Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thieving kitten's fate (Kotomi Aurora & wiki234)

"sure then...' she walked over and gave a small nod, opening then closing the door behind her leaning against it a bit as she would be alone for a little bit. Haku could think a bit now of what she could do, the girl could be of course useful and it would even be a bit of fun to teach her how to be human. the girl gave a deep sigh scratching her neck as she turned to the door, "are you ready for me now?' she asks waiting.

Perking her ears up she quickly grabbed her tail and pulled it under the water before responding, her back facing towards Haku and the edge of the tub. "Y-yes, I'm okay now." She kept her gaze firmly asserted elsewhere, bent on not making eye contact until she had clothes back on her body. The water did feel quite nice to her. Considering the fact that before she only used to bath when it was raining so it wasn't always warm water at times. The nervousness she had felt before came back to ten-fold, her body stiffened up and ear twitching with any step that Haku made in the room.

she sighed, " trust me you'll get used to it then...' she says softly slowly going over to her, "just relax for once you don't have to be scared anymore...you got food a bath then after you can even get a bed, i got another room...im happy to help you know..but i need to teach you to be human at least...' slowly she walked closer as her hands gently went to her shoulders. " your skin is all soft, of course I like it, wish I still had it...' haku shrugged and took a bottle of soap, putting some on her hand and putting some on her shoulders then on her back back and to her neck.

She flinched a bit at the touch against her shoulders, though soon she started to relax a bit more feeling like she was not of any threat to her at this point. "Thank you." She knew her skin was rather soft since when her fur was clean it too was just as soft to the touch. The end of her tail began to flick back and forth under the water. With the combination of the warm water and the woman washing her back her eyes had begun to close a tad, a faint purr now starting to emanate from the back of her throat. Something that would surely put Haku at ease in knowing how comfortable the young kitten was starting to become towards her, especially given to how things had been going between them.

she sighed and started to move her hands through the hairs of her fur washing it the best she could and seeing it become a little softer. soon after a while she would go more around her neck then down to the sides of her shoulders getting everything she could now. haku just gave a little smile again and sat relaxed more, slowly moving her hand in the water to take her hand and wash both her arms. " did you want to do the rest or do you want me to then....' seeing she couldn't wash anywhere else that wouldn't be awkward to put her hand to.

Kotomi had begun to relax herself as well, feeling just a bit more comfortable in the bath until she heard what Haku had said next. Her ears suddenly perking up as she tensed once more. Instinctively bringing her arms to hug the front of her body. The water was completely still with the kitten not making even a subtle move to disturb it. "I... I don't know." She had already been on the bad side of the woman once and didn't want to be there again. There was really no guarantee that she would clean herself off well enough to pass any sort of standard the woman may have, if any.

" you don't have to be scared anymore..." She says with sigh. " i didn't do anything other than that tree but you know..." She smiles and leans over to slowly scratch one of her ears. Even if you are a kitten I still respect your privacy and stuff...I'll just finish fast..." She gets more soap and starts to wash her, with the back then her arms, tail then ears." Pouring some water over the other did rid her body but not touching it. Haku stood up and got a towel, wrapping it around her... " if you want I can let you borrow some of my clothes, we look the same size...tommotow we can cook something better and buy you your own clothes and whatever else you want...just come over to my room, you'll see the open door..." Haku slowly turns and leaves her with the towel, going to get some clothes.

Kotomi's head moved in towards the hand that scratched her ear. Soon enough she felt herself being washed down quickly before the feeling of a towel wrapped around her. Grabbing hold of it she turned her head back hearing about some new clothes to wear for the night. Those words were certainly music to her ears, especially when she had mentioned brand new clothes only meant for her. Once Haku walked off and left the young kitten dried herself off, her fur having fluffed up a bit after being dried. Peeking out from the bathroom doorway she stepped out and looked around for the open door, the towel wrapped around her form. Eventually she came across it and stepped inside, curiosity causing her to look around and peek into anything she could.

The taller girl sat down as she leaned back a bit opening the door to check, it had been a simple week anyway before she met someone who was a kitten who didnt know anything but steal. Haku could just think why she would be the one to do this anyway, taking a pair of regular matching pajamas for her, the pattern being stars and rainbows all over. Standing up she turned, "hey come over here, this should work....' She could only smile a bit being able to teach her to be a good girl even like a daughter maybe.

As she looked around the room her attention was drawn to Haku, seeing the pieces of clothing she held in her hand. They did look quite comfortable but certainly wasn't something she was use to wearing ever before. Coming over to her Kotomi stood there observing the clothes, still having the towel wrapped around her. "Are those just meant for going to sleep in?" Curious enough to ask such a question as she had always slept in what she was wearing that day.

"Yup their called pajamas, they are all warms and stuff even before a blanket. Your really gonna love being in a bed, it soft and bouncy and warm and it just helps with sleeping...you didn't have an owner before or anything?" She asked with a sigh standing up now, " you want me to change you or you wanna...make sure to button all the front. I have another room but unless you wanna sleep with me..."

"Pajamas?" Reaching out she felt the soft material that will surely be warm in the middle of the night. "Um..." Pausing she brought her paws before herself fiddling about a little bit. "Well... I don't know what you mean by buttoning all the front. Never wore pajamas before." Her face grew with a faint tint of red. If being bathed by the woman was embarrassing enough for her surely this will top that. Of course there also was the fact that she didn't want to sleep in a new strange house alone for the first time. New sounds, or lack thereof, new smells, and certainly a new ambiance.

The young women gave a light smile, "ok then, I'll just do everything until you get used to other stuff too. Carefully she took the the shirt and opened it, going around behind and slipping the towel down a bit. Haku took one of her free arms and slipped it through then took the other and did the same slowly slipping off the towel more to her hips to see her half naked body as she she did like the view being behind, moving her hands more close to her chest as she brought the sides of her shirt together and started buttoning. " you'll get used to it, it's not that bad you know. Just stop being scared.." Haku took the pants and sat down in front of her, " slip your legs in and you could sleep with me then, just pick a side to sleep on.."

Kotomi was indeed quite nervous being seen in such a way. It was one thing to flaunt what she wanted to sell the things she stole, it's something else entirely when one sees you in such a vulnerable state with little to no clothing for protection. Lifting her leg up slowly she slipped it into the pant leg, doing the same with her other leg afterwards. The young kitten oddly felt a tad out of breath, unsure on just what the woman caught sight off having sat down behind her. "Uh, the right side." Calling out on which side of the bed she will claim. Standing there for a moment the kitten tried to simply catch her breath back, hoping the state she was in would not be known to Haku.

She finally got up and stretched with a yawn as her long grey hair flowed gently beside her, her blue eyes looking over at her like a silent monster inside. She gave a smirk then a smile, with a giggle as she turned and went over to pull the blanket out then set the pillows and finish the bed. The girl went over to change into a white flowing grey dress going over to lay down aleady. "Well good night kitten. " she say softly turning off the light when she was in bed too.

Coming over to lie on the right side of the bed as well she heard the words 'good night' as the lights were shut off. That's when her curiosity and restlessness begin to surface in being in a new environment so suddenly. Each creak of the house and sound of a car driving by made her stir and move a little bit in the bed. She was trying her best not to shift around too much to keep Haku awake, but it was proving to be a bit of a chore for her. Her back was facing Haku making her tail hit her from time to time when she was alerted by some noise.

Haku sighs and closes her eyes, " if your scared you can snuggle.." She says softly then taking her tail and moving her hand up and down it feeling the fur of it. " it will be better when your here more." Haku Let go, already going to sleep now and leaving her alone until the morning.

Hearing her voice she hummed out letting her know she heard her. Though unbeknownst to Haku, when her tail was taken and Haku moved her hand up and down through the soft fur Kotomi felt an intense rush go through her. Her breathing had deepened and her bottom lip quivered. Course she wasn't going to let Haku know of it, just waiting and hoping she will fall asleep soon. Sure enough that time couldn't arrive a second sooner. Pulling her tail back she slowly began to compose herself before trying her best to calm down and get some sleep herself as well.

She sighs and starts to sleep, slowly as the night passes on and the morning starts again. Haku would be able to stay home since it was today the start of the weekend and she didn't have work already. After a while the young women would slowly sit up holding her head with a yawns ms stretching as she would be getting out of the bed to go downstairs and look over at the fridge going over to already cook some breakfast for both of them getting some pans and plates and whatever else.

Soon after she had begun to stir herself, her eyelids fluttering open before looking around her surroundings recalling everything last night that led her to wake in this bed. Stretching her arms and legs out she sat up for a bit, only to groan and fall right back onto the bed not wanting to wake up completely just yet. Her hair and fur messed up from the night's sleep as she curled herself up into a little ball to get warmer under the sheets. Course the new pajamas she had also helped in keeping her warm as the young kitten started to become a little heat generator.

Haku sighed and yawned, though she was feeling better now and starting to wake up more. Again she would go to the fridge and start taking out anything she needed now to cook, putting a pan on stove and already starting to add things to it. Haku would hope she would calm down a bit more Agee the sleep though it would be hard to teach her everything with being young but it wasn't that bad. A little while later the table was packed with plates of food, a bit more than enough to have a few extras but nothing to bad at all. She sat down on the chair for a moment and wondered what to do today after breakfast. " foods ready hun..." She called up to her.

Once again she shot up from the bed, groaning out to herself as she slid her feet out from under the sheets. Walking slowly she still clearly appeared half asleep as her steps upon the staircase rang out with every stomp. Making her way to the table she sat herself down before giving off a big yawn, tilting her head down to look at the meal that had been placed there for her. Reaching out with her paws she began to eat her breakfast in such a way that not even a crumb would be left touching the silverware beside her plate. Though she was eating slowly so unlike the previous night before she was not making too much of a mess around her area of the table.

" you didnt sleep well last night? well yeah with whateve happened you know...' she gave a light giggle, noticing her eat as haku sat with her with a plate of toast and butter. Giving her own yawn she stretched and started to eat herself, ' so did you want to go clothes shopping today then? im pretty busy after breakfast, maybe if you could help me out with a few things we could go there sooner, what do you say? later on when we go home we can get dinner and maybe ice cream...'

"Go shopping today? Um..." She began to ponder over the idea. After all she did not want to be a burden to this woman anymore than she has been and if she a ton of things to do today last thing she wanted was to be dead weight. Then again she was also aware she simply could not wear the same thing day in and day out. Who knows when the chance to get new clothes would come her way again. "Okay, I'll suppose I will come along then." Of course her decision was solidified after hearing the words 'ice cream' come from her. It also helped her wake up a little more with excitement bubbling over.

" you have to have some sense to learn thugs like that, you can't be with just this.." She looked over her clothes and sighs " I won't leave you anyway." Haku finished and stood to go up and change, coming with a red shirt with a white design and long black pants taking her bag and keys. " go and wash a bit then we could go then."

Back
Top Bottom