Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel Cinematic (Mature) Universe

Who should we begin Phase 1 with?

• Spider-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wolverine and the X-Men

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

thatguy1

Super-Earth
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png

We've all fallen in love with the characters on the big screen, from Ant-Man to Iron - Man and everyone inbetween. Marvel has done very little to show us that they can do no wrong, all of their movies have become high critical acclaim. So here is my proposal, I suggest we make our own version of such a universe, we make it mature since we roleplay sex on a daily basis, but here's the catch: we start from scratch.

Instead of starting Phase 1 with the likes of Iron Man, we start it with Spider-Man for an example, and we build from there. We would make a separate thread for each movie, that way threads don't get too cluttered. Roleplayer may have multiple characters within the universe, obviously we'd run out of people to play because it's a universe we're playing out.

So, anybody interested?

So it seems folks be wanting it to be X-Men related :) as for folks showing interest, I'll wait until after work (another 4 hours) before I make the OOC and we can discuss the direction

The OOC is up folks :)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69371&pid=1743092#pid1743092

Back
Top Bottom