Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things and Stuff the Octopussy Wants. [M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopus

Moon
And things and stuff the Octopussy does not want.
  • Furries
  • Monsters
  • Incest
  • Blatant Dominant/submissive roles
  • Trolls
  • Non-Masculine Male Rolls
  • Lots of Multi Character Posts
  • Breeding
  • Lactation
  • All Smut, No Story

No that that is over, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself.
  • I work full time and sometimes overtime, but I will try to post at least once a day. Sometimes it will be once every other day. When busy times at work come up (like Black Friday) I will let you know how often, if at all, I will be able to post that week.
  • I am actively in a D/s relationship. This is one of the big reasons I like to keep a little distance from blatant D/s rolls. Kink is fine, but if you a looking for an RP submissive, I am not your girl. RP is my run away from Daddy time, so I like to have different dynamics between characters.
  • I have been roleplaying for nearly 6 years now. I did take a bit of a break recently though, so I'm a bit rusty. I can/will post 4 - 10 paragraphs per post, and would prefer a partner who can do the same. Detail is key!
  • I love cats! I have always wanted a naked cat...

Okay, now about RP.
  1. I don't prefer using pictures to describe my characters. If you would like one, I'm sure I could find something somewhere to help you visualize, but when it comes to my partners, I prefer someone who can use words to show their character.
  2. This brings me to my seconds point. Detail is so important to me. I try to detail out as much as possible, and it will always be appriciated if you can do the same. I don't want to spend twenty minutes describing what a person is wearing only to get "a skirt and t shirt" back from my partner. Es no bueno.
  3. I am not looking for 2 - 4 sentance posts. Again... I will consistantly type out at least 4 paragraphs.
  4. I am open to lost of different types of RPs, thought I do tend to prefer not to do fandoms unless I can use an original characters as my main. I'm just not that into playing a premade.
  5. I am okay with playing different characters throughout the RP, but I will always stick closely to my main. This would be what I would like of my partners as well.

Pairings I may be interested in doing:
  • Boyfriend/Girlfriend
  • Student/Teacher
  • Boss/Employee
  • Neighbors
  • Sister/Brother's Bestfriend
  • Doctor/Nurse

Things I enjoy in my male counterpart:
  • Beards. Not Long ones, but short scruffy beautiful lumberjack beards.
  • Suits
  • Good smells. Smell is always something people leave out of RP, I love smells.
  • Tall. Like... 6'4"+
If you have a character that can combine one or two of these... I will hug you and kiss you and love you forever.

Octopussy's Kinks
  • Vaginal Stretching
  • Anal Stretching
  • Toys
  • Gags
  • Choking
  • Extreme breathplay
  • Enemas
  • Piss
  • Shit
  • Abuse
  • Age Difference (15 years +. I will never play under the age of 18 though.)
  • Size difference.

Situations that may be interesting:
  • He's married, she's newly widowed. He has been her best friend for years, but after her husbands death, something new blossoms between them.
  • He's a Demon (possibly the Devil) is search for a woman to have his heir. She's homeless. At first his offer sounded like heaven, that is until she found herself in the depths of hell.
  • She's his new boss. He's her secretary. He gets in a little over his head when he founds out how ruthless she really is, but soon decides it's high time for her to have a taste of her own medicine.
  • She's the bad girl, he's the jock. She grew up on the "wrong side of the tracks" but her smarts pushed he through to a top university. He's QB for the football team. He grew up "privileged". What happens when his place on the team is threatened by his slipping grades? He's assigned a tutor.
  • He's an Elven price. She's an Elven healer. When there kingdom is threatened, they are both sent away for their own safety. After an eternity hating each other, now they are all they have. Will they be able to overcome their differences, or will their feelings toward each other become their demise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom