Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Al nods. "I'll try my best, but it's in the job description." He whispers back, a smiling touching his face as he closes the gap between them, softly pressing his lips against hers again after closing his eyes, wanting to enjoy the moment with her.

He thinks about how he would be able to be safe in this line of business, while he is out of direct Fire most of the time, he's still at as much of a risk as anybody else on the team is. He banishes these thoughts from his mind, wanting to focus on her for now.

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Closing her eyes, she laps up the attention while kissing him back as Em wiggles closer. Her lips push into his, soaking in the closeness of another human being, something that became quite rare for Ghosts. If they weren't shot down, holding on to family was hard, as the whole team knew now, and trying to lead a love life outside of the team was impossible.

And somehow she had found comfort in Al, the chemistry between them undeniable as sparks flew through her at his touch. Maybe it would be fleeting, maybe they'd die in combat, but at least for these small moments they could forget the war waging outside his room and just get lost in each other.

"For the next few hour then," she whispered, his breath tickling her lips as she barely pulled away to speak, "Let us enjoy the next few hours without any crazy ops, or guns flying at our faces."

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

He nods, yawning loudly. "Being dragged through the jungle by a twenty one year old redhead was exhausting.." He says tiredly before gently touching his lips to hers for only a moment. "I'll see you when I wake up." He promises her.

He yawns again and closes his eyes, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him as he falls asleep, peacefully sleeping next to her.

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Smiling, she kissed him once more softly, her eyes already beginning to close. Whispering goodnight to him, Ember curled into his arms, relaxing all the more as she fell into a stress free sleep.

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Arya worked hard and tirelessly for hours on Katerina, cleaning the shards embedded in the muscle that Em had missed, then cleaning and stitching the wounds. Keeping her on a IV and antibiotics, Arya could do nothing more and collapsed in the chair in the corner, wanting sleep but knowing she needed to stay awake in case Katerina's condition turned for the worse.

So she pulled her half read book into her lap, sighing as she opened the dog earred page and began reading to stay awake.

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

Winters walks into the medical bay silently, now that it is nighttime nobody is really around, but he wants to check on Katerina. He looks over at Arya, clearing his throat to make himself known. "Sorry to interrupt Doc, how is Kat doing?" He asks the doctor quietly, as if not wanting to wake the sleeping woman on the bed.

Arya's head shot up, surprised at his voice.

"She's out cold," she spoke at a normal level, putting her book down and getting up, "But she'll live."

"She'll be limping for quite a bit with how much damage she caused her knee. If she's lucky, the muscles in her leg will get stronger and hold her up. If not, she'll be able to walk, but her knee will eventually collapse completely on her. As for her shoulder, she's not going to be lifting anything soon. It's not her shooting arm, so there's that going for her, but the muscle's are scarred."

"The drugs should be wearing off soon, and she'll wake. If you don't mind, could you stay in here a bit with her? You might even catch her wake up. I'm running on very little sleep though, with Derulo and Al in recovery too. I could really use a few hours of rest."

Winters nods. "You've done a lot of good work over the last week, you deserve some rest." He says to the doctor. "Catching her as she wakes would be perfect." He answers, walking over to her desk and grabbing a chair from it, pulling it up next to Katerina.

He leans forward in the chair, watching her, his eyes drift over her wounds and he sighs, a part of him wishing he had been with her during the operation, another part of himself calls him crazy for thinking such thoughs. He grabs one of her hands with both of his, holding it until she wakes.

Thanking him she left, stumbling to her room and falling onto the bed, asleep in seconds.

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

It took Katerina another hour to wake and when she did the blonde couldn't feel most of her body, her muscles still numb. What she could feel was someone holding her hand though, their warm skin touching hers. Rolling her head sideways, she smiled softly at a familiar face.

"Either I'm dreaming about angels, or Ember got us home," she whispered.

He chuckles. "You're home, I dunno about getting home in one piece, but you're here." He says softly. "I didn't know what to think when Al got home and you weren't with him, I'm really happy that you're alright." He says to her.

"You probably don't want to talk about your mission, so if you want I can make you that coffee I promised you and we can talk about other things." He offers, still holding her hand, his face is slightly red from doing so.

Slowly her body warmed, the numbness fading enough for her to sit up. Her shoulder throbbed as she did, but she ignored it, wanting to sit while she spoke.

"Coffee sounds wonderful," Katerina smiles, squeezing his hand, "Please."

Winters nods to her. "Give me five mikes, I'll be back." He says before silently exiting, walking up the hallway to his room first, grabbing his personal container of coffee from his old base.

He walks into the main room and quickly makes the coffee, adding a little bit of sugar to the cup before mixing it all together, giving the liquid a fine look. He walks back into the medbay with the coffee, handing it to her.

"This is my personal coffee, I think it was shipped from Arabia, so it's Kafay, better than the military grade stuff we get." He says to her. "After all, you told me you'd only go on a date with me if I got you good coffee."

Grinning as he walked in, Katerina greedily took the cup, sipping it and humming at the silky taste.

"Oh that's delicious," she breathes, sipping the hot liquid, "So we are on a date now?"

The scalding liquid hits the back of her throat, but she ignores the burning feeling as she swallows and gulps more, wishing already for a second cup. Placing the now empty mug beside her, she drags her legs over under the blanket Arya had draped over her, leaving space at the end of the bed for Snowy.

"I bet my bed is more comfortable than that chair," patting the bed, she offers him a seat, "Thank you for the coffee. It didn't last long, huh?"

He chuckles. "Sometimes you just have to savor it.. And yeah, I guess we're on a date now." He says before moving on to the edge of the bed.

"I hope I'm not moving too quickly." He says to her, rubbing the back of his head with his hand, using his free hand to take hers again. "I just really missed talking to you." He explains quietly asif trying to not wake up their teammates.

Grinning, she rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand as he gripped it, watching him. He seemed nervous, and it made her want to laugh. Maybe it was all the years in the cartel, or maybe she was a natural at it, but Katerina exuded sexuality, even when she simply batted her lashes and smiled.

"I'm glad I'm back to Kevin. I'd rather spend hours with you than three seconds with Skull Face again. And don't worry, you are definitely not going too fast."

Winking at him she added half jokingly, "If anything I'm shocked your going slow."

He laughs quietly. "You're in no condition for anything other than kissing from the looks." He says to her with a laugh. "And I still don't know all that much about you." He says, trying to calm his nerves.

He bites the inside of his cheek lightly, trying to think of so,etching to say before speaking. "Like, I don't know the stories behind any of your tattoo's, I could tell you the stories of mine, but I did serve you Kafay, so it's the least you could do." He says with a quiet laugh.

She shrugs, then settles in and begins telling him the story of each tattoo, pointing them out as she went. Some had come during her teenage years, others while she was with the U.S army. More had come from her time in the cartel, including the one's on her legs. Throwing the blanket off, she notices Arya's cut off most of her leggings, up to mid thigh, showing off the long scar on her wounded knee as well as her tats.

"And these I got last year," she finished, running a finger along a long tattoo running up her thigh, "What about you? Where'd your tats come from handsome?"

His face turns red for a moment before he lifts up his shirt, a skull tattoo'd on to his chest. "In ninth grade, my friends dared me to get this, worst and best decision I've ever made.. Mostly because it hurt like hell." He explains.

He points to his tattoo's as he explains their stories, most of them from his time in the Ghosts, but some are from home, like a New York State flag that had a rattle snake wrapped around it. He goes into detail about them.

"Mine aren't nearly as cool as yours." He admits. "You had some tattoo's on your thighs.. Anything further up?" He asks jokingly, a grin touching his face as he speaks.

She listens intently, enjoying his stories. As the attention turns back to her, Katerina plays with the frayed end of her leggings, pulling it up slightly higher.

"Yep, they go up further," she winks, "But I'm going to need a lot more of that delicious coffee before I show you."

Laughing, she pulled up on her corset just enough to show a sliver of skin between her corset and leggings, the tanned skin tattooed there too, "It travel's up my side actually. Hopefully one day I can show you."

He laughs. "You never know, once your healed up you can join me in the showers and then I can see every single tattoo." He offers jokingly, yawning afterwards.

He looks down at his watch before back up at Katerina. "You're gonna have to start paying for coffee if you drink it like you did before." He says with a laugh.

His joking statement was more of an offer for her, Katerina's eyebrows raising, "I can't say I can turn down such a compelling offer."

Leaning forward, she places her hand once more in his, "It's the first coffee I've had in a week. Sipping it was out of the question. I swear, the next one I'll savor."

He chuckles. "I suppose my offer will give you more than enough incentive to heal." He says, enjoying the feeling of her hand over his.

"You'd best savor it, I thought you were going to choke with how much you were drinking at once." He says to her before his eyes examine her face again.

"I wanna try something, just bear with me.." He says before leaning forward, pressing his lips against her. His beard would tickle her face as they kiss.

"A lot of incentive, I'd say," she laughed, watching him lean forward.

His mouth pressed to hers, soft at first, his lips just brushing hers. Then the kiss intensified as she pushed into him, kissing him hungrily. Her free hand lifted slowly to his face, her fingers rubbing through the beard tickling her face. She pulled him in, kissing him again, longer and more passionately.

He matches her passion, going from his soft kiss to one of need, one he hadn't realised he had for her, but now it was coming out. He puts his hands on her hips and pulls himself closer to her, careful not to touch any of her wounds in the process.

His tongue lightly traces along her bottom lip as if asking for permission to enter, he feels no need to break away, no need to even breathe at this point, he wants to purely be with her.

Between the freshly cleaned and bandaged wounds and the drugs Arya pumped into her, Katerina could barely feel an ounce of pain, her mind circling and revolving around Winters. Their kisses are hot, passionate, and full of need for each other. Feeling his tongue along her bottom lip she flicks her own out, answering him, tasting him, craving him.

Her hands reach up and cup his face, pulling him even closer to her. It becomes hard to sit up in her position, with her legs stretched out to one side and Winters pressing into her, so Katerina drags him down, lying gently on the pillow again as he hovers over her, their mouths never breaking. Like most hospital beds, the bed itself isn't truly straight, the top half angled up a bit so Kat is propped up enough to make it easier on Snowy.

Her manicured fingers move into his hair, the black nails massaging his scalp as her fingers run through the brown locks. Katerina's heart is pounding, this man sending fireworks through her like she hadn't felt before. But what did she have to base off of? Narcos. And he was nothing to her, not like Kevin was.

Parting her lips, their tongues intertwined as she groaned ever so lightly, lost in his touch.

He breaks their kiss and moves down to the side of her neck, kissing it gently before lightly biting down on her sensitive skin, he smoothed his tongue over his bite mark before continuing to kiss around her neck, moving up again to kiss her jawline and then her ears, worshipping her body with kisses.

He moves back to her lips again, his lips colliding with hers fiercely, he falls against her slowly as to not try to hurt her, but still wanting to feel her against him. His tongue slips into her mouth, meeting her tongue and wrestling with it as he attempts to explore her mouth for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom