Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

"I'll make note of that," she giggles back, kissing his ear again just to elicit another reaction before resting her forehead to his, her eyes closing.

"Every second," she agrees, stifling a yawn, "I'm just going...to close...my eyes..."

In a matter of seconds Em is asleep, resting softly in his arms as a sense of comfort and safety washes over her with him.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

His sensitive ears make him shiver after she kisses him again. He lets out a breath before closing his eyes, enjoying the warmth that is shared between the two. "I love you Emberly." He says softly after she falls asleep.

He closes his eyes and drifts off into a deep sleep, their actions leaving him exhausted.

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

A week passes and while everyone else gets ready for an op, Katerina is still bedridden, her knee keeping her from doing much. Most of the team is aching to do something, either bored, restless, or both. Even Kat wants to go, but she can't, resigned to staying at Casper.

The only bright side to this is who has to stay and watch over her: Winters. It lessens the blow of being left behind, knowing the two of them would have the cave alone together. And as it was Arya and him had got her walking a few steps the night before they left for an op, so at least she could stand on her own two feet now. Walking was still posing a problem, but as the doc continuously reminded her, it would take time and baby steps before Katerina would be able to move freely again.

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake walks into the main room in full gear. "We have an op ladies and gentlemen!" He calls out to the team, Winters is with Kat in medical bay, where he was supposed to be, but everyone else was out here.

"We just got word from our lovely radio system Ember got working that a convoy with over four hundred thousand dollars worth of military grade weapons and three hundred kilo's of cocaine is taking a rest stop in La Paz today, we're taking it out and letting the whole cache burn." He explains to the team.

"Suit up, you have five minutes."

Best+Short+Hairstyles+For+Round+Faces+Men.jpg

Derulo jogs to their ready area and grabs his standard gear, his black t-shirt, BDU's and black hat along with a P90 Submachine gun, making sure to grab explosives and plenty of ammo for the weapon, he checks the weapon before grabbing his FN45 from his locker, sliding it into his holster.

Alex grabs his standard gear along with his normal rifle and pistol, turning his cap backwards and putting on a headset for radio purposes, he checks his weapons before grabbing ammo for them and walking back over to Shrake, ready for the op to take place.

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

Winters sits in med bay holding Kat's hand with both of his. "We're getting the base to ourselves, for now you need to rest." He says to her, lifting her hand to his lips and planting a light kiss on her hand. "Until your wounds heal I have to resort to just kissing you.. It is killing me." He says with a laugh, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head,

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Arya stands at the entrance of the cave, already ready and aching to go. It's felt like forever since she got out and shot someone. Knowing they were getting an op, she'd already checked and cleared Derulo and Al for the mission last night, and now she bounced on her heels, impatient to leave.

Red-Hot-100-exhibition-01.jpg

It was a little of a letdown that Snowy wouldn't be in the field with them, but he wanted to prove himself, so Red kept his mouth shut. He hadn't been told where he was being placed, but the decent upgrade of sniper rifle when he arrived was making him eager to get a chance to shoot a few heads. Getting suited and geared up, he joined Arya at the cave entrance, watching the doctor bounce on her heels in excitement to leave.

Having suited up an hour ago, she headed out ahead of the rest, checking the helicopter before starting it. The last week had been heaven, the woman never sleeping so well in her life. Not to mention all the sex...

Blinking, she pushed the wicked thoughts from her mind, knowing she needed to keep her head straight and not sit imagining Al's naked body pressed to hers. Again she shook the thoughts away, focusing her attention on the preliminary check as she climbed into the pilot seat, waiting for the others.

Wrinkling her nose, Katerina let her head hit the pillow with a loud 'phump'.

"I can stand," she exclaims, looking over at him, "So I am healing, technically."

Grinning mischievously at him, she winks, "I'm sure while they are gone we can think of a thing or two to do that's not just kissing."

As she settles in again, Katerina thoughts turn to her sore back, finally letting a growl out, "And when they leave can we please, PLEASE get me out of this hard bed. My back is so stiff lying on this awful thing day and night. The couch, or one of our bed are a great alternative. Something different."

Winters nods to Kat. "I'm sure we can think of something else to do." He says with a laugh, watching her for a moment before nodding again. "We can go to my room or yours, the medbay is stuffy and the main room is exposed." He explains to her.

"And while we get there you can think of things to do other than kissing." He says with a laugh. "Deal?"

Shrake walks to the helicopter, shifting his M16 against his back as he sits in the helicopter, mentally preparing himself for the hell that awaited. The only information they have about this convoy is that it's going and stopping at La Paz, which is where they would attack it.

He quickly does a check on the helicopter, making sure the guns are loaded and they would work, although they wouldn't be using the helicopter itself to attack the convoy. He feels the cool steel of anti tank mines against his belt, and he feels like thry were going to need them.

Derulo walks out of the cave with Alex, the two men talking as they hop into the helicopter, both of them were excited to get out and kill some of Skull Face's men, eager to take out another essential shipment from wherever it was coming from.

The two soldiers alone must've cost Skull a Face at least a billion dollars in debt from the amount of shit they have destroyed, only making them bigger targets on the outside world.

The helicopter felt full with everyone inside, two people up front and four in the back. If Kat and Snowy were coming it would have been stuffed. Watching Snowy and Doc climbed in and settle, Ember does a last check before getting the copter in gear, giving the thumbs up to Shrake that everything was clear to leave.

"Where am I taking you?" she calls over the radio to Shrake, "I know a empty field now near La Paz thats perfect, or are you all jumping?"

Once the team had left, with support from Kevin, Katerina got onto her feet and tried walking again. She got to the medbay door before her knees buckled and Winters had to carry her the rest of the way to his room, the one she'd chosen.

As he lay her down a giggle escaped her mouth, one from being freed from the medbay and two for being in his arms.

Shrake adjusts the mic on his headset before speaking. "Land us two kilo's out, we'll ditch the chopper and move in on foot, we don't want anybody warnjng the cartel about our presence." He says over the radio, he gives a thumbs up to Derulo, who grins and gives a thumbs up to Al, the three team member bump fists before laughing over the radio.

Shrake checks his rifle over, pulling back the action and then letting it click back into place, smiling at how well the gun had been working over the last couple of years.

Winters laughs before laying her down, sitting down next to her before leaning down and capturing her lips with his. He breaks away for a moment to speak. "I've missed you all day." He admits to her. "It's hard with not being able to see you constantly." He says before kissing her again, his lips hungry for hers.

It didn't take long at all to get where Shrake directed, landing with ease. Ember was really getting a hang of the piloting. Turning the copter off, she watched everyone else get out while she did a last check, making sure it would be secured for them. Then she climbed out herself, catching Al's hand on the left side of the helicopter while the rest moved over to the right side to Shrake.

"Be careful," was all she said, kissing his ear and then his cheek, "Shoot em all dead babe."

Relaxing into the blanket, her light tone is musical when she laughs, touching his cheek.

"Of course you missed me," she joked, "How can you not miss this beautiful face?"

Pulling him in, her lips were soft at first, then harder...hungrier. Her nails ran through his hair until she reached his neck, cupping it to pull him in more. It moved her shoulder to do so, but the pain wasn't there, only stiffness.

"My legs might be out of commission," she murmured against his lips, "But there is a lot I can do without my knees."

Her eyes bore into his, inviting him to get creative and play.

Al nods, his face turning slight red when she kisses him. "You too, I'll see you when we get back to the chopper." He says to her, grabbing his rifle and motioning for Red to follow him.

"Alright bud, we've got a one and a half kilo walk, we'll be firing on a position half a click from the convoy, think you can handle that?" He asks the redhead as he walks, they are separated from the group, as snipers should be.

"I packed a wind gauge and a range finder if you need them, so we should be just fine when it comes down to popping heads, don't be surprised if Shrake calls in priority targets, there may be officers in the mix, look around for them and blow their brains out." He instructs the younger ghost as they walk.

Shrake walks with Derulo, he holds an anti tank mine in his hand and explains to Derulo how to use them, as he might need to help the Commander with planting them, they did after all, have a limited window.

They move through the jungle at walking pace, the sun is just coming up, allowing little beams of light to come through the canopy above them, Shrake ensures to remind the Ghosts that they are in enemy territory, he constantly watches their surroundings to make sure the team didn't get ambushed.

Winters grins. "Really? You'd have to show me." He says jokingly, one of his hands rubs her upper arm as he speaks, continuing to kiss her hungrily.

"I've been dying to see you without your clothes." He mutters against her lips before continuing to roughly kiss her, allowing his body to portray how he is feeling for her, his kiss is full of need, he genuinely must've missed her.

His free hand moves around her back, slipping under her shirt and tracing one of his short nails up her back, just to allow her to feel some of his skin against hers, he shivers a little when he feels her nails against his head, the feeling provides a glimpse of ecsatsy of what is about to come.

Listening to the older sniper, Red nods and takes notes, knowing most of it but always wanting to brush up, and a part of him wanted to impress Al, sniper to sniper.

As her and Arya fall in behind Shrake and Derulo, Ember's mind turns to the mission at hand, her carbine ready in her hands with the safety off, her eye scanning. Its been weeks since she's had a chance to knock a few heads down, and Em is itching to pull her trigger.

Beside her Arya looks excited too, gun at hand as well, but her eyes remain ahead, knowing Ember is watching all other angles.

The limited touch is killing her, and there's only her flimsy blue shirt between them, the fabric soft on her bandages. It takes little effort though as she wiggles under him to pull the shirt off, exposing more tattoos covering her entire torso. Without her shirt, Kat is left with a black bra on and a pair of grey spandex shorts she had brought and Arya had advised wearing while her knee healed.

"So much better than coffee," she moans happily as his hand runs down her skin making her shiver.

Winters chuckles. "I thought I made good coffee." He says with a laugh, teasingly breaking away from her before pulling off his black Casper t-shirt, leaving it on the floor before returning to her, carefully not to put any pressure on any of her wounds as he wants this to be a good experience for her.

He presses his lips to hers again, his body shaking in anticipation, his hands cup her breasts through her bra before sliding around to her sides, feeling her curvy figure as far down as his hands can reach, being more gentle as his hands graze over her hips.

It takes them an hour, but the team arrives at the location of the convoy.

Al finds a nice position at the top of a hill, setting down his ranging tools before setting up his rifle on a rock, using his arm to steady the weapon as he waits. He lays on his stomach, flipping his cap around backwards in order to properly aim.

"In position." Al says over the radio.

They still have an hour before the convoy arrives, but it's always good to be early. Now all hey needed was luck, in the hopes that a civilian wouldn't drive through here and set off one of the highly explosive mines that Derulo and Shrake were burying in the center of the dirt road.

Shrake takes up a position on the side of the road, inside of an irrigation ditch. Muddy water soaks through his clothing as he lays down in the ditch, his gun pointed at the road. He uses his free hand to take his hat off and smear the mud on to his face and hair, allowing him to blend in with the water around him.

On the other side of the road is a tiny one room house, where Derulo helped Arya set up a CCP, or Casualty Collection Point, just in case they needed any medical attention whatsoever.

Derulo walks out of the house after checking if there was any work to be done before laying down in the irrigation ditch on the opposite side of the road, making a disgusted look on his face as the muddy water goes through his clothing.

He takes after Shrake when he applies his own camouflage, he moves one leg forward in order to have a good position for when he needed to jump up, as his P90 wouldn't be good at long ranges.

The explosives that they planted are up the road, the first one has a thirty second timer on it, the last one explodes once a truck drives over it, making sure the first vehicle doesn't just hit the first one and stop the entire convoy.

Derulo would have to run up the ditch and fire at the enemies close range in order to be effective, and he is prepared to do so.

Copying Al to a tee, Red gets comfortable on his stomach, nodding at Al as he calls in to Shrake. Staring through his scope, he watches Shrake and then Derulo get into position, Arya still inside the building. Going down a ways on the road, his scope focuses on the other red head, watching her pace on the side of the road, obviously making sure no civilians make a detour into their area and blow the mines too early.

"Got eyes on your girlfriend," Red laughs, watching the red head pacing in and out at the edge of the trees, hidden from the road but still able to see if any cars pass.

Suddenly he sees her perk up and over the radio her voice sounds excited and yet calm, "We got movement guys."

It turned out to only be a couple in their beat up Jeep, and after lying with a story that the road was flooded up ahead and they needed to go another way, Em watched them drive off. Returning to her station near the trees, where she could see the road and any moving vehicles, but was low enough to remain undetected, she waited.

"False alarm. Sorry," she sighs into the radio, biting her lip.

You make excellent coffee," she chirps as he strips his shirt, only to make her breath stop and a grin to pull at her lips, "But not as excellent as the sight before me."

He was being soft with her, obviously worried for her wounds, but Arya had given her enough pain meds to keep them numb for hours, and the scarring was old enough now that even moving them wouldn't cause any bleeding. A growl rumbled through her chest when her patient grew thin, wanting him badly and not the type of girl to wait around or take things gentle.

Digging her right heel in to support her good leg she bucked her hips into him, grinding against him seductively as her nails scratched down his back, greedy for him.

Derulo perks up when he hears the radio call then sighs, settling back down into the ditch, yawning before taking some water from the ditch and splashing it on to himself, shaking off the tiredness.

He grabs his pocket knife from his chest carrier, grabbing a stick before starting to carve it, switching over to his back, his head resting against the part of the ditch that connects to the road as he entertains himself.

Al adjusts the sight on his rifle before chuckling. "And why do you think Ember and I are dating?" He asks the redhead, putting his hand over his 12x sight and moving it slightly, checking it again so that he has perfection.

The man grabs his ballistic glasses and puts them on to his face, looking through the sight before adjusting it again, he lets out a satisfied sigh when the sight is at perfect position.

He grins. "I know my coffee is great." He says with a laugh. "You're beautiful, and amazing, you know that?" He asks, looking down at her before lightly kissing her again.

He lets out a shaky breath when he feels her grinding against him, he moves off for a moment. "I haven't done this for a long time.. Do you mind taking control?" He asks her nervously. "I promise next time.. If there is a next time, I'll be better." He says to her.

"You aren't?" Red asks, slightly confused.

Arya had said something about it the other day, which was the only reason he thought they were dating. That and how easy it was to see the chemistry between them.

"Well hey man didn't mean to presume," he shrugs, continuing to watch the cute redhead, "If you aren't though, then you won't mind if I ask her out for drinks when all of this is over eh?"

Without turning, Red keeps a neutral face, teasing the sniper beside him.

Grinning, it takes little effort for her to spin them, using what strength she did have to flip him while pulling herself up, straddling him with ease. Making sure to keep her knee as comfortable as possible on the bed, she rolled her shoulder to test it, finding it weak and slightly numb, but no pain came from it.

"Don't worry," tracing a finger down his chest she grinned mischievously, already enjoying herself, "I can teach you a trick or two."

Leaning down she trailed kisses up his chest, nibbling at his beard before finding his mouth once more, her tongue sliding along his lower lip begging for entrance.

The older sniper chuckles. "First off, you wouldn't have a chance with her.. Second off, I can see your red hair from a mile away, so keep your eyes off of her." He says to him, sliding the bolt back on his rifle before checking the bullet inside, making sure it is snug in the chamber.

"Try to keep it on the down low bud, regulation and all of that." He says to the redhead beside him, pushing the bolt back forward and easing up his breathing.

He lets out a breath when she begins kissing him, closing his eyes and relaxing, he feels her lips against his again and he resumes the passionate kiss, putting his hands on her hips to keep her on him as she lays down and kisses him.

His mouth opens, allowing hers to slip in, his tongue swirling around hers, he seems to be enjoying it at the very least, the more control she had the more he was enjoying the experience. His body feels the need to feel her entirely on top of him, no barriers between them.

His hands glide up her sides, tapping against the lock on her bra as if asking her if he could remove it.

Laughing, he rolls his shoulders, "She's all yours man. I stand by my statement then. Totally your girl."

"And don't worry. I'll stay mute."

Time passed achingly slow but eventually she heard the roar of an engine, ducking lower into the trees.

"We got company," she whispered into the radio, her eyes catching movement through the trees.

Katerina Silvika:

Reaching back, she helped him unhook her bra, releasing her plump breasts as she tossed the black undergarment across the room.

"Like what you see?" Katerina purred, winking at him as his eyes traveled down to her chest.

Running her hands down his arms, she wrapped her nimble fingers around his wrists to pick up his hands. Placing them on her chest, she sighed happily.

"Touch me," her voice was soft but demanding, her platinum blonde hair falling down her back as she let her neck roll back.

"Love it." He says with a chuckle, his hand massaging her breast lightly, it's been such a long time he seems to have forgotten what it feels like to be with a woman, his face is red and he seems nervous as all hell.

He listens to her command and eagerly grants it, trying to please her, so that she could teach him again as she had promised.

"Good." Al says before zooming his scope in on the incoming convoy.

"Target spotted." He says over the radio. "Be advised, convoy is approaching mines, prepare for detonation.. Three, two, one." He says as the first truck, a light tank runs over the mine, a gigantic explosion ripples through the road as the tank explodes, dust and debris flying everywhere.

There is still one more tank left in the back, it breaks off from the group and falls into one of the irrigation ditches, where it gets stuck.

The last four vehicles are trucks, cartel members begin getting out, the second and last vehicle explode, leaving one more truck and around thirty cartel members.

Al keeps his eye on the tank, the commander pops out, taking a shot at Emberly with his 1911 pistol, the commander's life is ended when five seconds after Al had shot, his head explodes in a red mist, leaving a body to fall back into the tank.

Derulo jumps up and runs to the tank, grabbing a hand grenade from his chest rig before pulling the pin, tossing the grenade into the large cannon of the tank.

"Buenos Noches bitches!" Derulo yells as the inside of the tank explodes, the grenade having set off the 120mm shells inside.

Derulo grabs his P90 from his chest strap and starts firing on the enemy, using the destroyed tank in the irrigation ditch as cover.

Shrake pops off several shots, watching some cartel members fall from his bullets, blood spraying from their wounds and falling on to the wet ground, he takes a crouching position and continues to fire on the enemy.

"Keep the last truck alive, it might be worth something." He says over the radio, moving up while shooting to ensure the enemy couldn't move out of his sight.

Her moan filled the room, his hands worshipping her body as he softly grasped her breasts.

"Harder," she ordered, rolling her head to stare her bright blue eyes down at him, as his grasped tightened, making her breath sigh and her hips rock into his, desire filling her, "Touch me baby...fuck yes..."

Turning his scope to the incoming convoy, he gets a few shots in as men begin pooling out, enjoying himself with a laugh as his bullets hit them square between the eyes.

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Pressing herself against the wall near the open door, Arya took shots when needed, her eyes watching and waiting for the ones who trickled into her view. She couldn't help the grin at every man she shot down.

Blanching at the man in the tank, his eyes turned on her, both their guns raising at once. Suddenly his head exploded, Em wincing then grinning, watching his body slid back into the tank.

Jumping forward, she slid around the side of the tank and out the other side, gun blazing as she took the first ten men she saw out. Adrenaline rushed through her, making her gutsy as she rolled behind a tree, hiding from enemy fire. Leaning around the tree she let out a few more shots, taking a couple men down.

"Need help here," she yelled into the radio, counting about a dozen men aiming towards her, realizing she had the least amount of cover, "Snipers?"

He grasps her breasts harder like she had asked, his erection grows into her as she grinds against him, making him start to feel the need of having her.

"I can't wait much longer." He breathes, letting his weakness out. While he seems to be in such need, now would be an excellent time to tease him, drive him to the edge, and he feels like Katerina is the kind of person to do that.

Emberly's wish is granted as the men who are aiming at her start falling, each cry out after blood sprays from their bodies, the remaining cartel members start to run, each of them receiving a bullet for their trouble.

"We're clear." Al says over the radio.

Shrake moves up with Derulo to the remaining truck, it is filled with weapons and ammo.

"We're taking all of this back to Casper, everybody load into the truck, we'll drive it to the chopper and load all of this up before destroying it." He says over the radio.

He gets into the driver seat and waits as Al and Derulo both mount into the truck, Al had done a dead sprint to the truck after cleaning up his gear, he breathes heavily in the back of the truck, he props himself against a wall and let's out a breath.

"Meet us there," Ember replies back into her radio, doing a last sweep of the woods for survivors before moving to where Arya was stationed.

"Doc and I will clean up and do a final sweep, make sure we don't miss a thing."

As the truck heads off to the chopper the women clean up and then do a quick shirt of the bodies, finding nothing much of value other than a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

"Those kill you know," Arya states as Em holds up the smokes before tossing them.

"Good thing I don't smoke," she grins, her body pumping with adrenaline, "C'mon we need to catch up."

As the women head up the trail, Arya catches a flash of movement, drawing and firing before she can have a second thought. The shot rings clear through the trees, echoing around them as the figure falls.

"Just another cartel member," Arya states, kicking the body, "We better high tail it back to the helicopter before the men get on our asses for that gun shot."

Ember nods, pushing her body into a fast run up the hill, Arya hot on her heels.

Hearing the chat over the radio, Red packs up and decides to meet them at the copter. By the time the truck rolls up he is sitting in the passenger seat, one leg rocking outside the door as he waits.

"Took you long enough," he laughs, jumping down, "What loot did we get?"

Grinning, her fingers raked down his chest then back up, before leaning herself into him. Her breasts press into his chest, her tongue flashing hot in his mouth as she kisses him passionately, feeling him grow harder by the second.

"I'm going to make you beg," she purrs, grinning devilishly before biting his bottom lip playfully, "I'm going to push you till you can't handle waiting another second."

Rocking her hips into him again, her lips trailed down his neck, nipping here and there softly.

He feels her fingers on his chest before he's kissing her again, his tongue wrestling around with hers as she continues to tease him.

He lets out a shaky breath. "Ghosts.. Don't beg." He says, a failed attempt to add firmness to his voice is obvious as he is squirming under her. He closes his eyes for a moment, listening to her words.

"I love it when you talk like that." He says quietly, softly groaning and lifting his head up when she kisses his neck, loving the attention.

Al hops out of the truck, pointing to the back. "Shit load of weapons." Is all he says to the redhead before starting to load the weapons into the cargo hold of the helicopter, Derulo and Shrake help him out.

It takes them twenty minutes to get every single weapon and every single magazine into the helicopter, there is enough ammo and weapons to fuel a small army inside of the chopper.

"That is a lot of weapons.." Al says with a laugh, climbing into the chopper and resting his head against the back wall, one leg hanging off the side of the helicopter.

Arriving, the women apologize for the lateness, Ember jumping into the pilot seat with a little too much zest, adrenaline pumping through her like fire. Just the feel of her gun, bullets firing, watching her take down scum...

Shivering, the woman grins like a madman as she turns on the copter and does a quick check before counting heads. Satisfied that everyone is onboard, she takes off eagerly, happy they finished an op with causalities or injuries.

She continues to play and tease him, for how long Kat doesn't know. Soon enough even she is longing for him, both of them now completely naked but at a stand still. Her lips press hot kisses up his chest to his neck, biting the tender skin. All she needs is to hear him beg, but the Ghost is being stubborn, which in a way she adores because of the challenge.

Teasing him isn't enough, she finally decides, on hand stroking his erection ever so softly, not enough to give him any pleasure or release but enough of a hold to keep him wanting more. Sitting up, their naked bodies make it so his hard cock is sitting against her thigh. Biting her lip seductively she wiggles on top of him, watching his reaction.

"Either beg for me or take me now," she states, giving him only two choices as she gives him a full view of her beautiful body, letting it help motivate him.

Winters can't take it anymore, the amount of need in his body pushes past his disciplined mind. "Please Katerina.." He begs quietly, and hesitantly.

He is shaking in need and anticipation, watching her beautiful naked body, his hands exploring her every curve. "I need you.." He says to her quietly, his skin is still tingling from where she had been kissing him.

Shrake puts a hand up to his headphone. "Let's head back, it'll be a couple of hours before we reach Casper, take it slow and relax, we've done a good job today." Shrake says to his team over the radio.

He grabs a small detonator from his pocket and presses the trigger, throwing the device off of the chopper as the truck explodes beneath them, no loose ends.

Back
Top Bottom