Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thieving kitten's fate (Kotomi Aurora & wiki234)

Kotomi Aurora

Planetoid
Kotomi had been on her own for as long as she can remember, surviving off of being a cat burglar. Of course she didn't care for the irony of her a kitten herself at her young age of 16. After spotting a nice looking house the other day she had finally made her decision to ransack the place of it's valuable to sell for money. Kotomi had always wore a rather skimpy outfit, something to help her with moving about as well as avoiding causing any noise. Not to mention when she sell her items she draws in buyers easily with the outfit.

Creeping up to the place she crept around cautiously, tiptoeing over anything she thought would make a noise. Skipping right past at trying any doors she went straight for the window. Peering in to make sure the coast was clear as her nails dug into the screen the pull if off quietly. Next was curling those nails under the window itself, easing it open to slip inside. The dark really did not help much in hiding her light blue hair and light blue with purple streaked fur. Moving from one room to the next she began to stuff her arms in carrying anything she thought was worth value. Spotting a rather nice looking vase she went over to it, grabbing a hold of it only to lose her grip and have it smash upon the floor.

"Shoot. I wanted that for myself." With a handful of goodies she tried her best to move quickly and get the heck out of there, not knowing if that crash had woken anybody up or not.

Haku sighed as the day ended for her and her walk on the town. She had been busy with her job lately and it was pretty tiring. She worked at a small fast food place that has just opened a month ago as anyone would have noticed from the uniform and the hat. Though now luckily she brought her own clothes to change into after she had left for the day having her uniform in a small black backpack.

The young girl had a black leather jacket with light blue sneakers, matching black fingerless gloves and purple plain t shirt as well as even a surprise hidden beneath the cost in cad she had some shit to deal with from people who were stupid. Finally she opened the door, glancing over and seeing a window that was open. " and you picked the wrong day..." She says turning to open the door and pull out a small throwing knife from the pocket.

Slowly she slips into the house, turning the lights on in time to see a shadow in another room with a piece of the vase sticking out in the hallway. " well looks like I get some fun tonight..." She calls locking the door behind her and slowly walking down.

Saddened by the fact she could not have the vase for her own her eyes darted around for something else to claim as hers. It wasn't until a hint of light caught the corner of her eye and the presence of eyes on her that caused to leap up to her feet. Turning in the direction of where Haku stood the young kitten quickly tried to come up with some random story in her head. Kotomi was unaware if this woman was the owner or not, but either way she had to come up with something.

"Hi there. Is this all your stuff I got here? I managed to take it all away from a thief that I caught trying to take some things out of here. Here." Saying as she set the loot she had gathered down upon the floor, one of items falling loose from the pile and began tumbling it's way until it hit Haku's feet. Of course Kotomi stood in her place, not even taking a single step towards her and simply pointed at the object upon the ground. "Careful not to step on that now." Smiling ever so innocently at Haku as her tails swayed about behind her form.

"You know if we don't hurry he's going to get away. He went out that window right over there." Pointing straight to the window that she had crawled in from. She had no idea just what was in store for her though, thinking her little innocent routine will fly by perfectly and she could sneak away while they look for this so called thief she had seen. "After you ma'am."

She finally stands there, looking around the corner to see a tail then ears then a form, being a kitten. Haku kept the knife in her hand, with her other arm on her hips as she just looks at her for a moment. She wasn't a normal girl, being as young as young as her though maybe not as stupid. Her long grey tied in a ponytail, the end trailing down the floor a few inches from being able to grow so long.

" uh huh...the thief wouldn't be even scared of you...if I was him I would've done things already...what a wimp..." She says taking a step towards her lighting a foot though stopping before when something slipped in front of her. " There would have been even a little struggle and why the hell would you go in than just stand there and maybe call the police..." She sighs, taking the knife from her coat and hiding in her sleeve, "maybe you should help by putting all that stuff down on the floor...I think we should also talk in the backyard don't you think? About a plan to catch him..." Haku would lure her out to a better place than risking using her knife in the house if it would manage to work.

"Oh, well uh... I don't have a phone?" Making up quite a legitimate excuse on the fact she truly didn't have a phone on her. Hearing about what Haku had in mind sounded perfect to her. Get out in the open and have a better chance at escaping than surrounded by the walls of the house around here. "That's a great idea! We should definitely go along with what you have in mind there. I'm sure with both of us looking for him he won't be able to hide anywhere from us." Jumping at the chance to get out of the confine house and help her chances of escaping she couldn't believe her luck, or so she thought.

"Alright then ma'am, go right ahead and lead the way. I shall be right behind you." Taking a couple small steps towards Haku as she finishes, not wanting to appear guilty by keeping her distance from her. Kotomi did arrange the items upon the ground a bit more, making sure things were upright and not at risk of moving around and breaking.

She's sifhs and looks down with a huge grin. " Hmm the hell should we do...." She says opening the door I to the darkness outside, a standard sized yard with a large tree and a patio to the side, " why don't you check over by the tree then...just look her easier..." She shrugs and stands waiting till she's close enough to the tree, leaning back a bit and throwing the knife having the sleeve of her shirt stuck to the tree and keeping her pinned there. " well turns out that the thief is a little kitten..." She walks up to her a bit tilting her head, " I don't need any help then...what makes you think that all the houses are normal here...well he people living there I guess.

Casually following behind they ended up right outside, smiling happily that her chance was about the arrive. Hearing for her to go look off elsewhere she fell right for it and went to go 'searching' for the thief. It was then she realized she was caught when the knife nailed part of her sleeve against the tree. A sudden yelp echoed out out of fright by the sharp object coming ever so close to actually harming her. "WHAT THE HECK?!"

Turning her head about to look towards her she tried to pull on the knife to get it off, finding it a bit too difficult for her to succeed. "Okay okay, I'm sorry for stealing your stuff. Can I be let go now?" Pleading with her as she didn't know what was going to be done to her. She had never truly been caught before, so the thoughts of what horrors could await her begin to play out through her head.

She crossed her arms and looked over waiting to see that she would know that It was too late to ever think of getting out again. " so why'd you do it then? Is there something you needed? Maybe if you we we can have a little deal." Walking up slowly she leans against the tree in front of her with a slight blush putting a hand on top of hers.

Watching her coming closer by the minute not knowing what was in store for her she felt as if there was not much choice but to abide with whatever plans the woman had in mind. At least then she'd make up for it and be on her own to plot her revenge against her. "I just did it to get money, that's all really. A deal?" Suddenly feeling the woman's hand being placed atop of hers those light blue eyes locked in with Haku's, unsure of what this deal was all about.

"Okay, if I'm able to get free here I'll take it." Kotomi would have never thought of what was on the woman's mind when she had meant those words. The thought wouldn't even be in the back of her mind as a possibility. She was aware she might have to work off what damages she might have done in the home, but was just thinking that she was only going to be put to work without pay to make up for it.

She leans back more her head resting on the side of the tree, " look...I don't want you to do this anymore to anyone else. How about this then...you stop stealing and fix everything and you can stay with me...you don't have to worry about making money. You would live with me and I could cook all the food you would want and have a place to sleep with no worries..." She looks over at the knife still pinning her by the sleeve, "what do you say then my little lost kitten..." She blushes for a moment and slowly puts a hand on her cheek rubbing it softly for a moment.

Kotomi heard those words and wondered just what was required of her in return. Surely no one was this sincere to their home invader. Although the idea of having a place to stay and not risk putting herself into another situation like this did sound quite good to her. She began to ponder over it for a bit, at least until that hand came over to rub up against her cheek. Kotomi could only move back so far feeling a little vulnerable in her state and in how this woman seems to be getting closer by the minute.

"Well... if I can avoid any trouble then I'll do it. I'll go fix everything right away." Course saying that at this point didn't count for much as she was still stuck to the tree a bit. Her tail upright and curled a bit at the tip in the form of a question mark. However at this point it would be hard for Haku to really be able to read the kitten by just looking at her tail to know just what she was feeling inside.

"Ok then it will work, but of course you know you have to get my trust..." She says standing back a bit and leaning in to pull the knife off. " hurry up then and fix it, I bet you haven't stolen anything yet today to buy you something to eat. Do that for me and I'll cook something when we come back in..." She offered. " you have follow my rules then..." She turned and started walking back inside, waiting for her in the doorway.

Feeling the relief of having her arm back she rubbed at it, feeling pins and needles in her arm after having it been pinned and in mobile for a while. It's true she didn't have anything on her at the moment to really feed herself, though the idea of free food was certainly something worth the work of fixing the mess she had made. "Yes, I will follow your rules. I'll go fix everything that I messed up."

Following behind she made her ways towards the doorway, waiting on Haku to step inside before she went to work and headed for the mess on the floor. Picking up the things she had decided to steal and sell she walked around the house trying her best to remember exactly just where everything had been before. Kotomi mumbled to herself every so often as she tried to remember the layout of the rooms, setting the items down before coming to the window she used to sneak into. Leaning herself out the window to grab the screen her short skirt hiked up from behind. If Haku was anywhere nearby she'd have a nice view at the kitten's black panties before she settled down, setting the screen in place before closing the window. Standing there she looked around, figuring that everything had been fixed, with the exception of the broken vase however.

She gave a deep sigh, walking inside and closing the door behind her. " jeez..." Haku turned to get the tv on and went over to the kitchen and already start cooking as she got some pots and everything else she would need. Haku stayed in the kitchen already busy for a little while giving her a lot of time to do her own thing that's she would expect from her. Haku lived pretty well for herself being able to have as much stuff that someone would try and steal from her, she would of thought as being a monster, hunting her down until she finally caught her.

Violence she never really used though her knives were the only thing that really did the work which alwyas did the first time. She sets the pot on the stove and starts cutting up and preparing things so it would be easier to cook faster, wondering what she would do while she would stay here now.

With everything in order, as far as she could tell, Kotomi stood there for a moment wondering just what she could do next. It's not like she knew what to do around the house and what sort of fun there could be to do around here. Arriving at the kitchen her sensitive nose caught the scent of food, causing her stomach to grumble at her and her mouth to water. Swallowing she took in a deep breath and fought through the hunger to speak out.

"Alright, I'm finished cleaning up my mess now. Is there anything else? I'm really not sure what I could be doing around here right now." Her hands were being held together behind her back, tapping the tip of her foot on the ground behind her in an impatient manner.

" well someone is tired of being lost..." She looks behind her with a wink, teasing her for the moment then. She stretches and gives a yaen as she looks outside seeing that it was already down to late afternoon to early dusk. Slowly she turns and takes the knife starting to cut things to put into the pot. " you could set the table then. The stuff is over there..." She pointed to it and turned again back to the pot. " it's something a bit simple, maybe if you want you can come with me to the store to buy stuff ima be off tomorrow " slowly she starts to work more, eventually finishing to make some spaghetti with sauce, putting them on played then on a tray and sleoly walking out. " what about this?"

She pouted her lips out at her little remark, tossing her head to the side a bit defiantly. Hearing that she had to set the table she looked over to the dishes, making her to them and began to set up two places for the two of them. Of course she had set them as far apart as possible, having never really been told otherwise and she still wanted to keep her distance from the woman. "Go with you to the store? Oh... uh... sure I suppose I could."

Kotomi was facing away from the kitchen, looking around as she continue to get her bearings of the house. After all she couldn't really get a good look before and last thing she wants to do is stub her toe or fall over something. Hearing her coming up from behind she sniffed at the scent of the spaghetti with sauce. Her tail began to flail about rather wildly clearly showing she really had no problem with the food at all. "Well, anything cooked at a home is better than cheap food."

" you should appreciate it then you know.." She looked over, giving her the plate of food and sitting down when she had her own. I never have that unless I really need to go somewhere." She did pretty well to nkw worry about alays buying food than cooking. "If you wanna stay then you have to follow, and don't bdide like that you know..." She was a bit annoyed that she still didn't really trust her much that this was even the best thing for someone like her starting to eat already.

Taking her plate of food she sat over at her place where she had set, sniffing at the food for a moment curious if she had secretly put anything more into it. "I know already, I'll abide by any rules and all that." Saying out with a slight bit of attitude in her tone of voice. Though watch her begin to eat she felt safe enough to the same herself, though instead of using any sort of silverware she was eating it with her paws and digging her face down to the plate to eat off it. Thankfully however the focus of the mess she was making was only upon her paws and face. Of course with spaghetti and sauce it sure was a mess to behold.

She leans back and just continues to eat with a sigh, knowing she had to watch her and maybe even teach her things knowing what little kittens were, like babies not knowing anything accept not human which would be a bit harder for her now. " h-hey what are you doing?" She asks looking up at her, "and stop being so negative...." Haku was really gonna get a bit more annoyed now with that than anything. Haku stood up and walked over at her, "stop , your all messy now..." she says taking her ear and rubbing it so she would stop then taking the plate away from her. " has anyone taught you anything other than stealing? Cause then I'm gonna fix everything when your here..."

Letting go she puts her own plate in the sink and walks to the stairs, " ima give you a bath then..." Turning she would dissapear up the stairs heading for the bathroom to start it already.

Hearing those words Kotomi's ears flopped down against her head, her tail hanging down below her seat before feeling the rubbing at her ear causing her to stop in place. Watching the plate being taken off the table before her she brought her paws into her lap and listened intently. "Well no one taught me anything, not even stealing. I learned how to do it myself over time."

Hearing the sound of the dishes being placed into the sink she looked to Haku and suddenly grew red in the face. Wait is she... going to give me a... bath? Thinking to herself knowing that a bath requires the removal of clothes in order not to get them wet in the process. She had never done a such a thing around anyone else before and the idea of a woman she had just encountered being the first. Well it caused the kitten, for the first time tonight, to become a bit bashful.

Haku finally made it up to the bathroom, down the hall to the right. A brown door leading into a spacious but not very large room, a bath say to the right side of her, yellow tiled walls and yellow smooth tiled floor, a mirror across from the tub and a sink with the toilet being on the right side next to the sink. It didn't have a shower, which made the room a more quiet relaxed place than a normal bathroom. She bent down as her grey hair split and fell onto either side of her, the end touching the side of her her foot being really long.

Haku turned on the water, steam already rising as the hot water hit the cold white bottom of the tub. The glass behind would soon fog up a bit after a while, going back to what she would be saying. She was a kitten that was abandoned then so she couldn't blame her but still she had to be hard on her a bit anwyay.

Finally she waited and stopped the water as the tub was now fully of clear warm water. Haku soghed and got up as she entered the hall again turning and going down the stairs, leanig against the wall behind her. " you know that I'm hard but I don't really blame you then...why don't you just live here with me and I'll teach you everything about being a human...and you wouldn't have to worry about food or water anymore anyway...the bath is ready, so come upstairs, it's the first door when you turn down the hall...I'll wait for you then..." She titled her head and gave the young girl a smile as she turned and walked back to the bathroom now.

Standing up from her spot at the dining table she took a few steps towards the stairs that Haku had went up. Hearing the faint sound of water running she only became a little more introverted at the idea of what was going to happen next. It was not much longer until the sight of Haku came into view as she leaned back against the nearest wall and spoke out to her. Parts of what she was saying did make her feel a bit more at ease, but deep down she knew that there would be aspects of her cat nature she wouldn't be able to rid herself off. Some of which she was nervous about the woman finding out of course.

Once again she watched her make her way to the bathroom again, slowly but steadily making her way in pursuit. As she stepped by a mirror she caught a glimpse of her rather messy face from dinner. Going back to one of her usual habits her tail came around as she used it as a napkin to clean her face off to look a little nicer. Finding the room she peered around the corner before stepping inside and meekly speaking out to alert Haku she was there. "Hi."

As they met, haku sat next to the tub, running a hand through the water, "that's good..." The water was nice and she could use one herself as well but it wasn't time yet though maybe after. Haku looked over and gave her the smile again even giggling with how cute and innocent she was for the moment. "Ok then...it's easy to take a a bath, and it helps sometimes. Slowly she took her hand and walked over to the tub, " do you like the water?" Taking her hand and putting it in then letting go. " you want me to maybe leave for a sec while you get in the tub or not..." Deciding to give her a bit of privacy.

Pouting her lips out once again at the giggle she gave off it clearly wiped off her face when her hand was grabbed and walked over to the tub. In her eyes at the moment it felt even more nerve racking to near that tub with the woman right there next to her. Feeling her give her the choice of some privacy as her head turned to look back at Haku. "Yes please." Jumping at the chance as a lot of her nervousness was relieved at those words.

Kotomi waited on her to give her some privacy, quickly slipping out of her clothes not wanting to caught sight of before stepping into the tub and letting the water level rise up to around her neck. Though having moved a little too quick it caused the water to ripple a spill out of the tub.

Back
Top Bottom