Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl looking for hot gangbang RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxStarfallxl

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone interested in playing some hot kinky gangbang scenes. PM me if interested and I can give you a list of ideas I have, and would love to hear ideas you have as well.

Aside from the original topic, which I am still very interested in. I am also looking for one on one type scenes, as well as consent, no consent, modern day, fantasy and sci fi, and or more romantic type scenes. If interested in any of this send me a PM to ask some of my ideas and what not. And feel free to share your ideas with me as well! :)

I am also interested in long term romantic type scenes, and am really craving something set in a post fall of civilization type setting like Walking Dead/zombie setting, or like from the Fallout games, also interested in something from Mass Effect universe, Dragon Age, Skyrim, or WoW. Send me a PM if interested in anything :)

We started a prison gangbang role play a while back. Message me if you would be interested in starting that back up. You disappeared after the first day without any notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom