Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male/female

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaddy

Banned
Banished
"Passion, desire. lust with respect." she said.
"How do you expect to get, have and keep if you do not communicate, but instead hide behind the good society woman mask?" the older man asked.
They were on a first date, the restaurant was a hole in the wall, yet every seat was occupied. The food and selection of wine, excellent.
The man stopped the usual date questions, "My work, my parents, my hobbies and favourites will not let us know if we are a good match."
A pause in thought… "What will then?"
"Truthful communication, sexual desires and long range goals. The every day to want we work for/towards."

The woman had had boyfriends, a 3 year marriage, had been dating and now had friends, tv, books and wine to take her away from work and life. Oh, and her fantasies while she masturbated.
At 32 she knew herself well and the older man knew that females were the hottest in their 30's.
"Men want young tight bodies and I would lose respect if I told what I secretly desired, so I have my toys and fantasies. I'm good. It is better than sleeping next to a man that does not know me and does not give me.." she trailed off.
"That thinking keeps you woman and never allows you to be female. Women today have lost touch with the female within.. in search of being equal to a man and believe me, the female is more than any man." he explained a truth.
The woman had intelligence, "Explain please."
"Women use more words during the day than a man, they have more topics to talk about on any given day, they require more than a man when going out, they are concerned about more things. I walk to the store, I'm thinking of what I need/have a woman with me and I would see shutters on a house, a well dressed man, a mother in sweats allowing her child to have a tantrum, I would hear the sound of baby birds chirping, the bad weather coming, the latest shocking news, etc. It takes them longer to reach orgasm.
Females understand a truth, at the core, females are submissive and males are dominate. Do you want to feel when a man would die for you?"
Quiet as they both ate..
The older man gave her time.. she understood that respect.
Society judges and to break free from hiding.. "Tell me what you secretly desire first." she spoke under her breath.
The older man did not hesitate, "To make you my little girl or to make you my slave and at times my lover."
She did not hesitate now, "Could you do that and still respect me. I mean to know when I need to talk and just be your partner?"
"Come home with me and let me show you." and he knew she would say, "Okay daddy" or "Okay master" or leave.

masterdaddy1963@gmail.com
a name
a description or pic
and I will send a start.
Hard no's would be helpful and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom