Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Restocking (w/AnnoyingNoob)

Finally getting a look at what she now looked like, she froze and stared into the mirror for nearly a minute. My... My face... she reached up and ran her hand over her cheek bones and then her lips, too stunned to even feel the sensation every touch seemed to bring. and my hair. Is- is this me?

And my body... She was, dare she say it, quite attractive now, sexy even. No longer was she a scrawny, malnourished wanderer living day to day, now she was... she was a whore now. The thought was crushing. She'd known it from the beginning, that it was inevitable, but even in her darkest moments on the table she had never really thought of it.

I'm- I'm really a whore now. How- why do I deserve this? as she sat there, her hand still running over her cheek, she began to come out of her near trance. No. No this isn't me. I- Maybe he was lying, maybe... she opened her mouth as if to speak, then bit down hard. Again and again she bit her tongue, each time hard enough to cause a significant amount of pain but quite clearly not hard enough to do any damage. The sensation her bites caused was too much for her to handle, her legs giving out entirely and leaving her support to him alone.

The man laughed as she began to bite her tongue. Her nervous system had been reworked to make her body more sensitive, but the modifications were the most extreme in her vagina, her nipples, and her tongue--the last was a new addition, but he already felt it was paying off. He doubted she would ever find the strength of will to cause herself that much pain, no matter what she was trying to escape, and he suspected there was a lot of fun to be had with such a sensitive mouth.

Speaking of fun, the agony of her bites caused her legs to give out, and he caught her by the armpits. Then, once he had steadied her a bit, he slid his hands forward to squeeze her swollen breasts, pulling her body back against him. He was already getting eager, and a slight mound pressed against her rounded buttocks. "Now let's take it for a test drive. What do you say?"

Her eyes widened and she gasped as he squeezed her breast. The amplified sensations she received from the rest of her body were new and hand to grasp but those from her nipples were very familiar. She shivered as he pressed her to him. Her tender nipples were on fire now but in a very good way. Every time he brushed against them they sent the most pleasing, erotic thrill down her spine.

His intentions were clear enough even without his final statement. She shook her head back and forth, summoning up the courage to finally use her voice. "Please, no! You'll ruin the merchandise for the customers!" Even if the excuse wasn't genuine the fear in her voice was.

Her voice was lower than she remembered it, and slightly huskier. Her plea seemed to excite the man, as the mound between his legs swelled up a bit and pressed harder into her rear.

"Don't be stupid," he said, hot breath blowing through her hair and rolling over the side of her face. "You think I rent untrained, untested whores to my customers? No, girl, you're going to be fucked hundreds of times before you start working for real. And the first begins right now." The man pinched her nipples, watching and listening closely. Knowing on paper how her nervous systems and hormones would react simply was no substitute for gauging a live response, after all.

If she had thought things couldn't get worse, she was certainly wrong. Not even her voice had remained unchanged. Not only had she seen another woman looking back at her from the mirror, but it wasn't even her speaking. She gasped and shuddered when he pinched her nipple. Impossibly, the sensation, the sheer pleasure of having her nipple pinched was easily twice as strong as when he had simply squashed it under the hand that had grabbed her breast.

Her voice, low and husky, was also quavering now as she struggled not to sob. "Alright, then- then just lay me down. I can't bear to stand any longer."

He smiled as she gasped. What a delightful sound she made. The way she shuddered against him was rather pleasant too. And then, of course, there was the trembling of her voice as she asked to lay down. It was so exquisite that he might just have to comply. "Hmmm..." The sound that issued from his throat was almost a moan. "I don't know. I rather like the idea of making you watch." He nodded at the mirror. "And the view certainly helps me get to know you... perhaps in a minute I"ll lay you down. I have a few more... tests to run." One hand slid up, away from her breast, along her armpit and her underarm. "If you're having trouble standing, you could always grab onto me." He lifted her arm up and draped it over his shoulder and around the back of his neck to demonstrate. Then, his other hand began to make its way down, his fingertips crawling along her soft, smooth stomach.

She began to quietly weep, linking her free arm to the arm draped over his shoulders as her legs finally gave out. She could feel his hand traveling lower and lower, and there was no denying what was going to happen next. "A-all right, all right, just..." she stopped for a moment and took a deep, shuddering breath, Just get it over with. Fuck me and put me under. I-I can't deal with this hell. The thought that the man who had done this to her, who may have even abducted her himself, was about to rape her was gut wrenching. She would hate it, but she new that what he had done to her would make her love it as well. After all, his nipple teasing, or even just the sensation of touching- well, anything at this point was leaving her aroused. Her quiet weeping became muffled sobbing as she looked away from him, burying her face in his chest. From where she was now, hanging off of him as she was, he looked much taller than she knew he was.

But the thing that frightened her most, that almost made her try to kill herself again, was that she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that without someone to lean on she wouldn't fight him for long.

His fingertips reached the patch of curly locks just above her pussy, and stopped. Once she had secured her arms around his neck, his other hand slid back down, along her arm and shoulder, then up to caress her throat. He took her by the chin and turned her face away from him, back to the mirror. He kissed the top of her head and murmured into her hair. "Just watch." He ran a thumb over her lips, back and forth, before pausing. "If you bite I'll make you regret it." With that, he pressed his thumb into her mouth, parting her teeth and sliding it along her hypersensitive tongue.

She shivered as the hand not hovering over her pussy slid down her arm, then up to her neck. Everywhere he touched tingled, but when he reached her throat it only served to remind her of her voice. Her vision was blurred but she could still easily see both of them in the mirror. She shut her eyes almost immediately. If he wouldn't let her look away then she would have to make do.

When his thumb parted her lips and reached her tongue she almost bit him the sensation was so sudden and pleasurable. I wonder how you'll punish me for this. It's hard to imagine something worse than this. And with that thought she bit down on his thumb as hard as she could, trying her damnedest to keep it trapped where it was.

He gritted his teeth as she bit down on him. Her jaw wasn't the strongest--he hadn't built her body for power, after all--but she was still able to pierce the skin and bite fairly deeply. Worse, he couldn't easily pull his hand away. With a hiss, he dug his thumbnail into her tongue until he drew blood. Then, thrashing his hand back and forth, he finally yanked it from her mouth and threw her to the ground. He stood over her, panting and grasping his bleeding thumb.

Frustrated, he gave her a kick to the side, then sighed. "Fine. Have it your way." He walked away to the tray of tools by the metal bed she had been strapped to. He wasn't worried about her fleeing--she barely had the strength to stand, let alone run. Soon he returned with a large metal hoop, with leather straps affixed to it, a very different sort of gag than the bit that had occupied her mouth the past few days.

The kick she received after she hit the ground winded her, but she struggled back up onto her knees. Gasping for breath she glared defiantly at the man. In for a penny, in for a pound. If she could hurt him, maybe she could make it through this. She knew she couldn't win now, but maybe, just maybe she could later.

He knelt down in front of her, then reached out to grab her by the chin. He forced her mouth open and shoved the metal ring into it. It held her jaw open almost as wide as it would go. As uncomfortable as it was now, it would be exhausting over long periods. Then he fastened the leather straps behind her head with a small buckle.

With that out of the way, he put his hands under her armpits and hauled her to her feet again, dragging her back over to the table and slamming her down on the hard metal surface. He began to strap her in again, securing her neck, wrists, and waist. He ignored her feet this time around; she could thrash those all she wanted. Instead, he tightened metal braces along the sides of her head, the tips of which dug into her temples and stopped her moving her head.

He stared down at her, gasping with exertion, then turned back to the tray of equipment. After a second he turned back into her line of sight, looming over her head with a tool like pliers in one hand, and in the other... something long and needle-like, affixed to a black handle. "Give me a minute," he said, still panting. "For this to warm up." The base of the needle where it met the handle was starting to glow a dull red.

She fought against the gag, even knowing it would be easy enough to force her into. It wasn't until she hefted her up onto the table (rather painfully) that she started to wonder what he was up to.

Once she had been fully strapped in she had little time to think though, as he appeared above her. She stuck her tongue out at him and, even though the gesture was mauled by her gag, she knew the intent would still make it through.

Now all that was left was to wait for whatever he was about to do, and desperately try not to scream and cry in front of him.

As she stuck her tongue out, his eyes narrowed and his hand shot out, firmly grasping the tip of her tongue with the pliers and pulling. He stretched her tongue as far as it would go, which was no doubt agonizing enough on its own. The needle, meanwhile, was starting to glow brighter and brighter, and even though it was still at least a foot from her face, she could feel the heat coming off of it.

"You know," he said, "I've never tried this before. I mean, I've pierced every part of the body you can imagine and some you probably can't. But before you I've never thought to modify a tongue as I have yours, so I can't even begin to imagine how this is going to hurt." He lowered the needle towards her. "You'll have to tell me later." Slowly he drove the red-hot metal through her tongue.

The pliers grip on her tongue was painful enough, but the pulling only made things worse. She had thought the grab at her tongue had been improvised, but he proved her wrong soon enough. Kicking herself for what she'd done, she braced herself for the pain.

And painful it was. Painful enough that, thankfully, it was too paralyzing for her to scream. Pulling her legs up and grinding her feet against the table she tried to show as little pain as possible. Still, as much as she grinned at him it was a grin only held together by the gag in her mouth. And, much to her chagrin, fresh tears welled up to replace those she had shed earlier, rolling down the same paths their predecessors had taken.

When he had fully pierced through her tongue, he withdrew the needle just as slowly. He didn't release the grip of the pliers until the needle had cooled down--by his estimation, that meant her mouth had cooled down enough too. He set the tools back on the tray, then turned his attention back to the girl. He put a hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears with his thumb.

"So. Now you know what happens when you bite. Are you going to mind your manners from now on?" He shook his head. "I'm not opposed to piercing it again, you know. I've had whores take three or four piercings to learn their lessons. But, with your tongue... I can imagine you don't want to revisit that ever again, am I right?" He smiled down at her, then began to unfasten the bars holding her head in place. After some consideration, he loosed her throat as well, though her wrists and waist remained bound, and he left the gag in.

"What shall I do with you now... I can't conduct any more tests right now. The data would be corrupted. But I don't want you thinking you'll get any reprieve from such behavior." His smile turned wicked. "Maybe I'll just fuck you for the fun of it. What do you think?"

The moment he let her tongue go it shot back into her mouth. It hurt like hell, the small hole throbbing in her tongue hurting more than any abuse she had taken before. She took a ragged breath as he lectured her, gave her something to aim for. When he had finished, and even generously unstrapped her she lifted her head and, tears still rolling down her cheeks, did her best to mock his speech without speaking herself, finishing by wagging her tongue this time, rather than simply sticking it out.

She was angry now and, despite the pain, it felt good. She knew it would only make things worse but if she couldn't make things better, well... In for a penny, in for a pound.

His eyes narrowed. "Well, if you insist." He bent down to untie his shoes, then kicked them off as he stood up. He unbuckled his belt, letting his pants and undergarments fall around his angles before climbing onto the metal table. His cock was already partially erect and dragged against her skin as he straddled her. He laid the shaft across her pussy and wiggled his hips, settling his weight on her.

She continued her teasing, even though his rubbing had left her excited. She tried, to the best of her ability, to jab his sides with her feet and knees, generally making things uncomfortable for the man. She'd really Done it with her teasing. She'd expected another piercing, but instead here he was about to fuck her. With that thought she grinned. So biting him had actually gotten her what she wanted after all, if in a painful and roundabout way.

She kicked and jabbed beneath him, not with enough force to do him any harm--between her weakness and the poor angle, it was little more than a discomfort. He couldn't even call it annoying, because he was rather enjoying her struggles. He slapped his hands down on her thighs, pinning her legs down against the metal as he ran his palms up and down them. Then he slipped his fingers under her knees, lifting and spreading her legs on either side of him. This caused her pelvis to shift against his shaft. He continued to rock his hips, his manhood growing larger and firmer with each second. It wasn't long before he pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy and, with a deep breath, thrust it into her.

Once her legs were pinned she ceased struggling. This is really it then. No way out of this now... Her face reddened as he continued to rock his hips, his growing shaft rubbing against her pussy quickly making her wet. When he finally positioned himself she took her own deep breath, closing her eyes and laying her head back down just as he thrust in. If what she had felt before was intense, the sensation she felt now was mind-blowing. All of her hate, at the abduction, the changes, the fact that, thanks to him, her first time was a rape, none of it could dampen the sheer pleasure she felt now. She shivered as the overwhelming sensation spread. It's not just my clit, it's- everything is so sensitive! Please, please finish quickly. You have to be close if you've wanted to do this the entire time I sat in front of you...

His cock was rather in proportion with the rest of his tall, lean body--not especially thick, but exceptionally long, and he drove it into her slowly, inch by inch, savoring the feeling of her hot, wet pussy around him. He tore through her hymen without so much as slowing down, and only paused briefly when he met the resistance of her cervix. Sliding his hands back along her thighs to grip her hips, he held her tightly as he thrust even deeper and penetrated her womb. He finally stopped when his testicles were pressed against her skin, his manhood buried a foot deep into her innards. He closed the eyes to relish the sensation.

Then he opened his eyes and looked down at her. "Enjoying yourself yet?" He began to draw himself out of her.

Back
Top Bottom