled him to travel to the time where the young school girl lived. Yet, fate had a different course planned for the two. The pair were soon on 'adventures' between the two timelines.

|(The remainder of this plot is open for discussion, but what is certain is that my oc (the 'human' descendant of the Barlem) and your oc (the great grandson) fall in love.)|

SHOP OF HORRIFIC WONDER
Magic. Whether dark or light it was a powerful thing and not something to be trifled with. In medieval times, it was strongly known and used. As years went by, the use of such acts was soon cast to be forbidden and unholy. Any and all who delved in the art of magic were considered to be witches, simply dangling the Devil's work. Cruel trials were held and even those innocent were executed. Despite the attempt to eradicate the 'witchcraft' it still thrived in the dark shadows behind the cross. The times had changed and magic was no longer considered to be the art of witchcraft, for it was sought to bring happiness. Magic was even sought to bring about fortune and wealth. A particular shop soon arose and stories of the splendors it held spread through out the cities. A shy girl soon decided to best her luck and enter the shop. What she was seeking marveled the owner as her request was simply to have a true friend, one who would always be by her side and to chase the night terrors away.

|(Still in the process of figuring this one out. Open for suggestions while I figure out all the nicks and crannies in it.)|

UNDYING ETERNITY
Many centuries ago, there were two powerful and wealthy families of noble and powerful standings. From the two families came a son and a daughter who soon fell in love with one another. The son, of the noble family Scalaria, promised himself to protect and defend the daughter, of the noble family Rivia. The two were inseparable. Their loyalty towards one another knew no bounds and seemed endless. One day, Scalaria's son was lied to by his closest friend and felt the deepest betrayal towards his beloved. The anger built up deep within the son until it consumed his entire being. After a moon cycle had past, he was alone with his beloved one night, and she could tell that something had begun to consume him, but she could not fathom what was wrong. After an intimate moment between the two once inseparable lovers, he took her last breath. It was not too long after doing so that war broke between the two noble families. The Scalaria family became ashamed of the son and he was shunned by both families. After many years passed, he was finally captured and his blood thirsty reign of tyranny ended. It was during his trial and final moments that he learned the truth. It had not been his beloved who had betrayed him, but instead had been his best friend. The blood of his beloved was on his hands, and her blood had been innocent and pure. Once emotionless, emotions began to fill the son and he swore his vengeance against the one who had betrayed him and his beloved. He vowed to find his beloved once again in another life, and to inflict imaginable, and unimaginable, suffering upon the one who had betrayed them both.

Many centuries passed and the two lovers were reborn. Distant memories of the past haunted the two in dreams, but those dreams were soon forgotten the moment they awaken. Not until the two were near one another did their dreams linger over them once they were awake. For many years, the two have not come across paths, and it was not until the two were both enrolled at the same private academy that their paths once again were crossed, as were their fates. The souls of the past cried out to them both, drawing them together as if destiny had wrapped itself tenderly around their love, it being so pure and true.

The Private Academy was called Regalia. It was an academy that catered to the grade levels from high school through university. It was a rather large campus, there were even dorms that lie on the campus. Regalia was also a rather expensive school, rated one of the top academies through out the world. Students came from many countries and nations just to attend the halls of Regalia.

|(My OC was the daughter from the noble family Rivia and your OC was the son of the noble family Scalaria.

Now, with their reborn forms, there are two options, either your OC remains a male when he's reborn, or there's a twist when the two are reborn. While my OC remained female, your OC changed genders and was reborn a female. However, your OC possessed a true/alternate form that was male. It's up to you on what this true form was, whether it be some type of canine/dragon/feline/etc form. It would be something similar along the lines of a furry/were-type creature. However, your OC is unable/unaware of the true form until some time after our two OCs are 'reunited'.

Now, I don't want to tell you how to make your OC, but there is a few criterias that I do request. Your OC is a tomboy, is rather popular amongst both the female and male student bodies, constantly receives the lead-star roles in plays/performances-whether it be a female or a male roles, has short hair, is a bit of a bad-ass, and finally, your OC be already enrolled in the academy before mine is. I hope that is not too much to ask for. You can choose the male true-form of your OC. When our OCs meet up again, at first they don't remember one another. My OC is new to Regalia. Your OC is at least one grade and one age older than mine. The two end up in the same plays/performances, catching the lead roles. We can go into more detail regarding how things turn out, and/or we can just allow things to work out and progress through the rp. When your OC's male true form does surface, it is bloody thirsty and vicious. The only one he recognises is my OC, knowing deep down that she is his one true mate.

Later on, they will come across the best friend who had betrayed them.)|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom