Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Risky

Supporter
Supporter
The Santa Blanca Drug Cartel began in Bolivia, creating a pure Narco state by shipping freshly produced cocaine across the border into Miami. They bought the government, most of it at least, and forced an intervention from the United States government. Initially, the United States Army deployed and began immediate destruction of cocaine facilities. Then the leader of the Santa Blanca Drug Cartel, known as Skull Face, gave the government $1.6 billion U.S. dollars to make an official decree to remove United States presence from Bolivia once and for all. The decree was made, and the United States was forced to remove any military forces from Bolivia.. Except for one. They are known as the Ghosts, the best of the best, the elite of the elite, known to use any weapon at their disposal as if it were their first choice. They own a small cave system in the mountain Uturuncu, the base known as Casper Main.

Now, they have deployed a new set of Ghosts to Bolivia, the government has pushed to take back Bolivia.. For themselves of course, the Ghosts must destroy the Cartel while also making a push for the non-corrupt government officials to be elected, while also not reminding the world that the United States Military is still in Bolivia.

can-stock-photo_csp16100911.jpg

His name is Shrake, he sits in Casper while holding his M16A4 assault rifle. It's his off shift, Bolivia has been quiet for the last week, and they of course, have been patrolling to make sure everything is as it seemed. He is supposed to be sleeping, but he cannot, he stares at the wall of Casper, he holds his M16A4 between his legs and twiddles with the wedding ring on his finger, if only she knew where he was. He is the team leader for the Ghosts, while also technically being their technology freak, he stands at 6'1, and has a clean shaven face with a pair of dog tags around his neck. He has a tool belt wrapped around the bottom of his chest rig with multiple repair tools on it, and several collapsible drones. He wears combat boots and fatigues and a black t-shirt under his chest rig, a helmet and combat glasses cover his head and face, his radio muffs cover his ears.

He stands and shakes his head, picking up his M16 and putting it over his back, the straps of his backpack wrap around it to keep it stable as he grabs his helmet and puts it on his head, walking out of the cave and into the blinding sunshine.

stock-photo-handsome-soldier-holding-gun-against-a-black-background-119959819.jpg

They all call him Derulo, it started as a joke when he claimed to the two original ghosts, Shrake and Al, that he could sing, and of course it escalated from there. He learned to accept it, the nickname and the fact that three Ghosts had been horribly murdered in the last month, the Santa Blanca Drug Cartel has ramped up their efforts to push this team away from Bolivia, and they have been succeeding. Of course to make things better, the U.S.C.G.C (United States Central Ghost Command) had deemed it worthy to attach a former cartel member in the place of their old Demolitions expert, Menendez. He hates everything about this woman, the fact that she worked with the bastards pisses him off more than anything.

He shakes his head, hitting the side of it to clean his thoughts. He wears a pair of tactical glasses and a forward cap with his radio attached to it. He wears a chest rig with a black t-shirt under it and a pair of combat fatigues with combat boots on. He also wears a pair of Marine corps gloves and a cross necklace around his neck. He decides to focus on the task at hand, he goes from a prone position to a crouching position, quickly running up to the government checkpoint.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Al is a quiet man, it fits the job description. He stares through the massive scope of his M4OA5 sniper rifle, watching Derulo move up to some cover by the checkpoint. There is an argument between Cartel members and some Government officials, the two Ghosts who had partnered up to take this patrol could really give less of shit about the argument, but instead they care about causing some mayhem so that Derulo can jack the government helicopter sitting behind the checkpoint.

"Derulo, I could totally shoot you right now, straight through the back." Al says over the radio with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but you won't because you're a fucking pussy, now cause some distraction to get me through." The smaller man comments.

Al nods to himself before firing a shot into the skull of one of the Government officers, gunfire breaks out at the checkpoint as the two sides confusingly try to find out who shot first. After the government opened fire, it didn't even matter anymore. Al hears the blades of the chopper starting, and then sees it fly off back towards Casper, he had a rendevous set up with Derulo about a mile south. He watches the gunfight for a few more moments before grabbing his wind gauge and backpack, jumping up and running off.

He is the team's designated marksmen, wearing a black backwards cap, a pair of aviators, a chest rig with a black t-shirt underneath, combat boots and jeans. He uses the M4OA5 sniper rifle and a FN45 tactical pistol like the rest of the team uses for stealth operations and time of bad luck involving ammo. He stands at 5'10 and likes to make a point to Derulo about it.[/size]

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Arya Culling packed up the rest of her medical instruments, placing them in the metal cabinet in her small office. It had originally been a storage room at Casper Main, but they'd shelled it out and pulled in a bed so that she could do her practice in peace. Luckily no one lay in the bed right now, the sheets cleaned and pressed. Arya was only doing an inventory check, something she did weekly to make sure nothing was missing or stolen.

The 29 year old had joined the Ghosts roughly two years ago, after a stint in the middle east. The team needed medical support, and since she could aid them with her experience in field as well as her doctorate, she was drafted. It had been awkward at first, being the only woman on an all men team, but then Emberly joined.

Finished with her inventory count, Arya moved into the main room, finding a seat on the old couch they'd pulled in for some form of comfortable seating and grabbing her clipboard and pen. There had been three gruesome deaths in the last month, and as much as she grieved her fallen team mates, there were still reports to do on each of them. Two of the reports were empty shells, nothing more then the general information on the fallen men since they their bodies were unrecoverable. The third one she still needed to fill in detail, the man having died in her office after she'd tried everything to save his life.

Slowly she began writing out the report, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear. The woman wore only her elbow length dark shirt and a pair of matching fatigues. Her bulletproof vest and M4 carbine issued by the army sat in her office while she was technically off duty, her combat boots tucked beside the couch as she curled her feet under her.

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Emberly Pearson picked a fleck of caked blood from under her nail, grimacing at it. No matter how many showers she had, there was always more blood on her skin. The 27 year old turned her head at the sound of footprints, seeing their leader step out of the cave and into the sunlight. Kicking her feet out in the air, 'Ember' sat along the edge of the rocks, staring down the mountain as she played with her radio, trying to catch a frequency.

"Hey," she nodded at him, turning back to the static coming from her radio, "Derulo and Shrake's radio's are shot again sir. I get bits, but nothing clear. I came out here for better reception. Will need to look over their radios when they return."

Em was the linguistics expert of the group, having joined them a year ago. She dealt with all their communications systems, as well as translated multiple languages for the group. The woman had her red hair tied back tightly so as no strands get stuck in her grey chest rig sitting over her navy blue short sleeved shirt. Wiping a sweat palm on her black combat pants, she smacked the side of the radio with her other hand.

Stupid thing, her thoughts growled, sighing at it. This was the fifth time the two men's radios had failed on her, and it was growing annoying. Ember shifted, her M9 pistol digging into her thigh as her M4A1 carbine shifted on her back.

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

Katerina Silvika sat in the women's quarters, bouncing a ball off the wall. Six years...six years and now I'm stuck...here...

Biting her lip, she tossed the ball harder, getting frustrated. She'd only been out of the cartel for a month now, and for that matter she'd only joined the Ghosts a ten days ago. None of them trusted her, which she expected, but completely ignoring her and refining her to the one room was plain rude.

"Jerks."

If it had been her choice, she knew she would have chosen to stay in the cartel. At least there she had a soft bed and luxurious food. Sure their morals were awful, their exports illegal, and the head of it all some power hungry asshole. But at least there she was doing something, gathering intel and feeding it to her only source outside, the one man who had then recommended her to this position. Now she had nothing more than her pretty looks and worn tennis ball to keep her entertained.

Should've demanded a hotel, she thought sullenly, All they need me for is information. I could stay in a nice hotel and still give them what they need. Not this bullshit.

Bored, the 26 year old bounced to her pedicured feet, pulling on the pair of combat boots they'd given her over her leather black leggings. They want to wear their tacky army clothes, fine by me. As long as I don't have to wear the awful things.

Clicking her glock into place in the secret pocket on the back of her bulletproof corset, she grabbed and sheathed her serrated knife then readjusted her blue loose shirt, before strolling out of the quarters. Sure she'd been given direct orders by Shrake, but she was thirsty.

( Gah, I have to change the images )

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake raises an eyebrow at her. "You realize I'm standing right here, you don't need to tune a frequency for me." He says with a chuckle. "Al and Derulo are out right now, I have no clue what the hell they're doing, but I trust them more than I trust that Cartel girl.. Where is she, if you know?" He asks her, sitting down next to her and making an attempt to help her with the radio, spinning one of the dials before shaking his head.

"At this point, it ain't the radio, this mountain is fucking us over." He says with a laugh, standing again and looking around them at the beautiful landscape. "Funny thing, this team has been together for so long, and now we're here, I barely know anything about you, got a family, lover, whatever?" He asks, looking down at her, his helmet almost falling off before he adjusts it and straps it on tighter, slapping the side of it as he does so.

Best+Short+Hairstyles+For+Round+Faces+Men.jpg

Derulo whoops as the helicopter speeds across the land, looking down at his feet and seeing the amazingly beautiful landscape stretched out before him, it was almost hard for the short man to believe this place was torn in half by Narco's. He spots Al jogging below him and he swoops down, gracefully landing and allowing the soldier to step into the helicopter before taking off again, flying back towards Casper.

They arrived and landed in the makeshift helipad by the entrance, the two men jump out of the chopper and laugh loudly, high fiving eachother before grabbing their gear from the newly acquired helicopter, everything had gone exactly as they had planned.

They both walk inside of the base, Shrake doesn't stop them as to give them a break, Derulo crashes on the couch next to Culling. "Whatsup doc?" He asks her, grabbing his MP7 from his neck strap before setting it down on the table, it is still fully loaded with the safety off. He smells like shit, having been the field for awhile, his uniform is covered in dust and dirt, plus some other things that were unrecognizable. He let's out a relieved sigh and puts his hands behind his head.

Al walks into the small room, closing the door behind him and crossing his arms as he looks at her, a small baggie hangs from his hand, full of food. He tosses it towards her. "Enjoy." He says to the former Cartel member, watching her for a moment before turning to leave, swiping his card into the lockable door and opening it, not leaving yet in case she had anything to say.

He was assigned to keep an eye on her, the room she was in was meant for holding POW's or men about to be interrogated, the team wanted to ensure that she wouldn't try to take the team out from the inside, but they left her her weapons of course, as the U.S. demanded that they did so, they did not grant her weapons back easily, but it happened eventually.

"Sorry Shrake, I meant Al," she corrected herself, watching him as he sat down, "Al and Derulo decided to steal a copter. I was just making sure they didn't die out there, but then the radio fucked up. And the cartel girl? Dunno, Al is in charge of her. Last time I checked he had her in one of the room's."

He stood once more after handing the radio back, asking her about her life. Em was rather quiet about it, choosing to focus on the missions they had over chit chat. But this mission wasn't one of speed and stealth, so everyone would learn about her life sooner or later.

"Not really," she shrugged, "My father was a general in the army so I grew up abroad. Lots of travelling, not a lot of friends. My father passed away two years ago, and my mother passed when I was young. The only other family I have is a younger brother who fell out of touch when he turned 18. So not really any family. And yeah, I'm single too."

Her eyes turned to his hand, having noticed the ring months back but never asking, "What about you? I see your married. Any kids?"

Her eyes pulled up from her report, smiling at Jason, "Just writing these dreaded reports. You smell awful. Had fun then?"

A bag of food got tossed on the plain metal table in the middle of the room, her bed pushed into the far corner from it. Kat had been pacing for half an hour now, finding the door was locked so that she couldn't get out.

"Thanks," she pursed her lips, her tattooed arms folding over each other, "Would it be possible to get a coffee? Or, I don't know, let me out? I'm not the bad guy here. I thought they made it pretty clear I was undercover for six years. Just undercover. I'm not some rogue cartel member. And I'd really like a coffee."

She stepped forward so she was closer to the door, watching him with her bright blue eyes.

Shrake nods. "I've got a daughter, four years old and doesn't even know I exist.." He says, quickly taking his hand away from his ring. "It was a mistake to get married in this business." He admits, letting out a breath before nodding to her. "Keep working, I'm gonna see what's up with that helicopter." He says before walking to the helipad, taking off his helmet and plate carrier, leaving him in his BDU's and his black t-shirt, the picture of Casper the friendly ghost sits on the back of the t-shirt, his eyes are red and he's holding an M16, the words 'Not So Friendly' underneath him.

He climbs into the helicopter, checking the ammunition on the door guns and then climbing into the cockpit, grabbing a notepad and writing down some of the used frequencies from the radio. He unscrews the maintenance panel before digging around inside, tightening a few bolts and taking notes for some later improvements.. That is, unless it was destroyed in a stupid shenanigan. He climbs out of the cockpit and secures the maintenance panel again before stepping back out, ripping the radio frequencies out of his notepad and handing them to Em. "Have fun." Is all he says before walking back inside, carrying his helmet and plate carrier with him.

Derulo nods to her. "You know me, causing chaos, shooting, stealing, whatever the United States Military requires of me, they put straight into my bank account!" He says jokingly, jumping up before looking down at her. "I've been gone for three days, I'm gonna take a shower, seeya doc." He says before jogging off to the showers, changing out of his gear and throwing his BDU's and his own Casper t-shirt into the wash, it'd be done by the time he was out. He grabs a fresh set of clothing, a red t-shirt with the same logo and the same BDU's. He throws his hat on top of the folded clothes and steps into the freezing cold shower.

He clenches his eyes shut and leans his head against the wall, breathing heavily as the dirt and blood is washed from his skin, forming an odd color as it pours down from his body. He quickly finishes up and dries off, going over to the mirror in the bathroom to shave, finishing up quickly before throwing his wet clothing into the drier, grabbing his fresh clothing and putting it on along with his unmarked black hat. He grabs his helmet and his plate carrier, dragging it outside of the cave. He sits down next to Em and starts cleaning off the two articles of protection, scrubbing the plate carrier before checking the plate itself for any dents or holes. He does the same for his helmet, not even speaking to Em as he does so.

Al looks at her, the sympathetic side of him sends some mixed thoughts his way before he shakes them off. "Listen, I have nothing against you.. Orders are orders, if you stay here I'll get you your coffee, and we can even have a conversation about what you did.. But if Shrake catches you out, it's on me." He explains to her, he walks out and closes the door, locking it before holding up a single finger, walking up the hall to their rations post.

When the Ghosts had first arrived, the rations post was stacked to the brim with MRE's, but now it contains whatever they could steal from the Cartel. He makes a cup of coffee, it's cold at first, but he walks over to a propane heater and flicks out a match, lighting it and turning it on. While it heats he makes himself a cup, wanting to savor the taste he hadn't had the pleasure of tasting for the last couple of weeks, resorting to shitty energy bars to keep awake during his night shifts.

He walks back to her cell with the two cups, placing one on the floor before opening the door again, stepping inside and shutting it. The door clicks as it locks. "Here." He says to her, offering her one of the cups as he leans against the wall, beginning to enjoy his own coffee. "I didn't know if you wanted sugar or whatever, so it's black coffee." He explains.

The doctor nodded as the man left, returning to her work. After a bit Shrake came into the cave and she looked up, smiling as he passed, "Any news sir?"

Ember grinned as she was given the scrawled down frequencies, a new task she could spend some time on. Derulo quickly joined her, cleaning his gear as she continued to play with her radio.

"Hey," she greeted after a few minutes, holding her hand out, "Can I see your radio? Damn things are on the fritz again."

Katerina took the coffee gratefully, waving at the chair nearest him at the table while she strolled around to the opposite end for her own chair.

"I like it black, thank you," she replied, sipping the hot but thick coffee.

She kept quiet on how thick the coffee felt sliding down her throat, knowing top grade coffee was neither cheap or easy to acquire.

"What would you like to know?" she asked, leaning back in her chair as she tapped a manicured nail against the coffee cup, "This is the whole reason I'm here, right? To aid you all with my information and inside scoop. So tell me, what is it you all want to know?"

Shrake looks over at the doctor, nodding. "Yeah, some war changing stuff happened over in the States.. The Orioles won the World Series." He says with a laugh before walking to the rations stand and grabbing a granola bar, walking back over and eating it while speaking. "How are the reports coming along?" He asks her, leaning against the wall as he eats the stale bar.

Derulo nods, handing her a radio with about eight bullet holes in it. "Cartel doesn't really give a shit about our radios." He says with a laugh, continuing to clean off his helmet, examining it every once in awhile to make sure it was clean. "Al and I were at a checkpoint, damn government though we were Cartel members, so they took some potshots at me while I flew off with their only helicopter." He says, remembering the whole incident. "So yeah, radio was fine, but I was sleeping when ya'll tried to contact us.. I think, it's fuckin' exhausting out there." He explains.

Al takes a second drink from his coffee before nodding. "Alright, I'll throw you a question." He says, leaning down and placing his cup on the floor. He walks over to her and pulls out a picture from his side, looks freshly taken. The picture shows around three hundred grams of cocaine and a man with a white hat on his head, five armed guards are around him. "We know who the leader of the cartel is, but we have no idea who this guy is, so answer me this.. Who is this bastard and how fast can we send him to hell?" He asks Katerina, raising his eyebrows.

He allows her to take the picture, he walks back over to the wall he had been against before and grabs his coffee, taking another drink of it as he watches her, waiting for his answer and making sure he was ready to take any mental notes that might be needed.

His sniper rifle is still on his back, his hands and face seem to have specs of gunpowder all over them, he shifts and his FN45 clicks against the wall, the sidearm making a solid sound as it hits concrete.

"I hate these," Arya sighed, waving the clipboard, "In two years I've had to do ten. Ten. Including these. It's just...depressing. Having to write about our fallen mates, trying to be objective. I'll have them done by the end of the day though."

She set the clipboard down, her stomach rumbling at the sight of the granola bar. Getting up, she wandered over to the rations and took one of her own before returning to her seat on the worn couch, "We are getting low on rations again, aren't we?"

Em just laughed at the bullet holes, "I should have known. Here I am thinking its my shitty radios, and instead its just stray bullets. Well...at least we got a helicopter out of it."

Staring at the radio, she turned it over in her hands, popping the back to check the wiring before cursing, "The battery leaked all over the microchip. Fucking melted to it too. The whole thing is shot. I'll tell Shrake we need a new radio for you, probably for Al too."

Dropping the dead radio in the dirt, she unfolded the paper in her hand's with the new frequencies, "Have fun cleaning Derulo. I got work."

Getting to her feet she strolled in, murmuring a hello to Arya as she passed. Out of everyone, the doctor still didn't have a nickname, most of them referring to her as Doc or Cullings. It was odd since Ember had joined after Arya, and the fiery red head had gotten a nickname rather quickly. Ember fit her too, a play off her name and her looks, and sometimes her temper when she got riled up.

Casper Main was a large cave with one built in hallway they had blasted through stone to make. The hallway cojoined to a series of smaller caves that they had built into rooms. Most of the rooms were theirs, to sleep and relax in. One was an interrogation room that they had a certain 'cartel member' in, one was a bathroom with shower they all shared, and one was their ration supply. Arya's office was the only room built into the main cave, a small subset cave on the left side of the main room that they'd built a door into after she arrived.

Everything else they needed or used was in the main cavern, including the worn couch and coffee table they'd brought in that sat in the middle of the room. Ember's station was in the far right corner, a metal table with chair and a fully operational computer and radio system. Sitting down, she started up the computer, hooked into the radio. Taking her weapons off and placing them to the side, she pulled on a pair of thick headphones, her hands twisting and turning knobs as she began work on the new frequencies, the computer recording everything she heard.

Kat took the picture, sipping the coffee as she looked, recognizing him immediately. But she waited. She gave it a minute before she set the picture down, choosing her words wisely. She wanted them to trust her, but Katerina knew her usefullness ended when her intel dried up. She handed everything over and they were likely to shoot her down, or just rid themselves of her.

"His name is Carlos Alberto Del Castillo Cabeza De Vaca. His goons call him Castillo. Carlos is in charge of the exports and imports here, in the country."

Crossing her arms, she stared at the man, "His right hand man is in charge of the shipments coming in and out of Miami. Now, I could tell you more about Carlos, but I want something in return. I'm tired of being caged in here, staring at the same four walls. I want full access to the base. Talk to your boss, and get me out of here."

Al looks her over, raising an eyebrow. "You're lucky the boss gave you that handgun of yours, you don't make the demands around here." He says to her, taking the picture from her and pocketing it. "The thing you fail to realize is that I took the goddamn picture, I know where he is and now I know what he does, thank you for the intel." Al says to her, stepping forward and clapping her on her shoulder.

He turns and swipes his card into the door lock, opening it up before closing it again, relocking it with his key. "Enjoy the coffee." He says over the intercom before walking back into the main part of the base, sharing the intel with Shrake before walking to his bunk, crashing on it and closing his eyes, earning himself some much needed sleep.

Shrake nods to Al before turning back to the Doctor, shrugging as she asks about the food. "We just got some intelligence that'll grant us permission.. Hah, as if we need it, anyway it'll grant us an opportunity to kill Mr. White Hat, and we'll use the new helicopter to do so.. Or something like that, I'll make a plan, get your things ready." He says to her before walking back to his quarters, opening a map of Bolivia and marking it with red marker.

He finally devises a plan, scribbling it down on his notepad before he stands and pockets the book, leaving his office and heading to the interrogation cell. He opens the door and steps inside, eyeing the woman in there cautiously before beckoning for her. "We're gonna do an op, let's go." He says to her, waiting for her to follow him out.

Derulo nods and finally cleans off his Kevlar entirelly, sliding the plate back into the carrier and placing both articles of clothing on to himself before walking back inside. He walks into the room he shares with Al, tapping the man on the shoulder to wake him up. "Sorry brother, Shrake's got an op against White Hat." He says, allowing the man to groan and get up.

Derulo walks out into the main hallway and leans against the wall. "Shrake's getting us an op! Be on standby." He calls out to the women in the main room. When Shrake walks back in, he prepares himself for the briefing, excitement tickling at his brain as he thinks about what they were going to do.

Em noticed a lot of movement in her perphial vision and pulled off her noise cancelling headphones as Shrake walked in, noting the rest of the team assembling. Shutting her computer down, she moved over to sit with Arya.

"What's going on doc?"

Arya put her reports away in her lab while she had the chance, returning to her place on the couch now in full gear as Em sat beside her.

"We got an op," she grinned, excited to get out of the cave.

"You ass!" she yelled as he stole the picture and booked it out the door, locking it behind him.

Stomping to the door she slammed a fist on it, growling at the intercom as he spoke.

"Fuck you," she spat, pacing to her bed, "The damn coffee sucks here!"

It had only been half an hour when the door reopened, and Kat held up a manicured hand, pointing her serrated knife at the man walking in, "I'm not telling any of you shit. I want a phone, or a radio, or whatever. I'm calling my contact in the U.S government. I didn't sign up to play prisoner here!"

She got to her feet as he spoke, her nostrils flaring, "Oh, that's grand. Have fun with your little op. I'm not going!"

She stomped closer to him, sheathing her knife as she walked, her other hand balled in a fist, "I'm sure whatever plan you have will either get me killed, or make me rely on all of you. And how am I suppose to trust any of you with my life when you've treated me like this-" she waved her hand at the room, "-since I got here."

"Plus," she sighed, her temper sizzling down as she got her rant off her chest,"The cartel still doesn't know I'm a spy. And the government likes it that way. Why blow my cover when I'm more useful on the inside, right?"

Shrake listens to her rant, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at her. "You haven't even gone through Special Operations Screening, how the fuck could we trust you?" He asks her. "Derulo doesn't like you because the people at your camp killed Menendez, and he'll get over that. But you haven't even gone through hazing, or any ghost training, you're basically a CIA agent, and we don't like the CIA in our shit." He explains to her. "Now get the fuck up and lets go, I don't care about your cover." He says to her, waiting for her to follow.

"A hazing, or any type of training would be better than locked in a room," she replied with a huff, crossing her arms over her chest as she followed him out, "And I really do care about my cover."

If she lost her cover, the cartel would have her head. Even if they were able to shut operations down, there would be plenty in line to kill her. In an odd way, the cartel was protecting her as much as the government was. She'd spent six years in it after all, and made just as many enemies as friends. Whatever the outcome, if her cover got blown, she'd be in hiding for the rest of her life. Katerina didn't like the thought of always running, always hiding.

"Okay stop," she planted her feet in the middle of the hallway, trying to stall. Her eyes fell on the rations supplying, noting the low number of supplies.

"Look, I can help," she sighed, "You have low rations right? I can get you more. If, and only if, I keep my cover. Or you want Carlos? I can give you him too. I'll do your screening, or whatever it is. Just work with me a little. Hear me out."

Shrake halts and turns, leaning against one of the walls as all of the male members of the team seem to do. "Katerina, I'll get you your training when you can prove to me you know how to get shit done. I'm a goddamned Commander in the most elite team of operators this world has ever known, and you're questioning my leadership ability and my tactics, so I'll just tell you the goddamn plan, take fucking notes." He says, obviously annoyed.

"Carlos.. Or 'White Hat' as the government likes to call him currently has possession of around five hundred kilo's of cocaine, ready to go straight to Miami. An estimated profit of two hundred twenty thousand dollars per ten kilo's." He explains to her. "Do you have any fucking idea what the Cartel could do with that cash? They can already fund a goddamn war, now they can just pay another country to fight it for them, or just buy into the government here." He says.

"So here's what's going to happen, and it'll solve every single problem on this base, ready?" He asks. "We're shipping out tonight in that helicopter outside, grabbing some heavy ass weapons and hopefully use your info to kick down the door, kill everyone except for White Hat, do off with their rations and their cocaine, destroy every kilo of cocaine and then wait for Mr. Skull Head or whatever to fuck White Hat into another dimension." He says to her. "Do you like my fucking plan? I've been in this business for five fucking years, and I'm being questioned by a girl who's scared to show her face to the people who have been murdering her people for the last fucking decade." He spits at her.

"Don't even give me shit when you've got a truck load on your fucking shoulders."

Kat uncrossed her arms, running her fingers through her hair then scratching the shaved side. Shrugging, she nodded finally.

"I'm not scared to show my face. I'm simply trying to stay alive," she replied, "But your plan is sound. Sorry for, you know, doubting you."

Passing him she added quieter, making sure no one could hear, "And I know what they are doing with the money. If I'd known they'd be shipping it this soon I would have told you."

"Wasn't supposed to be for another month," she added under her breath to herself, stepping into the main cave and getting looks from everyone.

Quietly she stepped to the side, far from all of them as she held their glares, standing her ground.

Derulo looks away from Katerina, he seems ready to go. Instead of the tiny MP7 that usually sits on his plate carrier, an M249 LMG is across his back, an ammo chain feeding from his backpack into the gun. His FN45 is replaced by several hand grenades and an entire kilo of plastic explosives, a small detonator sits next to it. He looks ready to fuck shit up.

He grabs another radio from the radio ops table, slipping it into a designated spot on his plate carrier. He slips on his sunglasses and grabs a small kit from his side, opening it and dragging fingers of jungle camo down his face, giving him a commando-like look.

Meanwhile Al has changed out his M4AO5 for an M107 anti material sniper rifle, the gigantic sniper rifle seems to dwarf him, as if he shouldn't even be able to carry the giant gun. The massive sniper fires 50 caliber bullets and can go through solid steel to kill every enemy behind that cover. Of course, 50 caliber bullets are expensive as all hell, so he gets only a magazine of seven bullets, only to be used in emergency's.

According to Derulo, he would be in the helicopter with Ember, she would be flying while communicating with the team while he was door gunning, using the M107 only if necessary. He wears his normal battle attire, not even bothering to put any camo on to his face. He slides his aviator sunglasses on to his face, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, waving to Katerina as she walks in.

Shrake steps into the room and switches out his M16A4 for an M4 carbine with a drum magazine in the bottom of it, switching the rifle to automatic. Of course the rifles they use used the standard 5.56 milimeter bullets, one of the cheaptest bullets on the planet aside from 7.62 mm, which is what Derulo'a M249 uses. Shrake looks around at the team. "Ember and Al are in the chopper, the rest of you are with me. We won't be landing, prepare your gear for a para drop and prepare for immediate and heavy enemy contact. We will not be killing White Hat, but if he poses an immediate threat to you, then you have my full permission to put a bullet into that famous hat of his." He says to the team.

"Once we've taken out the cartel members inside and around the compound, we will prioritize stealing rations, and then the truck of cocaine that is supposed to go out tomorrow morning. We will make this night their last, now load up." He says to the team, watching as Al and Derulo grab parachutes. Shrake grabs a parachute from Al, considering he wouldn't be needing it before the three of them jog outside, loading into the helicopter and waiting for the three lady ghosts to join them.

Arya was quick to follow them out, helping load alongside Derulo and Al. Shrake begin to help but was quickly pulled away by Ember who seemed upset.

"Know what's going on now?" she asked, jumping into the helicopter, "Think its Ember, or the new girl?"

Emberly crossed to her station, grabbing her weapons. As she rose she spotted a pair of boots beside her and turning came face to face with Katerina Silvika.

"What?" she sighed, throwing her carbine over her shoulder, "Boss's orders were to get in the helicopter, not stand around."

"Great," the blonde woman sighed, "Except I have no gear. And a knife and a glock aren't going to protect me much, or help any of you. All I need is something from my bags. I know there here somewhere, and I really need something in them. Maybe a gun?"

Em rolled her eyes, "I'm not the person to send requests to. If you want your stuff, you got to ask Shrake. If you want one of our weapons...ask Shrake."

"He's not particularly fond of me," she frowned, "None of you are."

Ember felt a pang of sympathy, knowing none of them were making it easier on her. It didn't help that all of them had seen what the cartel was doing, watched their friends get murdered in the line of duty. That sympathy doused as she remember the recent three deaths.

"I'll ask Shrake in here for you," she stated, walking away, "But you get to beg for your stuff to him."

Stepping outside she called Shrake over, explaining quickly that Katerina was making a fuss over something in her bags.

"I don't know what she wants, but it's probably a change of clothes," Em shrugged, "We did only give her a week's worth of clothing in the room, and the rest is in Arya's office. Should I go back in and send her out as is? Or would you like to deal with her?"

Shrake shrugs. "No idea what's going on between them." He quickly says before Ember intercepts him, he thinks about for a split second before telling her. "Grab her a Casper Recon hat, and AR-100 plate carrier armor, then get her to the helicopter, be quick." He says to her, patting her on the shoulder before he goes back to the helicopter.

Shrake performs pre-flight checks, making sure the craft was safe for Ember to fly, he nods to himself as he is satisfied with the condition that the two men of his squadron brought it back in.

Al looks over at the Doc, he pulls the handle back on the mini gun in the door of the chopper, watching the ammo feed itself into the chamber. "Hey, take care of everyone down there." He calls over to her, adjusting his aviators as he says it.

He sits back against the helicopter door, leaving one foot to hang off of the side, holding his M107 tightly in his hands, while he knew he wouldn't be down there, the idea of being in the helicopter doing gun runs for the squad wasn't exactly appealing either, he would be exposed and a big goddamn target as well, he hopes silently that Ember will fly him safely.

Arya nodded to Al, "I'll do my best. Make sure to shoot true, okay? We can get these bastards."

Nodding, Ember returned to the woman, grabbing the gear Shrake mentioned and handing it to her. The woman looked at for a second, sighed then pulled it over her loose top.

"I guess two bulletproof pieces are better than one," She shrugged, "My corset is only really good for one or two bullets anyways. And I'm guessing no weapon."

Em shook her head, "Going to put the hat on?"

Leading the woman out, she jumped into the pilot seat, pulling the headphones on as she pressed a few buttons. Her stomach was in knots, not because she couldn't fly the copter, but because Al was relying on her to keep him safe, and she was flying her team mates right into cartel jaws. A part of her wanted to be going down with them, watching their backs.

"Everyone ready?" she called through the mic, giving the thumbs up to Shrake.

Katerina pulled her hair up into a quick braid, sticking the hat on her head. Grabbing one of the parachutes from where the others had she followed Ember out. Kat got placed right beside Al, squished between him and Arya. Her heart was pounding, knowing already that her day was about to get very shitty.

Shrake returns the thumbs up before reaching into his side holster, grabbing his FN45 from it and offering it to Katerina. "This is a gift of trust, use it well." He says to her dryly as the helicopter takes off, headed for White Hat's compound.

Night falls before they arrive, their helicopter flies above the compound, Shrake opens the door and jumps out, keeping his hands by his side as he does, he looks at his watch, which serves as an altimeter when he needs it. His watch starts counting down. '3,000 feet.. 2,000 feet..' he counts off in his head before pulling the chute, gliding down to the outskirts of the compound before packing up his chute, tossing it into a bush nearby.

Derulo slips on his goggles and silently jumps out after Shrake, turning and waving to Al as he falls, the wind whipping at his hair and face as he falls, he makes his body as straight as an arrow, raising his wrist to watch the number of feet he was currently sitting at. He looks down at the compound, noting to himself anything that he would need to remember about this place.

It was a single building, a large cross on the outside glows pink, reading the words 'Santa Muertos' across it, or 'Mother Death', lights shine around the compound, patrols of armed guards surround the un walled compound, moving around. A truck sits outside, a dirt bike lying next to it. Several men are loading packages into the back of the truck, all is quiet for them. The place had no walls, but concrete barriers are set up everywhere, the compound itself sits on the edge of a cliff, a road goes straight through the whole place.

Derulo pulls his chute and glides down to Shrake, moving with him to one of the concrete barriers. He feels Shrake pat him on the back before he sets up his M249, doing a mental check to make sure the weapon wouldnt just freeze up. He mentally plans a route, nobody has seen them yet.

"Everyone get set." Shrake whispers over the radio.

Al tightens his hands around the handles of the door gun, looking over at Ember and calling out over the sound of the helicopter's blades. "When they open fire, swoop down and we'll rain fire on these Bolivian bitches!" He calls to her with a laugh, cocking back the handle again, setting his feet and buckling himself into the door to make sure he won't fall out.

Al looks around himself in the chopper, making note of the positions of the parachutes and extra weapons scattered around, just in case they went down.

"Coming chick?" she asked, turning to Katerina as she nodded.

Jumping out, she followed close behind Derulo, keeping her eyes on her watch. Pulling her chute cord, her parachute opened wide. She hit the ground lightly, detaching her chute. Instantly her gun was in her hand, waiting for orders.

Gritting her teeth, Kat jumped, her fists balling as she flew towards the ground. She had no way to tell meters, only able to estimate by Arya below her. Watching her open her chute, Katerina counted to ten then pulled her own. It was a little too low though, and she hit the ground roughly, cursing under her breath as she rolled. Detaching the chute, she knelt to keep hidden, checking the gun Shrake had given her. Creeping forward, Kat pulled up beside Derulo, watching his eyes survey the scene.

"More cover if we go right," she whispered, knowing the compound all too well, "There's a blind spot about 2 clicks from here. If we get get to the roof from there the door is usually unlocked. Guards like to smoke up there. It's guarded by one guy, easy to take down."

Her head turned, looking at Shrake because she had no radio, "Is that okay...sir?"

Em grinned, nodding at Al's words before reaching for the spare pair of portable headphones left in the passenger seat, handing them back to him. This way she could hear him easier. Pressing a few buttons on the radio, she turned on the frequency they used.

"Shrake, this is bird. Do you copy?" she called in, dropping the helicopter a few feet as she circled, getting them closer.

Shrake shakes his head at Katerina. "On my go, loud and proud Derulo." He says quietly, aiming his weapon at the men by the truck. "Open up." The entire peaceful nighttime is interrupted by the enormous and sudden sounds of machine gun fire, bullets fly everywhere, tearing into everything like animals to the hunt.

Shrake fires off his rounds at the men by the loading dock, watching their blood spray the white truck as they fall. Shouts of alarm go up along the compound as men rush to the defense of their comrades. Shrake holds up a finger to Doc, grabbing a drone from his belt and throwing it into the air, the drone soars down and smacks into an incoming jeep, causing an explosion that takes out everyone and everything around it.

Derulo lets out a battle cry and starts spraying with with machine gun, the sound of bullets ripping from the massive machine gun shake the ground as he climbs over his cover, running towards the next. He sets up his machine gun and keeps the incoming reinforcements suppressed, watching a few of them dive into bushes to avoid being shot.

"Kat, Doc, get inside and get some rations loaded up, Ember, we need you both now!" Shrake yells through the radio. Derulo holds fire for a moment, sending a burst at a group moving towards him. The compound becomes quieter as the cat and mouse game begins.

Al lets out a whoop into the Chopper's private radio as they dive down, he starts spraying at the enemy forces with his mini gun, the casings of the bullets rain down on to the compound, some smacking against bodies as lead pours out from the door gun.

The tracers loaded into the mini gun are like deadly fireworks, bouncing everywhere until they find a target, once the compound is silent, he signals for Ember to pull off, still searching around to make sure they didn't get themselves shot down by a lucky enemy.

"Roger that," Em yelled into the radio as Al let loose hell, her pilot skills getting them as close as she dared while keeping Al out of direct bullet line.

As the compound grew quiet she did another circle, watching two figures sneaking towards the main building. That be Doc and Katerina.

"See anyone?" she asked back to Al, making another circle.

Arya nodded, jumping forward with Shrake's order and pulling at Katerina's arm. The platinum blonde looked somewhat shocked, and it took a good pull to get the woman to her feet and moving.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked once they were out of earshot, bent low and slipping closer to the compound, "You look like you've never seen gunfire before."

She blinked twice then shook her head, frowning, "Of course I've seen it before. It's just...I thought you guys would be sneakier. Ghost recon implied stealth."

Doc laughed, "I'm guessing when you were with the cartel you were never in the line of fire."

She shook her head, "No, normally not. I tried to keep my nose out of it, you know, not wanting to kill u.s soldiers and all."

As they got closer Katerina jogged to the door, leaning on the wall against it and listening for voices. As she was about to open the door she heard a creaking sound and then a swear.

"People inside," she whispered to Doc, "Not sure how many. Hold on."

Quickly she tugged off the armor Shrake had granted her, dropping it in the grass as well as the hat. Letting her hair free she razzled it, making it messy and and frizzy, like she had been tossled.

"Now put a gun to my head and kick the door open," she whispered, holding her hands behind her back to let Arya take them.

The doctor caught on quick, pulling Shrake's FN45 from the former cartel member and pressing it to the back of her head somewhat enjoyably, her free hand grabbing the woman's wrists. Her boot collided with the door hard enough to break it down, dust flying into the air.

"Don't shoot or she dies," Arya ordered, taking a step in with Katerina as her human shield.

Six men stood armed, staring at both of them.

"Well don't point those damn things at me," Katerina snapped loudly, "There is six of you and one of her. What are you doing standing around? Help me!"

"Move a muscle and I blow her brains out," Arya barked, clicking the safety off, "Now all of you, weapons down."

They hesitated, giving Kat a second to check for cameras. None? Great.

Her thumb pulled up her shirt, her hand gripping the glock stashed in her corset. They all looked torn, obviously aware of Katerina's "status" but also knowing surrendering to the enemy was inexcusable.

"Well your all fucking useless," Kat spat, watching them flinch, "Do what the damn woman says before you have to explain my brains on the concrete."

One or two of them lowered their guns a fraction, indecision in their eyes. It was all they needed. Katerina yanked out her glock, firing two shots into the nearest men while ducking down, Arya letting it rip on another three. One managed to dodge them both, covering behind a crate.

"I got him," Kat muttered under her breath, dashing forward as she bounded up onto the crate, firing as soon as she leaned over the other side, her body doing an effortless flip. Landing on both feet, she kept her gun cocked and ready.

"Should we check for any stragglers?" she asked, peering around, "Theirs two bathrooms and an office in here. Might be hiding there."

"You go," Arya ordered, then spoke into the radio, "Shrake we are almost cleared in here. Kat is checking rooms. I'll load rations. Over."

As she spoke Katerina moved into the other rooms, quickly dispensing of three more men.

Back
Top Bottom