Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Will Find My Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Lotner

Super-Earth
Why hello there my pretties, my name is Vice and today im looking for something different from my other thread though not by much. Today im craving to play an Incubus who takes advantage of different types of girls. We can do one where one of the girls is innocent and hasn't ever had any type of sexual encounter.

Theres also where a girl is sexually frustrated and is tired of trying to find a guy so she turns to dark forces to relieve herself.

And lastly maybe a girl whos always been into the occult and such but was never able to summon a demon until mc caught her in his sights and decides she looks just delectable enough to make his.

im sure there are other types i couldnt think of atm but if you would like to know of any others i may or may not have just ask me or maybe you could bring your'e own idea to the table.

I have many different kinks and such as im sure each of you do too but i also have the things i dont want in certain roles and such and if i say no to it then its a no for that role, though it may be able to be implemented into a different role.

Anyway now that all that is over and done with if your interested in this just shoot me a pm and we can get started, i do however only rp via pms or via a messenger. The only messengers i use however are skype and kik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom