Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghosts of Amity Manor (Krystal x thatguy1)

The manor had laid dormant for almost 70 years. The lady of the house, Krystal Kobayashi, had hung herself in the ballroom after learning of the death of her fiancee and best friend in the war. She had never passed on though, and even though the manor remained dormant, she haunted it, waiting for a worthy soul to come in and release her from her self made prison.

The manor had stayed in her family, going to her twin brother Krystoff when she committed suicide, but he held such a connection with his sister that he could not step foot in the manor that their parents built her for her engagement ever again. he kept it up though, wanting it to stay perfect for the sister he had held so dear. He had never really believed that she passed on.

When he died at 95, the manor's upkeep fell to his daughter, appropriately also named Krystal, as she was the spitting image of her aunt. Her father had never let her go to the manor in upstate New York, so she was insanely curious now that he'd died and it was her responsibility. She was a world renowned Psychiatrist with a hobby for ghost hunting, and she took her son along for the ride. The two of them were like glue after the mysterious death of her husband, and now it was time to finally travel to Amity Manor, the home of her long deceased aunt.

Victor was slouched and nearly asleep in the car as the he and his beautiful young brown haired mother were going down the highway towards the Estate that she had recently inherited from some dying or dead relative that he had never actually met. He rolled over for a better position before speaking in a tired tone, "so, how long are we going to be there?" He asked his young mother curiously, leaning over to get a look at her thin frame, and pronounced breasts. They were actually on their way to do a series of paranormal investigations at this estate, while also digging up family history, which Victor was hoping could lead to a rather interesting new lifestyle.

Krystal looked curious. "I'm not sure sweetness. Father just wished we keep the manor clean and upkept. I've never been inside it. He refused to step foot there after my aunt's death. I'm curious about it." She explained, taking the very last turn down the long driveway of Amity Manor. Her father had been updating the mansion as the times changed, so now it was comepletely state of the art. The only thing left untouched was his sister's bedroom, which he couldn't bear to remodel. He knew that his sister, had she not killed herself, would have likely done the same.

"Well if you're curious about, I am too," Victor said with sleepy smile before rolling back over. "think we can turn into a hot spot for my parties?" He asked her curiously, he was well known in the tabloid circles for throwing parties that involved naked women, booze, and famous bands. He started to sit back up though as they went through the mile or so long driveway, passing lion statues, and a giant lake for a front yard where fish occasionally jumped out, and ducks swam about.

"Damn," he said with a wolf whistle, "if only I knew how to fish," he said jokingly.

Krystal chuckled. "Perhaps. Mother and papa used to say that my aunt used to love parties. When the war happened and her fiancee was killed, she became very depressed. Legends say she still haunts the halls of the house, waiting for her fiancee to return somehow." She explained, parking the Mercedes at the stairs of the manor. It was a large marble and brick manor, with dragons at each railing. "Papa says uncle was fond of lions, but auntie was fond of dragons." She added flippantly, getting out ofbthe car. A cold wind past by her. She felt like she'd lived there her whole life.

"We'd have gotten along great then," Victor said as they got out of the luxury vehicle, "maybe we could have a party even the dead would want to rise up for," he said jokingly. He eyed the dragon statues with awe equal to his reaction to the lion statues and looked back at his dark haired mother, "this place makes our swanky mansion look like a duplex," he joked with her, and noticed that she had gotten a bit chilled, as her nipples were starting to poke out. "Here mother," he said and slipped off his leather jacket to wrap it around her, then he took her hand and started towards the front entrance.

"Yes, I think we would have." Krystal admitted with a smile, though she wasn't quite sure why she said it. Something about this house felt much to familiar to just be because it was one of the family homes. She let but a chuckle at his next comment, though her expression showed she wasn't s sure about that. Her father would not have liked her to desecrate this almost sacred place, but she was much to curious for her own good. There was just something calling her here, there always had been. Krystal gave her son a soft smile. "Thank you sweetness." she said softly, walking with him up the stairs of the manor.

Meanwhile, a pretty transparent figure watched from the shadows. Her metaphorical heart beat so fast when she saw Victor walk closer. Her voice was nothing but a whisper. "Sebastian... you've come back for me like you promised"

"You're welcome mother," Victor said as he held the door open for his cold, nipping matriarch and realized how thick and heavy the large frame was. He got his first glimpse of the innards of the foyer as a long forgotten breeze swept past the two of them. The tiled flooring was shined and polished, lookomg down, Victor could make out his mirrored reflection almost flawlessly. The furniture and decorations had satin white sheets placed over them to protect their value, even when not completely in use, the forks in the kitchen were worth quite a large amount of cash.

"This place looks amazing," he observed, and walked over to a hanging portrait, intent upon taking off the sheet that covered it up.

Krystal smiled as she looked around. Even if some it had reasons to be covered, this place felt like home. She pulled off a sheet of a nearby loveseat, revealing a wroght iron upholstered dark blue loveseat. She sat daintily, flipping the lightswitch nextvto her. The foyer came alive, including the fireplace which burned blue fire. "It really is. Seems auntie had an affinity for the color blue as well." She admitted with a chuckle, watching victor. She was curious of what the painting might hold, and when he would remove its covering, she'd see herself and a man who looked older, but like her son. Her aunt and uncle.

"What is it with you girls, and the color blue?" Victor asked of his lounging mother before pulling off the sheet. What was revealed was rather shocking at first, it was an oil painting of his mother's dead relatives, but yet they looked like himself and his mother. "Okay, I don't remember getting that family photo taken," he said as he stepped back to join Krystal on the loveseat.

Krystal chuckled. "Blue is a very calming color my dear. I find it speaks to my soul." She said, staring at the painting for a moment as she though. Her father had always told her she was the spitting image of his twin, but she hadn't believed it completely until now. "That's auntie and uncle. Papa always did say I looked like her." She said with a chuckle, snuggling close to her son. She missed having contact with people.

Victor snuggled up close with his thinly framed mother, wrapping his arms about her waist and rested his head upon the pillows of her chest. This act was something they always did when just chilling about, "yeah," Victor said with a sigh, feeling the breast on his cheek, apparently she was going bra - less today. "we have some rather attractive ladies in our family," he said teasingly to her.

Krystal relaxed with him near her. she could never quite explain it, but the woman had always shared a deeper connection with her son than she admitted. A dormant feeling she couldn't put her finger on. It was almost as if she saw him as more than her son, yet she to afraid to admit to even to herself. the woman was much to uptight for that. "yeah, we do. now I know why papa named me Krystal." she said with a soft chuckle, letting out a contented sigh.

" Why do you think he did that?" Victor asked her out of curiosity, he yawned a little loud and shifted his position on his mother. "I'm kind of sleepy, maybe we can do some ghost hunting tomorrow night instead," he said and wrapped his arms around his mother. Holding her as close and as lovingly as he could, the picture of the dead relatives staring down upon them as they drifted off into their dream worlds.

Krystal shrugged slightly. "Probably because I look so much like her. its almost uncanny." she admitted, snuggling close. She wouldn't admit she felt closer to him than she did to anyone else. It wasn't just because she gave birth to him. There was something else there that pulled her to him, especially now that she was in her aunt's mansion. She couldn't put her finger on it though. perhaps more time in the house would help. What she doesn't know though is that a certain ghost is planning something big with her and her son.

Krystal's ghost roamed the mansion as they slept, just pacing. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do now. She stroked the cheek of victor softly, muttering in Romanian. "Oh my dear Sebastian.. Te Iubesc, inima mea*! I have waited so long for you to return to me!" she said softly, dancing around the room dramatically before kissing victor straight on the lips. What the man would feel though, was a cool breeze. She was not tangible just yet. That would require her niece.

("I love you, my heart)

Victor dreamt ever onwards, occasionally stirring on his mother's bosom as a cold draft swept over his face. He could feel her breasts harden beneath him from such a drastic temperature change. "Oh mom," he said quietly under his breath as he dreamt of a kiss with a woman without a face. This mystery woman smelled like an angel, at least in his dreams she had, and periodically he would wake up to find himself shifted on his stretched out mother, his hands on different points of her body before going back to sleep with his hands under her shirt and resting on her belly, his groin pressed against her leg.

Ghost Krystal watched from the sidelines, curious of the woman that her Sebastian slept with. "Why does she look like me?" The ghost asked herself, watching as sebastian, now known a victor, slept peacefully near this woman who looked like her. She stroked down his body, a soft sigh escaping her. "Oh my sebastian, if only I could touch you." She lemented, watching the pair sleep. If one were to awaken, they wouldn't see her. She was invisible right now.

Back
Top Bottom