Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Alex walks back to his quarters, opening the door and seeing her, he silently closes it and locks it behind him. "Hello beautiful." He says quietly, the other team members had gone to bed, but it still wasn't worth being too loud.

He moves across the room and removes his vest and shirt, getting ready for bed as he looks over at her. "So what're we doing? Continuing? Just going to bed? All up to you babe." He says at a normal speaking tone, more likely than not, people would not be able to hear him.

He takes off his boots and places his handgun on the table, resting his sniper rifle against the wall and leaving his ballistic glasses on his plate carrier.

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Putting the book down she continued to lie on her stomach, tossing her hair over one shoulder to watch him get ready for bed. Kicking her feet back and forth she leans her chin on one hand, watching him with a smile.

"So Shrake gave you the talk too?" she smiled, "I honestly don't know Al. On one hand, I haven't felt this good in years. On the other hand, I'm worried you might get hurt and I will lose focus and fuck something up."

Sighing, she looked over at him, "You tell me Alex. What should we do?"

"Personally I think we should enjoy it while we can." He admits to her. "Part of me wants to take Shrake's advice, but another part of me says we'll be fine, we're Special Operators, I don't see what could go wrong." He says to her.

"We're trained to deal with personal loss, honestly we're already in pretty deep, no turning back y'know?" He says to her. "But at the same time it's your choice, so you tell me what you wanna do now that I have reassured you." He says, sitting down next to her on the bed.

He sat beside her hip, her feet still swinging back and forth in the air as she craned her neck to look at him, still lying on her stomach. Thinking over his words, she chewed her lip but nodded, agreeing with what he was saying.

"I don't want to stop," she finally admitted, following her heart over her logic, "If I'm going to die tomorrow, I'd rather have spent my time doing something I want than regretting never being with you."

Rolling to her side, and then up to her feet she moved so she was in front of him, putting her hands on his shoulders as she leaned him back to look up at her, "Live like there's no tomorrow, right? I want you Al. And I don't want to keep denying myself this."

Bending down she knelt over him on the bed, a leg on either side of his hips so that she was sitting in his lap, facing him. Her lips was on his in an instant, more need and desire in her kiss than before.

He holds her hips with his hands and kisses her back, closing his eyes. Relief pangs through him as she accepts his offer, his hands resume the exploration they were denied when they had been interrupted earlier that morning.

He resumes the passion that had passed between them, his tongue rubbing against hers again as they kiss. He decides to tease her again, breaking the kiss and kissing her neck, this time lightly biting down on one spot, leaving a mark before moving on, kissing up her jawline and her ears then to her cheeks and back down to her neck, wanting her to know he wants her.

He feels himself laying back before he collides his lips with hers again, bringing his hands up to her back and leaning back, his back hits the bed and his ribs cry out in protest, but he ignores them, wanting to focus on Em,

Sighing as his lips move to her neck, she releases a soft gasp at his teasing bite, her fingers digging into his shoulders.

"Careful!" she remarks quietly as he falls back, knowing the impact couldn't be easy on his ribs, "If you hurt yourself I can't do this."

Crossing her arms, Emberly slowly peels the tank top off, revealing her toned abs and a cute red bra she had rummaged for just for this. It was the nicest one she owned, the other ones either plain nude or black. Seeing his eyes light up, she returned to kissing him, letting his hands explore her.

"The pain.. Is worth it." He says to her in between kisses, his hands roaming around her body as they kiss. "You look good in red." He comments after breaking away for a moment, their foreheads rested against each other.

He lightly kisses her for a moment before reaching around her back to unhook her bra, searching for the lock before he finds it, throwing the article of clothing off of the bed. "I've been dying to feel you against me again." He breaths, pulling her in for another kiss.

His body seems to sigh as her bare upper body is pressed against his, the feeling of their skin together makes the experience that much better for Alex.

Her body buzzes with electricity at the feel of his skin against hers, her kisses becoming fervent as her hands explored the muscle under her, running down his chest and along his stomach then up his hips to his shoulders once more.

Nipping his lip teasingly, her wild red hair fell around their faces like a curtain, tickling both their faces.

He stares up into her eyes. "I want you, I don't care about regulation." He says to her, his hands moving to her hips and trying to take off what little clothing she still had on, trying to feel her full body instead of just her torso.

He feels himself getting hard from their kissing, abnormally turned on by the woman on top of him, he leans up and captures her lips in another kiss, starting to pull off her panties.

One hand running through his hair, her other is at the hem of his pants, pulling at the button. Already she can feel him hardening against her thigh, making desire swirl deep inside her. His words only fuel the flame in her, both her hands reaching down and unzipping him.

Ripping away from his touch, she stands only to stare at him a second before her nervous fingers wrap in his waist line and yank at his pants, pooling them onto the floor. Biting her lip to hold back the blush she catches his gaze and slowly strips down fully, standing naked before him as her cheeks turn red.

"Either say something, or pull me back to you," she barely whispers, just loud enough for his ears, "Because I haven't been naked in front of a man in six years."

He looks her up and down before grinning. "You're beautiful." He says quietly, taking her arm and guiding her back to the bed. "How do you want to do this? It's been awhile." He admits, nervously rubbing the back of his head as he watches her.

"It's your choice, next time it'll be mine, but it's our first time together, so you should choose." He says to her, the need for her body against his again is almost too great for him to handle, but he manages to control himself.

"Such a gentleman," she giggles, lips pressing to his shoulder as her hand snaked down his chest, her fingers brushing under his boxers to tease him.

"How about we just take it one step at a time," she whispered, her teeth grazing his ear lobe, "Neither of us have had this in a long ass time, and I am dying to feel you."

Grabbing his shoulders she softly flipped him on top of her, wiggling under him as her hand slipped lower into his boxers, her fingers grazing his erection. Her lips sought his again, her free hand guiding his to her bare breast, inviting him to touch her, to feel her as he'd like.

He feels her breast with his hand, furthering exploring her, he visibly shivers when her teeth graze his earlobe, he seems to have really sensitive ears. He sighs into their kiss, obviously enjoying himself as she touches him under his boxers.

He uses his free hand to pull his boxers off, his erection now fully visible to her, he plants one of his knees in the bed so that he isn't putting his full weight on her. He takes his hand away from her breast to go lower, teasing her sex with a finger, tracing around her entrance.

He looks into her eyes as he kisses down her face to her chin, then to her neck, and her chest. He plants a kiss on each of her breast before paying attention to her stomach and abs, he moves further down and his fingers stop teasing her, he lightly licks her entrance experimentally, seeing if she would want him to go further,

Sighing at his touch, his fingers make her groan, her body arching to him. Reaching down, her fingers wrap nimbly around his throbbing member, stroking it softly.

"More Alex," she can't help but moan, desire filling her for this man, "Give me more."

He continues to taste her sex, closing his eyes and groaning in pleasure when he feels her hand around his erection. "Keep going.." He mumbles into her, starting to taste her faster to give her some form of pleasure.

His body shakes with need, he feels as if he is about to lose control, which at this point he might as well. "You gotta give me more too." He says with a chuckle before resuming to pleasuring her.

She stroked him faster, pumping her wrist back and forth and she set a pace, pleasuring him as his tongue felt inside her, sending shivers through her body. Arching her back, she could barely contain herself as another moan escaped.

"God why did I ever give this up?" she breathed, thinking about the day she entered the army and gave up a normal life.

Tossing her head back, her red curls cascaded down as she groaned louder, "I can't wait much longer handsome. I need you."

He moves away from her, licking his lips. "I think we should get started then." He says huskily, moving his member away from her hand. He puts one hand on the bed and positions himself overtop of her, lining himself up to her sex before entering her, clamping his eyes shut and groaning in pure pleasure.

He goes all the way into her and stays like that for a second, enjoying the feeling of his throbbing cock inside of her. He starts a pace, moving in and out of her while using his hand to support himself.

"Oh god yes!" she groans, her fingers raking down his chest before digging into the bed, "Fuck yes Alex."

As he sets a pace she feels herself already building towards climax, her body unused to this amount of pleasure. Tightening her thighs around him, she moaned and bucked into him.

Alex feels his steady climb towards his climax begin as he starts to go faster, his need for her only growing as they continue. "Fuck.. This is amazing." He groans quietly, trying not to be too loud as to keep them undetected.

He uses his free hand to grab her breast, slowly rubbing her nipple with his thumb, he closes his eyes and let's out a breath as he continues to fuck her. "This feels fantastic Em.." He groans to her.

Her breathing grows rougher as he plays with her nipple, her heart pounding in her ears. Its too much and she unravels, gritting her teeth from crying out too loudly as the breath leaves her lungs and she spirals down in bliss, her orgasm exploding within her. As it dies down she feels another one already building, his thrusts becoming deeper, her hips moving up to collide with his, wanting him more and more.

"Oh god," she moans, throwing her head back into the pillow, "Faster Alex...faster..."

He feels her orgasm hit before granting her request, going in and out of her sex faster now, his climax rapidly approaching at this pace. He continues to play with her breast, groaning in pleasure as his climax builds, almost reaching the peak.

His breathing is ragged, his frenzied actions are full of need, the pleasure building up within him is unbearable, it needs to be released.

She can't contain the second orgasm as it hits her, making her cry out even as her hand slaps over her mouth to stifle it. Her eyes pop open to look at him, her breath ragged.

"Cum on me," she breathes, knowing they hadn't grabbed protection...and that was the last problem either of them needed.

Arching her body, she revels in another orgasm, his hard cock pushing against her inner walls, pleasuring every inch of her.

He waits for her to ride out her orgasm before pulling out of her and pumping himself until his seed finds itself on her stomach and chest, he groans out in pleasure as it happens, clenching his eyes shut and letting out a breath.

"Sorry.. You might wanna clean yourself off." He says with a chuckle before falling on to the bed next to her, planting himself face first and letting out a satisfied sigh.

"That..." she sighs, her body humming contently, "...was worth it."

Kissing his head, Emberly gets up and grabs the only towel in the room, wrapping it around herself before scooping her discarded clothes.

"Give me five," she whispers before slipping out and sneaking to the shower room to wash herself down quickly and change before returning with a fresh towel.

Placing it on his dresser, Emberly returns to the bed and pulls at his arm to wrap around her, sleep pulling at them both.

"I could get use to this," whispering in his ear, she kissed the lobe before snuggling into him, "How are you feeling?"

While she is gone he just grabs his boxers and puts the, back on, laying down on the bed again until she returns.

He puts his arm around her and let's out a sigh when she kisses his ear. "I love it when you do that." He admits to her.

"I'm feeling amazing, every second was worth it." He says to her, kissing the top of her head. He curls himself around her, resting his head against hers.

Back
Top Bottom