Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blowjob themed roleplay - MxM (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed some threads have a theme like this and I didn't even think of trying that. Anyway, here's the idea I had for it:

Idea 1) I'd be a normal, everyday 18-19 year old straight kid with a girlfriend, who hides fantasies of oral submission. After thinking about it and deciding that I need to try it out at least once, I'd put up a personal ad or maybe check out a local chat room, but eventually meet a much older man, willing to let me try my fantasy with him.

Idea 2) I'd once again be just a normal, everyday 18-19 year old straight kid with a girlfriend, but in this idea, I'd have someone I'm either friends with, or otherwise see often, who likes me. He would flirt playfully, and often, to which I would take as a joke, and one day, maybe while we're hanging out at his place, I would either lose a bet or get drunk. Either way, he would make a move on me (maybe a kiss?) and from there I would just surrender and let him get what he's wanted from me.

That's the general idea of it. We can build off of it how we like. At least that way it's original to us.

Let me know in a PM what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom